Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 15, 2011, 08:58:43 PM
Silly question but can you listen to the radio on a blackberry?  :-[

Yes.  Great app, listened to Dromore Ardboe last week on the train home from work, got some strange looks as i had forgot my earphones.

Wee Roddy

:( Bad news for Carmen on the playing front. We have 3 VERY first choice players out. A major major effort will be required to come out of this one!

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 16, 2011, 08:44:13 AM
:( Bad news for Carmen on the playing front. We have 3 VERY first choice players out. A major major effort will be required to come out of this one!

Oooooh maybe we should get all cocky now and let you take us by surprise when your full out!!!!

pull the other one roddy
First on the field and last to leave

Up The Middle

Good man Roddy, let the mind games begin. I suppose its Gormley, McGurk and Donnelly.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

clarshack

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on September 16, 2011, 09:42:04 AM

Oooooh maybe we should get all cocky now and let you take us by surprise when your full out!!!!

pull the other one roddy

who would be more happier with choice of ref for tonites game?

Up The Middle

How would anybody possibly be happy with thon attention seeking fool reffing them.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

downatthemidda

happy with sludden reffin? he will make a total mess off it. why? coz u cant referee when you are on a constant power trip. wats wrong with stephen mcnamee?? best referee in the county imo. fingers crossed for tonite. and yes,there are at least 2 changes in lineup tonite,shouldnt effect us. good luck lads.

Wee Roddy

Right with one of the names, the other 2 takes a savage amount of experience out of the team!

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 16, 2011, 10:27:55 AM
Right with one of the names, the other 2 takes a savage amount of experience out of the team!
Roddy your some craic coming on here and talking about players missing, like we'll suck it up. Does that mean you have your excuses ready made ;) appartently half the Clonoe team haven't trained for a week due to a flu bug that has gone through the team ::)

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: downatthemidda on September 16, 2011, 10:11:38 AM
happy with sludden reffin? he will make a total mess off it. why? coz u cant referee when you are on a constant power trip. wats wrong with stephen mcnamee?? best referee in the county imo. fingers crossed for tonite. and yes,there are at least 2 changes in lineup tonite,shouldnt effect us. good luck lads.

+ 1

Carmen Stateside

Good luck to the men Of Carrickmore this evening, heard of a few injuries, but hopefully all will have cleared up in time.

Up The Middle

snippets

Roddy ye may wheel out the cavalry... ;)
Can anyone remember in O Neill Park when If I remember correctly Carmen tumbled out to a goal, when the full back took a free kick blasted it again the wanderin Big Oz's sizable arse and it rebounded into the empty goal. Some laugh for spectators.   :D  Prompted the saying the only way to score past Big Oz  is to kick the ball at his arse. 

this bus aint gonna drive itself.

clarshack

Quote from: downatthemidda on September 16, 2011, 10:11:38 AM

he's doing the rock v galbally game. imo he's one of the best refs in tyrone but doesnt seem to get enough championship games.

EC Unique

Sludden did our Championship match against Carmen and I thought he did OK.