The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on April 14, 2023, 10:36:31 AM
Quote from: Gmac on April 14, 2023, 02:25:16 AM
Quote from: J70 on April 14, 2023, 02:11:26 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 13, 2023, 11:56:42 PM
Speaking of liars, the $1.6 billion Fox News defamation trial is about to begin. Private text messages from the likes of Tucker Carlson prove beyond all doubt that they knew they were lying but kept cranking out the BS anyway because it was profitable. It's not often a defamation suit goes all the way to trial, so this could be popcorn-worthy.

Unfortunately their base doesn't get to hear about it. I hope Dominion doesn't settle, exposes them completely, and takes them to the cleaners.

Irony is that Fox are relying on the very protections that the likes of Trump and DeSantis want overturned.

The other voting machine company is waiting in the wings also.
speaking of liars what do you make of the intelligence leak ? quite an administration
The adults are back in charge ? Worst administration ever

1. I don't get the liars reference.

2. What does the leak have to do with the administration? Did they get the military to change how classified information is handled? How did the party in the White House affect or permit this young airman to do what he did?

As usual, I'll not hold my breath waiting for you to answer that.
are us troops on the ground in the Ukraine  ?
Are Ukraine winning the war ?
Every other country wants peace except for this administration (I won't say this country because this administration doesn't represent the views of the country )
They lie about everything
Joe should be impeached about this but it doesn't matter because as I've said hundreds of times he is not in charge , the US position in the world going down the toilet with this regime.

J70

Peace at what cost?

I notice you're throwing no shade whatsoever at Putin. Did he not start it? Could he not end it today if he turned his tail and withdrew his armies and mercenaries? If the Ukrainians want to sue for peace as things stand, that's up to them, but until that time, I'm perfectly happy for the US to support their defense. Just because you're part of the Putin-loving authoritarian cult, doesn't mean that the majority of people in the US are.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/469328/one-year-later-americans-stand-ukraine.aspx

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on April 14, 2023, 02:25:16 PM
Peace at what cost?

I notice you're throwing no shade whatsoever at Putin. Did he not start it? Could he not end it today if he turned his tail and withdrew his armies and mercenaries? If the Ukrainians want to sue for peace as things stand, that's up to them, but until that time, I'm perfectly happy for the US to support their defense. Just because you're part of the Putin-loving authoritarian cult, doesn't mean that the majority of people in the US are.

do you think the lies the administration are telling us have an effect on the poll your showing?
The Facts are that the US administration are stopping peace talks between Ukraine and Russia .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on April 14, 2023, 02:43:04 PM
Peace at what cost?

do you think the lies the administration are telling us have an effect on the poll your showing?
The Facts are that the US administration are stopping peace talks between Ukraine and Russia .

If those are "the facts", you should have no problem throwing us up a source or two.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on April 14, 2023, 02:55:49 PM
Peace at what cost?

If those are "the facts", you should have no problem throwing us up a source or two.
imagine if Trump was president and this stuff was exposed

J70

Quote from: Gmac on April 14, 2023, 03:56:00 PM
Peace at what cost?

It would be a pretty serious charge.

One in which "the facts" would required some sources.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on April 14, 2023, 04:22:31 PM
Peace at what cost?

what about the whistleblower shouldn't he be protected like all Trump "whistleblowers "

J70

Quote from: Gmac on April 14, 2023, 10:18:53 PM
Peace at what cost?

what about the whistleblower shouldn't he be protected like all Trump "whistleblowers "

1. Reality Winner got five years, longest sentence imposed to date for this, according to Wikipedia. Is she the "Trump whistleblower " you're referring to?

2. Teixera should be treated the same as others who leaked classified military intelligence documents.

3. Unless things have changed in the reporting, there is no indication that he is a whistleblower, unless trying to impress and inform a tiny group of online teenaged gamers counts as whistleblowing.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on April 15, 2023, 10:44:34 AM
Peace at what cost?

1. Reality Winner got five years, longest sentence imposed to date for this, according to Wikipedia. Is she the "Trump whistleblower " you're referring to?

2. Teixera should be treated the same as others who leaked classified military intelligence documents.

3. Unless things have changed in the reporting, there is no indication that he is a whistleblower, unless trying to impress and inform a tiny group of online teenaged gamers counts as whistleblowing.
did hero of the left Vindman leak documents?

Gmac

Quote from: clarshack on April 15, 2023, 08:33:53 PM
Maybe this should be in the wtf thread 😂

https://twitter.com/sandraschulze/status/1647278401982697472
mayo are f$caked for another 80 years now 😂
Maybe they are ciaran macdonald foot passes

RedHand88

J70

Quote from: Gmac on April 15, 2023, 08:14:03 PM
Quote from: J70 on April 15, 2023, 10:44:34 AM
Peace at what cost?

did hero of the left Vindman leak documents?

Why don't you tell us?

And some sourced information, not your usual, wild, ill-supported accusations.

Eamonnca1

Pro-Trump "Stop the Steal" organizer Ali Alexander has apologized after being accused of asking teenagers for dick pics.

In one message, Alexander allegedly complained that a 15-year-old wasn't sending him "Jack off material."

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/ali-alexander-apologizes-inappropriate-messages-1234716609/amp/

johnnycool

What's the latest on the Murdock empire and the Dominion voting machines court case?

Is there an out of court settlement in the offing?