Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on May 29, 2010, 11:26:21 PM
Kildress 1.13 ,Donaghmore 1.10 final score tonight

This was a good clean game of football between two sides in the lower half of the table. looked like donaghmore set out their team in negative style whilst kildress tried a more attacking approach. kildress seemed to be reaping the benefits of this half way through the second half as they led by a good bit but a few mistakes led to them not killing of the game and gifting donaghmore a goal. However showed great character when other years might have crumbled to come back and put the tie to bed when it mattered. I think there was probably more people out there who would have fancied donaghmore to kick start their season but it turned out to be kildress' day. I'm sure everyone will be looking the tones in the next round but i'd say kildress will fear no one as they could prove hard to beat on a good day.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 01, 2010, 11:34:48 AM

This was a good clean game of football between two sides in the lower half of the table. looked like donaghmore set out their team in negative style whilst kildress tried a more attacking approach. kildress seemed to be reaping the benefits of this half way through the second half as they led by a good bit but a few mistakes led to them not killing of the game and gifting donaghmore a goal. However showed great character when other years might have crumbled to come back and put the tie to bed when it mattered. I think there was probably more people out there who would have fancied donaghmore to kick start their season but it turned out to be kildress' day. I'm sure everyone will be looking the tones in the next round but i'd say kildress will fear no one as they could prove hard to beat on a good day.

accurate enough assesment of the game. reckon the tones have been close to a couple of major results over the past few years and would be well capable of causing alot of teams bother. injuries/suspensions would be a big factor as i dont know that they would have a particularly strong bench to call upon.

any word on marty "flick" loughran? stretchered off in first half but was on sideline cheering them on in the second
First on the field and last to leave

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Dromore Sports Complex needs your vote for The National Lottery Awards 2010. It is the only semi finalist from the North in the sports category. Beragh Red Knights won this last year, getting through to the televised award ceremony on the BBC and lifting £2K. The complex has already benefited from £1.4m of lottery funding.

Take a second or two to give it a free online vote below if you wish.

http://bit.ly/bCGGUW
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Aaron Boone

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on June 01, 2010, 06:39:09 PM

Dromore Sports Complex needs your vote for The National Lottery Awards 2010. It is the only semi finalist from the North in the sports category. Beragh Red Knights won this last year, getting through to the televised award ceremony on the BBC and lifting £2K. The complex has already benefited from £1.4m of lottery funding.

Done

ziggysego

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on June 01, 2010, 06:39:09 PM

Voted twice :)
Testing Accessibility

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on June 01, 2010, 05:46:20 PM

accurate enough assesment of the game. reckon the tones have been close to a couple of major results over the past few years and would be well capable of causing alot of teams bother. injuries/suspensions would be a big factor as i dont know that they would have a particularly strong bench to call upon.

any word on marty "flick" loughran? stretchered off in first half but was on sideline cheering them on in the second

I hear he's still right and sore but i'd say the celebrations round cookstown  sat night didn't help it! lol apparently its the knee thats gave him trouble for years so i'm sure he knows how to deal with it.

Man Marker

Really enjoyed that game. Kildress are always a tough team to put one over. I didn't recognise the guy managing them, who was he

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Man Marker on June 02, 2010, 04:18:41 PM

Really enjoyed that game. Kildress are always a tough team to put one over. I didn't recognise the guy managing them, who was he

tiffy quinn is over them this year

Man Marker

Tiffy, jez i wouldn't have recognised him.

Cde

wheres he takin er from

longrunsthefox

Youse two boys have the same avator thing? that's a bit dodgey  :o. Did youse  plan that?

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 02, 2010, 05:11:57 PM
Youse two boys have the same avator thing? that's a bit dodgey  :o. Did youse  plan that?

what are ye tryin to say????

dont know how to upload a photie or crest or something. any hints??

kicking king

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on June 01, 2010, 05:46:20 PM

Rumour has it that the Tones are about to strengthen in this area with unconfirmed reports about the aquisition of a certain ronan "white bap" mccourt after a forthcoming Kildress stag do