Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Shadylimp on January 11, 2012, 12:22:23 AM
Jesus Christ, alright like it wasn't that funny. To be fair to gavin, there's not many men who could handle declan osullivan. Teague a good player.

Have to agree - i think Teague is too good a footballer to be made little of by posters on here - I doubt if it was him that posted but possibly someone who knows him and I'd say he will have a very good chance of featuring for Tyrone seniors in the coming years.

Club Rossa

Gavin was on the McKenna cup panel 2 years ago and was dropped for the league.Mickey Harte told him that he was too light and would need to bulk up.

top of the right

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on January 11, 2012, 10:34:53 AM
Jesus Christ, alright like it wasn't that funny. To be fair to gavin, there's not many men who could handle declan osullivan. Teague a good player.

Have to agree - i think Teague is too good a footballer to be made little of by posters on here - I doubt if it was him that posted but possibly someone who knows him and I'd say he will have a very good chance of featuring for Tyrone seniors in the coming years.

Yes shadylimp i'm glad somebody on this page has a football brain. Don't forget teague has been centre half back for ardboe seniors now for 3 years and to be fair thr arnt many centre half forwards in tyrone that would get the better of him! Also have to agree how many centre half backs in the country can handle o'sullivan??

winghalfback

Quote from: top of the right on January 11, 2012, 12:06:09 PM

Cathal O neill will on 22nd Jan

Yes shadylimp i'm glad somebody on this page has a football brain. Don't forget teague has been centre half back for ardboe seniors now for 3 years and to be fair thr arnt many centre half forwards in tyrone that would get the better of him! Also have to agree how many centre half backs in the country can handle o'sullivan??

MCO

A good player indeed. You see, that is the advantage for young lads in clubs of having players to look up to. In this case Gavin Devlin would have been providing the necessary inspiration, lining out CHB for Tyrone when the younger Gavin was only 12.
The only drawback from this emulation of course is that Mickey Harte may hurry if we are to see young Teague in a Tyrone Senior jersey as time for him retiring should be fast approaching

everymanaman

Quote from: winghalfback on January 11, 2012, 12:30:39 PM
Quote from: top of the right on January 11, 2012, 12:06:09 PM

Cathal O neill will on 22nd Jan

Congratulations-you have taken the comedy to a whole new level on this page

Tommo2

What do people think of the attitude of the local grammar schools and the mccrory cup. I think  they overplay the significance for their own personal gain and sometimes to the detriment of the young players, especially those just back from cruciate injuries and rushed back to play in a quarter final.

FERDIE

Quote from: Tommo2 on January 11, 2012, 10:30:48 PM
What do people think of the attitude of the local grammar schools and the mccrory cup. I think  they overplay the significance for their own personal gain and sometimes to the detriment of the young players, especially those just back from cruciate injuries and rushed back to play in a quarter final.

Theres bound to be thousands of players like that wouldn't there be.  :D

winghalfback

Quote from: FERDIE on January 11, 2012, 10:47:17 PM
Quote from: Tommo2 on January 11, 2012, 10:30:48 PM

Theres bound to be thousands of players like that wouldn't there be.  :D

or someone in particular

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on January 09, 2012, 11:20:32 PM
Omagh StEndas  have announced  the appointment of Liam Grugan as their new senior team manager for 2012, in sucession to PaddyCroizier.

I heard there recently that Tiffy Quinn was telling that he was certain to be reinstated that he had the job in the bag again!

everymanaman

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on January 12, 2012, 12:22:39 PM
Omagh StEndas  have announced  the appointment of Liam Grugan as their new senior team manager for 2012, in sucession to PaddyCroizier.

I heard there recently that Tiffy Quinn was telling that he was certain to be reinstated that he had the job in the bag again!

Chinese whispers ;). Omagh have gone for the sensible option. Look where spending loadsamoney has got them in recent times. At least when they choke this season they won't be out of pocket to the tune they have in recent years.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: everymanaman on January 12, 2012, 12:27:13 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on January 12, 2012, 12:22:39 PM

Chinese whispers ;). Omagh have gone for the sensible option. Look where spending loadsamoney has got them in recent times. At least when they choke this season they won't be out of pocket to the tune they have in recent years.

Tiffy told a man, who told a man, who told me! lol

tyroneboi

Just out of interest who would be the longest serving manager in Tyrone club football?

tyrone86

Quote from: tyroneboi on January 13, 2012, 11:22:49 AM
Just out of interest who would be the longest serving manager in Tyrone club football?

Sean Teague I'd imagine

Tommo2

Quote from: tyrone86 on January 13, 2012, 11:33:01 AM

Quote from: tyroneboi on January 13, 2012, 11:22:49 AM

Sean Teague I'd imagine

Kieran Howe