Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommo2

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on June 04, 2010, 02:18:54 PM
Quote from: Tommo2 on June 03, 2010, 05:23:09 PM
All very quiet from the Coalisland and Clonoe camps prior to the match on Sunday. Should be a humdinger.

Any teams news or predictions?

Cant wait for this game, prediction. Clonoe :-*

I fancy Clonoe for this game and to be serious championship contenders. It'll take a good team to beat them.

tyrone86

Perhaps KYMI can confirm, but somebody told me the Fianna have NEVER beaten Clonoe in the Championship! Surely this can't be true?

tyroneboi

I believe that is the case and I think the trend of Clonoe championship wins to continue on Sunday evening.

wheres he takin er from

will somebody please tip the fianna. being tipped to win doesnt sit well with  Clonoe
First on the field and last to leave

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: tyrone86 on June 04, 2010, 02:36:22 PM
Perhaps KYMI can confirm, but somebody told me the Fianna have NEVER beaten Clonoe in the Championship! Surely this can't be true?

Pretty sure that's spot on.
Despite the record, it's like trying to predict the Old Firm, all bets are off and form matters little. I still think Coalisland can win, but they'll need to bag a couple of goals. Think Clonoe will outpoint them.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

orangeman

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on June 04, 2010, 05:19:59 PM
will somebody please tip the fianna. being tipped to win doesnt sit well with  Clonoe

Fianna for me.

Club Rossa

I fancy Clonoe to win by 2 points.

clarshack

Quote from: tyroneboi on June 04, 2010, 04:51:39 PM
I believe that is the case and I think the trend of Clonoe championship wins to continue on Sunday evening.

what is the no. of championship wins clonoe have over the fianna? if its only a few then it doesnt mean that much but if it was something like 8 or 9 wins then its a bit different. does this count junior and intermediate as well or just senior? the last fianna v clonoe championship game i was at was the 1991 senior final.

longrunsthefox

Not that it means anything but for the record Coalisland beat Clonoe in the 2004 Under 16 Grade One championship final and Clonoe beat Coalisland in the 2008 Division One Reserve Championship final. A right few of the players of both teams on Sunday played in those games.   

loughshore lad

Have yet to see Clonoe play this year but apart from Dromore they were the best team I saw Ardboe play last year.  Fianna were very, very impressive in the first game of the year against Ardboe in annagher and have continued in that rich vein of form, its a very tight one to call but would give fianna the slight nod.

wheres he takin er from

Sorry news in Clonoe today of the passing of Bernadette Corr today. Mother of senior panellist Gerard Corr and former player Sean Corr.
First on the field and last to leave

under the bar

Colisland will probably win this one but then get blown full of the usual hype before filling the nappy later on.

Norf Tyrone

Congrats to Moy U14s who won the Grade 3 C'ship title v Owen Roes tonight. Best team won.

Urney beat Derg in Grade 4.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Hereiam on June 04, 2010, 12:45:29 PM
What is going on with Div 3 fixtures for next week. They are fixed for 3.45pm on a Friday. Surly this is wrong

http://www.tyronegaa.ie/club/football/oneills-acl-div-3-fixtures/fixtures/

Think an email last week said 6.45 and 8.15.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

tyroneboi

Norf maybe you will know this - is the Junior championship still on for the weekend of the 25th June? Or has it been postponed as well?