Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookstownblue

littleoak

Quote from: cookstownblue on February 10, 2010, 04:25:13 PM
so much for the big cover-up lol
Wudn be the first time a few of the cookstown lads engaged in wearing tights ;D

new devil

Yea thats what i heard..talk off them being kicked out if it makes the press!! anyone else hear that?

tyronefan

well then is a public forum that is read by the press the place to be discussing it

new devil

Well from what i have heard the press have got hold of it already

Family guy

Quote from: new devil on February 10, 2010, 06:06:24 PM
Well from what i have heard the press have got hold of it already

Wudnt mind a hold of your sister now new devil  ;)

tyrone exile

new devil

longrunsthefox

Quote from: sambackamongstthebushes on February 10, 2010, 04:23:13 PM
Quote from: new devil on February 10, 2010, 02:03:40 AM
Did anyone hear anything about what happened at croke park monday night?

heard fr rocks were participating in a little naked gymnastics on the hallowed turf.

I thought they weren't going to Croke Park till tonight?

new devil

Thought wrong... they were there monday night

longrunsthefox

There was a proposal that Tyrone Ladies team pay for training, meals, transport to games and their kits. This was defeated. Now they are out trying to fundraise for themselves.
Irish News today says Club Tyrone contributed £268,000 to men's county teams last year bringing it donation for the decade  to £2million.
Club Tyrone gives nothing to help the ladies. Do you think they should? Even £20,000 out of that £268,000 would be a great help. I think they should.     

MR99

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 11, 2010, 10:07:05 AM
There was a proposal that Tyrone Ladies team pay for training, meals, transport to games and their kits. This was defeated. Now they are out trying to fundraise for themselves.
Irish News today says Club Tyrone contributed £268,000 to men's county teams last year bringing it donation for the decade  to £2million.
Club Tyrone gives nothing to help the ladies. Do you think they should? Even £20,000 out of that £268,000 would be a great help. I think they should.   
I would agree too, the Ladies Club form an important part of the GAA Family and deserve to be treated with more respect.  I think if the ridiculous building that they are planning in Garvaghey was modified to a more sensible building then there would be enough money to fund the Tyone Ladies for the next 30 years.  I have been talking to a fella who has seen the interior plans and he said the changing rooms are along the same lines as the Cookstown Road place in Omagh.  If you have ever been in these you will realise that a curved changing room fits about 8 people and are in no way practical.  I think a campaign needs to be started to save a huge waste of money on a building that only the crows will be able to appreciate.

Club Rossa

I agree with you on the Garvaghy issue.Less would have done,saving a considerable amount of money.

Rois

Aaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have repeated myself many times on this point.  Club Tyrone does not give money to the men's teams, Club Tyrone gives money to the County Board.  If the County Board gifts some of the money to the ladies team (outside of the general association) then it is the County Board's perogative, NOT Club Tyrone's. 

Re Garvaghey MR99, you should realise that nothing has been finalised, that there are experts within the working group who can be trusted to make sensible decisions re design and layout, and that there is careful scrutiny at all levels to ensure no money is being wasted.   

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Rois on February 11, 2010, 11:06:48 AM

Aaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have repeated myself many times on this point.  Club Tyrone does not give money to the men's teams, Club Tyrone gives money to the County Board.  If the County Board gifts some of the money to the ladies team (outside of the general association) then it is the County Board's perogative, NOT Club Tyrone's. 

Re Garvaghey MR99, you should realise that nothing has been finalised, that there are experts within the working group who can be trusted to make sensible decisions re design and layout, and that there is careful scrutiny at all levels to ensure no money is being wasted.

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... same difference. Then should Club Tyrone give some money to Ladies County Board?... which in effect goes to running of the team as in case of the men.