Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Club Rossa on June 22, 2011, 01:36:27 PM
Ziggy,he was only away for 5 or 6 days the last time,just missed 1 game for us.The Australia thing is news to me though.

I could be wrong, but I think I recall seeing it.
Testing Accessibility

Club Rossa

He'll have plenty of time to go to Australia by the time Greencastle are finished with us!!

ziggysego

Quote from: Club Rossa on June 22, 2011, 02:20:22 PM
He'll have plenty of time to go to Australia by the time Greencastle are finished with us!!

:D We're on the way to Croker again
Testing Accessibility

KIDDO 4

Edendork 1.8 , Kildress  0.9 , last night in Edendork .

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on June 23, 2011, 01:28:24 AM
Edendork 1.8 , Kildress  0.9 , last night in Edendork .

After all my mouthing about discipline! We go andget two men straight reds last night! lol

new devil

Radda bout yeee

Rocky Mc Guigan

When is a striking offence not a striking offence then? ;D

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on June 23, 2011, 12:29:01 PM
When is a striking offence not a striking offence then? ;D

LOL

First one was when edendork full forward lost a free and the put his knees in the defender when trying to get up and take free and then the defender gave more of a push out of the road and the edendork full forward (a notable rugby player) went down like an Italian. Ref told defender what he saw he didn't think was red but his neutral umpire (also a ref) had told him it was red card!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: stalwart on June 23, 2011, 02:46:02 PM
facts of sendings off - standing on steps straight in front of it , kildress man clear punch to stomach after a tussle for ball- neutral umpire hand straight out and man sent off , second one clear punch agian off the ball- championship match will be another good game!

You had a better view than me! Would you agree the full forward went down very easy?

Fuzzman

I see we're home to Rock on 24th July but away to ye Radda the following game.

I'd say its Edendorks to lose at this stage so its all about 2nd place I reckon.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 23, 2011, 04:20:25 PM
I see we're home to Rock on 24th July but away to ye Radda the following game.

I'd say its Edendorks to lose at this stage so its all about 2nd place I reckon.

I'd say its all but sorted. Edendork has it won. Rock will come second. Then it'll be a playoff for the rest although it makes the championship interesting!

Club Rossa

Ardboe beat Donaghmore 3-29 to 0-0 in U16 league last night.
Donaghmore missing 4 or 5 key players but a very surprising scoreline all the same.

fat head

Quote from: stalwart on June 23, 2011, 02:46:02 PM
facts of sendings off - standing on steps straight in front of it , kildress man clear punch to stomach after a tussle for ball- neutral umpire hand straight out and man sent off , second one clear punch agian off the ball- championship match will be another good game!

You must have some eyesight for the second one then if u seen it so clear saying as it was at the other end of the field off the ball and it was morerless dark by that stage!

stalwart

never saw the second one as clear , but he hit him again on the way off- your manager hit his clubmate on the way off too  ( he was doing umpire) !