Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommo2

What happened after the game with the players officials and supporters?

gardrumchum

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 22, 2012, 07:21:48 PM
Fair play to errigal but fergal daly is a absolute cheating ****.

First class analysis there.

FermGael

Went down to the match today in pomeroy.
Very tense game with alot of needle.
Thought that errigal got the rub of the green in the referring decisions.
The free to level it up was right in front of me and was a dive.
Should never have been a free to errigal.
When errigal had the extra man they did not know how to utilize it.
Davy Harte was unsure whether to push up or protect his defense.
He did neither and carrickmore were able to dictate the match.
They dominated the middle for most of the second half.
Once the teams had the same number of men errigal took control again.
They finished the stronger and there sub made a difference.

Overall a disappointing game. I expected better fare.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

clarshack

Harps goals from the u-16 final v errigal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrYILUyURF8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-XCgkH5xlw

macauley quinn (scored 1-6 today) is going to be a massive player for us in the future.

EC Unique

When the game was been played cyncical level Errigal broke even. When football was been played, Errigal were best.

Radda bout yeee

Hard to believe Peter Harte got the line today considering the abuse he took - he got a yellow card for getting busted by Barry daly (who got the same???) and then got lined for trying to get away from Conor gormley who hit him 2/3 times in the mouth with the open hand and never got a yellow card. How Gormley gets away with the half of what he gets up to is a mystery! I didnt see what wee dan did but once he had Harte on the ground id hardly think he was telling him how much he loved him!
However overall I think a draw would have been a fair result - Carmen should feel aggrieved they didn't get a 45 at the end which I thought was clear as day and would have given them a chance to probably level it!
Taking finny magill off seemed a strange move considering how little others were contributin! Thought gabby mccallan and Johnny monroe were excellent for Carmen whilst Peter Harte and Canavan were good for errigal!

Ps if Tom Daley needs a new dive partner he might consider Gormley! Lol

Aaron Boone

Three West Tyrone ;)  teams left.

Upto 8 or 9 yrs now since Carrickmore won it.

gardrumchum

Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 23, 2012, 12:49:50 AM
Three West Tyrone ;)  teams left.

Upto 8 or 9 yrs now since Carrickmore won it.

Always felt Dromore and Ballygawlley were south Tyrone meself

TY14ED

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 22, 2012, 07:58:43 PM
Wee Dan wasn't the culprit. Ok so it wasn't the officials that got loads of calls wrong!!! I'm sure the carmen players will be pissed off but should the game not stop if a player is being booked?

The word from the errigal camp is that this guy bit an opponent. Can he explain himself? The referee thrice allowed Carrickmore to play on whilst he was booking errigal players- so surely you can't be moaning about this going against Carrickmore? If linesmen had done their job correctly I think we would have seen errigals c tierney & carrickmores mc callan, b daly, m penrose & c gormley get straight reds.

Leaves the other semi interesting because I think both killyclogher & certainly Dromore would fancy their chances much more vs errigal than Carrickmore.

maggie

#The Only Way is Errigal (apparently)

EC Unique

Quote from: rrhf on September 11, 2012, 10:38:42 PM
Theres two championship potential teams left in the championship and sorry EC Errigal aint one of them.  Remember Peter is still retired.
Is big Oz back for the final?

Dromore's to loose now then?

alldaylong

As a neutral at last nights game i think the ref was indeed very biased towards carrickmore. he got a lot of massive calls wrong.
was there not analysis on after the down and monaghan championship game about the same score that canavan scored yesterday?
The referee had the book out to book barry daly, errigal took a quick free while the ref had his back to the ball, next thing he turns round and the ball is being kicked over the bar.
Errigal equalising free was a 'dive' that tom dailey would be proud off.
All in all its over now and heading for a killyclogher errigal final  >:(

Tommo2

Quote from: alldaylong on September 23, 2012, 11:39:29 AM
As a neutral at last nights game i think the ref was indeed very biased towards carrickmore. he got a lot of massive calls wrong.
was there not analysis on after the down and monaghan championship game about the same score that canavan scored yesterday?
The referee had the book out to book barry daly, errigal took a quick free while the ref had his back to the ball, next thing he turns round and the ball is being kicked over the bar.
Errigal equalising free was a 'dive' that tom dailey would be proud off.
All in all its over now and heading for a killyclogher errigal final  >:(

Strong first ever post there. Suprised that a donegalmans first ever post related to a tyrone club match and not donegals quest for sam. Is Barry Daly well known in Termon?

EC Unique

Somebody needs to feed a particular carmen player a bit better before matches...

Nally Stand

Aye and there was another man on the carmen team being treated for a possibly broken jaw in hospital after a striking incident. He might have bother feeding himself.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore