Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

stewartstown beat errigal 2-14 to 1-6 in the U-16 Grade 1 League Final.

it was some performance by us!  :)

Tommo2

Quote from: fitzroyalty on September 22, 2012, 01:48:16 PM
I'm sorry lads but yous not ask for your money back after that farce? I know Tyrone club football can be bad but 10 scores over an hour! 3-3 at half time?! Are Dromore not favourites to win it outright? Good luck trying that yhite in Ulster.

It seems a bit strange to comment so strongly if you weren't at the game. Iactually enjoyed it. Thought it was an enthralling encounter. Some level of fitness by Killyclogher!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Tommo2 on September 22, 2012, 03:57:34 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on September 22, 2012, 01:48:16 PM
I'm sorry lads but yous not ask for your money back after that farce? I know Tyrone club football can be bad but 10 scores over an hour! 3-3 at half time?! Are Dromore not favourites to win it outright? Good luck trying that yhite in Ulster.

It seems a bit strange to comment so strongly if you weren't at the game. Iactually enjoyed it. Thought it was an enthralling encounter. Some level of fitness by Killyclogher!
True - Had an accumulator soiled and was a bit fcuked off just! Dromore not exactly showing the form of champions-elect. Winner of the other semi will win it I reckon.

Carmen Stateside

Errigal 1-3 Carrickmore 0-2 HT.
Carrickmore down to fourteen men.  Big second half needed. Doesn't sound like a very pretty game.

Carmen Stateside

bennydorano

EC Unique

Wee Roddy

Fair play to errigal but fergal daly is a absolute cheating ****.

LeoMc

Poor enough fare served up in this semi final also. Carmen too negative in the first half and that cost them in the end. Emphasis seemed to be on stopping the Hartes rather than actually winning the game. Second half they were more positive and dominated round the middle. The introduction of Darren Canavan in the last few minutes gave Errigal a cutting edge they lacked for most of the second half.

Dell

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 22, 2012, 07:21:48 PM
Wee Roddy don't blame the Ref Wee Dan was stupid and Daily should have followed him. The behaviour of your players and supporters afterwards was a disgrace. Attacking and threatening officials is wrong. If some one is to blame look at the indiscipline of your players and the negative tactics that cost you badly. Expect sanctions for what happend.
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

theticklemister

Quote from: Dell on September 22, 2012, 07:41:43 PM
Wee Roddy don't blame the Ref Wee Dan was stupid and Daily should have followed him. The behaviour of your players and supporters afterwards was a disgrace. Attacking and threatening officials is wrong. If some one is to blame look at the indiscipline of your players and the negative tactics that cost you badly. Expect sanctions for what happend.

Tyrone boys fighting again???????

skeog

always blaming officials seems to be the answer to defeats carmen probably feel that some of the decisions seemed to favour errigal but they must ask themselves some questions about their loss of concentration near the end when they had gone ahead thought the county men on their team were poor penrose in particular does not seem to have the workrate that he brings to tyrone?

Wee Roddy

Wee Dan wasn't the culprit. Ok so it wasn't the officials that got loads of calls wrong!!! I'm sure the carmen players will be pissed off but should the game not stop if a player is being booked?

Dell

Should striking not be a red card?
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

LeoMc

Quote from: Dell on September 22, 2012, 07:41:43 PM
Didnt see what McAleer did but I thought all the yellows handed out were justified and there coulda been one or two more.