Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

Quote from: giveherlong on October 02, 2013, 10:29:36 AM
Quote from: WeeDonns on October 02, 2013, 10:00:43 AM
Quote from: giveherlong on October 02, 2013, 09:50:19 AM
Quote from: Hereiam on October 01, 2013, 03:27:04 PM
When the hell is the reserve championships going to be played. That's the question everyone wants answered.
Many of the clubs who have reached the latter stages of the championship will have used quite a few of their reserves as subs in their championship games. Surely the first round of the reserve championship should have been played by now?

Sure it's only reserves, who gives a f**k about ye! Now could you all show us the great Gaels that you are and fill out the attached form   ;)
County board mentality alright. I'm assuming the reserve championship will add at least an extra week to the league season. First round Friday night games are out due to light. Co board will hardly schedule reserve championship Saturday and then senior and reserve games on Sunday?

One Word, Garvaghy.

We played our first round senior championship game there and I'd expect them to throw a few reserve championship games up there as well. We actually played a friendly last night there and it was horrific conditions. The rain was bad but it was the wind that really made it tough going.

winghalfback

a certain dromore full back is in wile trouble after his actions at the weekend

supersarsfields

I don't think here's the place for discussing that.

nrico2006

Quote from: supersarsfields on October 02, 2013, 02:17:10 PM
I don't think here's the place for discussing that.

Is this not a discussion forum?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Wee Roddy

I agree. I don know the man but you cant upset or tar others just because he has done or has been accused of doing wrong. The dogs on the street know who he is so leave it be. Also there could be legally implications for yourself

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: Under Lights on October 02, 2013, 04:17:51 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on October 02, 2013, 04:11:31 PM
I agree. I don know the man but you cant upset or tar others just because he has done or has been accused of doing wrong. The dogs on the street know who he is so leave it be. Also there could be legally implications for yourself

The man in question was getting a battering on social media network Twitter earlier. He has since deleted his twitter account.

you'll always get Keyboard warriors. I Don't know what it is about this world that people just love to see other People in the Public eye Crash and ultimately Burn. Same as when somebody dies they claim to be the persons best friend when in fact when the person was living they barely gave them the light of day.
Feel sorry for the fella in question hes in the public eye alot and this would no doubt hurt him, not a bad fella just a bit silly.the implications of it he will have to live with and no doubt he will learn the hard way.Hope this isn't the end of him in a Tyrone Shirt as hes the best of a bad bunch of defenders we have in Tyrone bar the aging Conor Gormley.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

winghalfback

like what???
is it not the truth?
has any name been mentioned?

winghalfback

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on October 02, 2013, 07:24:06 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 02, 2013, 04:17:51 PM

The man in question was getting a battering on social media network Twitter earlier. He has since deleted his twitter account.

you'll always get Keyboard warriors. I Don't know what it is about this world that people just love to see other People in the Public eye Crash and ultimately Burn. Same as when somebody dies they claim to be the persons best friend when in fact when the person was living they barely gave them the light of day.
Feel sorry for the fella in question hes in the public eye alot and this would no doubt hurt him, not a bad fella just a bit silly.the implications of it he will have to live with and no doubt he will learn the hard way.Hope this isn't the end of him in a Tyrone Shirt as hes the best of a bad bunch of defenders we have in Tyrone bar the aging Conor Gormley.

Not a bad fella but he has done it all before nothing silly about planning to go to your neighboring clubs area when they are away playing a championship match going to a house you know will be empty breaking in and trying to relieve them of their well earned possessions thats downright sneaky and if you were the victim of the crime you wouldnt be so flippant about it.
I wonder are theremany people around dromore and trillick standing to his defence this evening

ApresMatch

EC Unique

Bit of a mess. If true he must be a bit lacking upstairs!

matchfit21

Was the tyrone minor captain playing? Or was he suspended, know he got red carded last week again

bluenosebandit

Feel Sorry for him? He's not a bad lad? hopefully it doesnt ruin his county career????
Are you for real??? If this is true, He is no more than a petty thief, who has committed a crime that should be punished. Just because he plays for tyrone doesnt mean we should feel any sort of remorse or emotion for him, in fact it should enrage and disgust us even more. A guy who receives a generous amount of money from the GPA every year, is well looked after by the tyrone board, and has got a job directly through the gaa, he should be rightly ridiculed and comdemned, its the act of a low life.
And for those who say this isnt the place to be discussing it......there are pages set up about Gerry Adams' brother and the girls smuggling cocaine from

nrico2006

Quote from: Under Lights on October 03, 2013, 08:32:34 AM
Quote from: bluenosebandit on October 03, 2013, 08:06:54 AM
Feel Sorry for him? He's not a bad lad? hopefully it doesnt ruin his county career????
Are you for real??? If this is true, He is no more than a petty thief, who has committed a crime that should be punished. Just because he plays for tyrone doesnt mean we should feel any sort of remorse or emotion for him, in fact it should enrage and disgust us even more. A guy who receives a generous amount of money from the GPA every year, is well looked after by the tyrone board, and has got a job directly through the gaa, he should be rightly ridiculed and comdemned, its the act of a low life.
And for those who say this isnt the place to be discussing it......there are pages set up about Gerry Adams' brother and the girls smuggling cocaine from

Agree with this. As long as we always say 'allegedly' we'll be grand.

So who has allegedly done what?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

LeoMc

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 03, 2013, 08:35:20 AM

If you read Winghalfbacks last couple of posts it doesn't take much working out. If it is not as black and white as is being painted then whb could be in a bit of bother.
If it is true then he is only following in the footsteps of a team mate.

nrico2006

Quote from: LeoMc on October 03, 2013, 08:46:13 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on October 03, 2013, 08:35:20 AM

If you read Winghalfbacks last couple of posts it doesn't take much working out. If it is not as black and white as is being painted then whb could be in a bit of bother.
If it is true then he is only following in the footsteps of a team mate.

I have a fair idea but why the silence on here?  Where has the story came from and I'm sure its easy enough to verify if its true or not