Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: stalwart on June 24, 2011, 12:57:54 PM
never saw the second one as clear , but he hit him again on the way off- your manager hit his clubmate on the way off too  ( he was doing umpire) !

Where did he hit him at? Never heard this!

Wee Roddy

Was wondering how the Gormley story had been kept so quiet to be honest. He usually would do a bit at club training and even last week he couldnt. His last workout was Carrickmores league match against Omagh Wednesday fortnight ago, a game were he gave one of his best ever performances in the Green White and Gold!! On his current form, I cant see Tyrone beating Donegal without him

Mr. Nakata

This is a bad blow. I'm gutted at this development. Was looking forward to seeing Gormley marshall one of the big lads. If the block doesn't make it beard'll hardly risk Justy from the start. McCarron'll probably get the nod.

Norf Tyrone

Dungannon 3-8 Owen Roes 0-9 tonight.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

barelegs

Rock 0-12 v Pomeroy 1-07

Rock keep pace with Edendork at the top of division 2. Looks like it's going right to the wire with 4 games left

randomtask

heard there were serious disturbances after the ladies final  :o

ceol agus peil

Galbally 2.15  . Loughmacrory 0.8  tonight in league at Galbally.
Sent from my iphone

Nally Stand

Quote from: randomtask on June 24, 2011, 10:21:00 PM
heard there were serious disturbances after the ladies final  :o

Indeed. Ref knocked out.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

bigfrank

Heard rumours of this too...believe ref was simon brady from the moy?? heard officials involved etc but no further updates just yet :)

randomtask

Apparently county chairman and ref knocked out, two ambulances on the pitch after the game, shocking stuff

Norf Tyrone

MacCartans won by a point. Errigal wasn't it?

Norf Tyrone

sandwiches_in_the_boot

St Cartan's won by 1 point scored from a very harsh free given in front of posts  in 38th minute. Carrickmore didn't score in 2nd half, but still very harsh blow at the death. Almost 10 mins injury time played. Atrocious weather conditions. Referee knocked out cold after final whistle and county board chair hit.  Obviously can't be condoned.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Weather was Atricious. I can't recall St McCatans scoring from play the whole game. Carrickmore were in lead until final monents. A draw would have been fair result. Carrickmore had the chance to win, but match winning free awarded to St Macs after 8/9 mins injury time ( only 5 mins meant to be played)  was very dubious. Very harsh decision by ref.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

TYRONE HACK

The talk here in Dungannon is that the referee is seriusly inured, whos the chairman ?