The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Business Insider is reporting that Jared Kushner created a shell company that "secretly paid" Trump's family members & spent half of the campaign's $1.26 billion! A cool $617 million in cash meant for Trump's reelection campaign essentially disappeared without any  public view.

RedHand88

Lad. You have posted 6 out of the last 8 posts on this thread and nobody is biting. My advice would be to put the phone down and go enjoy the Easter break with your family. This can't be good for you.

snoopdog

Chinnock helicopters flying over South Dublin last night. I assume they can only be US Army. A few Army coloured planes also this last week
Joe must have some entourage coming with him. 

RedHand88

Quote from: snoopdog on April 10, 2023, 08:15:00 AM
Chinnock helicopters flying over South Dublin last night. I assume they can only be US Army. A few Army coloured planes also this last week

His cars have been here for a week now.
It's some operation.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 10, 2023, 07:56:36 AM
Lad. You have posted 6 out of the last 8 posts on this thread and nobody is biting. My advice would be to put the phone down and go enjoy the Easter break with your family. This can't be good for you.

Ease up there Mr Thread Police

Gmac

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 10, 2023, 10:35:55 AM
Quote from: snoopdog on April 10, 2023, 08:15:00 AM

His cars have been here for a week now.
It's some operation.
just saw on local news there was a bomb plot planned for Bidens visit in the north busted by police  ?

J70

Quote from: Piskin on April 06, 2023, 12:11:07 AM
Quote from: J70 on April 05, 2023, 02:27:30 AM
Yeah, he had some problematic views on bussing in the 70s from a modern liberal perspective, and he's put his foot in his mouth, as he often does, on numerous occasions. Mostly well intentioned, but reflective of an oblivious white man who grew up at a certain time (a close family member, who doesn't have a prejudiced bone in their body, but who is of a similar age to Biden, once in a while does similar).

If you think his intentions and rhetoric and policies as president are racist or even somewhat prejudiced, go ahead and make your case.

Bingo

Bingo??

J70

Quote from: Gmac on April 05, 2023, 11:44:34 PM
Robert f Kennedy running against Biden , finally a democrat I could consider voting for.

Because he's an antivax extremist?

Where are you on his environmental advocacy from earlier in his career?

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 10, 2023, 05:39:28 AM
Business Insider is reporting that Jared Kushner created a shell company that "secretly paid" Trump's family members & spent half of the campaign's $1.26 billion! A cool $617 million in cash meant for Trump's reelection campaign essentially disappeared without any  public view.

But... but... Hunter Biden!

J70

whitey

Quote from: J70 on April 10, 2023, 03:57:37 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 07, 2023, 05:23:04 PM
Impeach corrupt Clarence!

But...but... Hunter Biden!

So you have no issues with the degenerate, alcoholic,  drug addicted son of the President of the United States, getting "paid" millions of dollars for a "job" that he has no qualifications or experience in?

And before you ask about the Kushners and Saudi Arabia, I am already on record saying that they had (and have) no business doing what they did and it should be fully investigated

Eamonnca1

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 10, 2023, 07:56:36 AM

What else am I supposed to do while sitting on the bog?

Eamonnca1

I'd say whataboutery and "both sides are as bad as the other" will be the standard defense.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: whitey on April 10, 2023, 05:17:54 PM
So you have no issues with the degenerate, alcoholic,  drug addicted son of the President of the United States, getting "paid" millions of dollars for a "job" that he has no qualifications or experience in?

Don Jr?

J70

Quote from: whitey on April 10, 2023, 05:17:54 PM

And before you ask about the Kushners and Saudi Arabia, I am already on record saying that they had (and have) no business doing what they did and it should be fully investigated

We've been over this a million times before.

I don't  give a f**k about Hunter Biden because he is merely doing what they all do i.e. trading on access and connections to enrich themselves at the trough of government and power. Ask me to vote on strict limits on the sale of access and on lobbying and you'll have my full support. Until then, spare me the crocodile tears. Whether he is a degenerate addict or not is of zero relevance.

And as I've also said before, investigate away. I'm not going to whine and cry conspiracy about investigations unlike certain individuals here.