Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

The fixtures on the 11th June are brought forward from later in the season. There is a round of games on the 13th June as well.

Typically we had a charity function organised for 11th June as it was a free night. A doubt I might need to pull the pin on that too.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 27, 2010, 05:10:12 PM
The fixtures on the 11th June are brought forward from later in the season. There is a round of games on the 13th June as well.

Typically we had a charity function organised for 11th June as it was a free night. A doubt I might need to pull the pin on that too.
you mean a double weekend of stared games? surely that cant be right?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

EC Unique

Hearing rumours of mutiny!  An interesting weekend ahead. Maybe a few no-shows!

rrhf

I cant blame anyone for no shows, its certainly not in the interests of Tyrone football what has happened and people are entitled to object and pull their support.  County team and club aside would suffer long term.  I can remember an "unfair suspension" in the past causing feelings so great that it split a big club for many years.  This would appear to be an "unfair suspension" also of club activities. The day of the club my hole!   

The Worker

kildress good each way bet lads 33/1.

they have a good man with experience in charge this year

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 27, 2010, 05:16:48 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 27, 2010, 05:10:12 PM

you mean a double weekend of stared games? surely that cant be right?

Maybe not then. I haven't a clue now to be honest!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club Rossa

Ardboe play Moy on the 11th June which is a starred game.Our championship game with Aghyaran is on the 27th of June.Our last game with our county men was on the 8th of May which means by the time our championship match comes around,it will have been 7 weeks since we had our county men available.
Now i know that period will only have taken in 2 league games but we don't even have them for training.Many other clubs are in the same boat and in my opinion it's a ridiculous situation.

EC Unique

Quote from: Club Rossa on May 28, 2010, 09:22:42 AM
Ardboe play Moy on the 11th June which is a starred game.Our championship game with Aghyaran is on the 27th of June.Our last game with our county men was on the 8th of May which means by the time our championship match comes around,it will have been 7 weeks since we had our county men available.
Now i know that period will only have taken in 2 league games but we don't even have them for training.Many other clubs are in the same boat and in my opinion it's a ridiculous situation.

You are right. It is not on. >:(

Zapatista

Quote from: Club Rossa on May 28, 2010, 09:22:42 AM

They didn't get much game time with the couhty either. It must be frustrating for them.

goal and a point

It is a joke that months of May and June there has been very little football. I am sure the people who set the fixtures are annoyed that county board hierachy are giving into mickey.

Some fun if there is Mutiny this weekend and teams do not turn up. You could hardly blame clubs that have injured players and if they had th extra 4 weeks from now that the other clubs are getting it would definitely help them.

have not seen irish news yet but mickey is hardly writing about the 13 day county rule.

Club Rossa

Kyle Coney's last game for us was on the 25th of April,he missed a few due to his injury,and Brian and Tommy didn't get long with Tyrone last weekend so unless they get substantial game time in the Ulster semi final they will be going into the Aghyaran match with little or no game time behind them. But theres not much anyone can do about it now,just have to get on with things.

on the sideline

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on May 27, 2010, 01:21:28 PM
Friday 28th @ Dunmoyle
7.30pm Galbally V Greencastle

Saturday 29th @ Galbally                       
5.00pm Moortown V Aghaloo                             
6.30pm Donaghmore V Kildress

Sunday 30th @ Augher
2.00pm Beragh V Stewartstown
3.30pm Eglish V Gortin

Sunday 30th @ Healy Park
6.00pm Pomeroy V Augher
7.30pm Trillick V Dromore

Weekend of the 3rd - 6th June

Thursday 3rd June @ Fintona
6.45pm Eskra V Newtownstewart
8.15pm Urney V Edendork

Sunday 6th June @ O'Neill Park
6pm Rock V Derrylaughan
7:30pm Coalisland V Clonoe

There will be no LEAGUE fixtures weekend 6th June

Friday 11th June Starred games @ 6.45pm & 8.15pm
Division 1............. Round 13
Division 2............. Round 11
Division 3............. Round 16

Sunday 20th June
Intermediate Reserve Championship @ tbc
(excluding Clann na nGael V Killeeshil)

Friday 25th June
Junior/Intermediate League games.

Saturday 26th June
Clann na nGael V Killeeshil @tbc

Sunday 27th June @ Carrickmore
2.00pm Aghyaran V Ardboe
3.30pm Errigal Ciaran V Cookstown

Sunday 27th June @ Loughmacrory
6.15pm Moy V Omagh
7.45pm Killyclogher V Carrickmore

Who the hell is in charge of making theses fixtures? 
Thursday night at quarter til 7 for a championship game, when there is nothing fixed for the Friday or Saturday.  No regard at all for the clubs, players , supporters involved.  Both games also brought forward from the Saturday and Sunday respectively, with less than a weeks notice.  A joke >:(

The way the whole championship situation has been handled is absolutely disgraceful!

loughshore lad

Quote from: Club Rossa on May 28, 2010, 10:02:33 AM
Kyle Coney's last game for us was on the 25th of April,he missed a few due to his injury,and Brian and Tommy didn't get long with Tyrone last weekend so unless they get substantial game time in the Ulster semi final they will be going into the Aghyaran match with little or no game time behind them. But theres not much anyone can do about it now,just have to get on with things.

8 weeks then from his last game of football, no risk of player burnout there  ;)

In all seriousness not exactly an ideal way to develop a young player with potential.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: on the sideline on May 28, 2010, 10:03:31 AM
Quote from: KIDDO 4 on May 27, 2010, 01:21:28 PM
Friday 28th @ Dunmoyle
7.30pm Galbally V Greencastle

Saturday 29th @ Galbally                       
5.00pm Moortown V Aghaloo                             
6.30pm Donaghmore V Kildress

Sunday 30th @ Augher
2.00pm Beragh V Stewartstown
3.30pm Eglish V Gortin

Sunday 30th @ Healy Park
6.00pm Pomeroy V Augher
7.30pm Trillick V Dromore

Weekend of the 3rd - 6th June

Thursday 3rd June @ Fintona
6.45pm Eskra V Newtownstewart
8.15pm Urney V Edendork

Sunday 6th June @ O'Neill Park
6pm Rock V Derrylaughan
7:30pm Coalisland V Clonoe

There will be no LEAGUE fixtures weekend 6th June

Friday 11th June Starred games @ 6.45pm & 8.15pm
Division 1............. Round 13
Division 2............. Round 11
Division 3............. Round 16

Sunday 20th June
Intermediate Reserve Championship @ tbc
(excluding Clann na nGael V Killeeshil)

Friday 25th June
Junior/Intermediate League games.

Saturday 26th June
Clann na nGael V Killeeshil @tbc

Sunday 27th June @ Carrickmore
2.00pm Aghyaran V Ardboe
3.30pm Errigal Ciaran V Cookstown

Sunday 27th June @ Loughmacrory
6.15pm Moy V Omagh
7.45pm Killyclogher V Carrickmore

Who the hell is in charge of making theses fixtures? 
Thursday night at quarter til 7 for a championship game, when there is nothing fixed for the Friday or Saturday.  No regard at all for the clubs, players , supporters involved.  Both games also brought forward from the Saturday and Sunday respectively, with less than a weeks notice.  A joke >:(

The way the whole championship situation has been handled is absolutely disgraceful!
thought that aswell when i seen that fixture.
very unfair on both eskra and newtown, to have to play in the championship at 6.45 on a thurs, surly a better date & time could have been found ?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

KIDDO 4

Tyrone Senior Football Championship Friday 28th May 2010, 19:30

Dromore   
3/1
Carrickmore   
10/1
Aghyaran St. Davogs   
33/1
Errigal Ciaran   
3/1
Moy   
16/1