The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piskin

Quote from: J70 on April 05, 2023, 02:27:30 AM
Yeah, he had some problematic views on bussing in the 70s from a modern liberal perspective, and he's put his foot in his mouth, as he often does, on numerous occasions. Mostly well intentioned, but reflective of an oblivious white man who grew up at a certain time (a close family member, who doesn't have a prejudiced bone in their body, but who is of a similar age to Biden, once in a while does similar).

If you think his intentions and rhetoric and policies as president are racist or even somewhat prejudiced, go ahead and make your case.

Bingo

Gmac

Quote from: Piskin on April 06, 2023, 12:11:07 AM
Yeah, he had some problematic views on bussing in the 70s from a modern liberal perspective, and he's put his foot in his mouth, as he often does, on numerous occasions. Mostly well intentioned, but reflective of an oblivious white man who grew up at a certain time (a close family member, who doesn't have a prejudiced bone in their body, but who is of a similar age to Biden, once in a while does similar).

If you think his intentions and rhetoric and policies as president are racist or even somewhat prejudiced, go ahead and make your case.

Bingo
anyone who thinks Biden is a decision maker or is the policy driver in this administration doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

Eamonnca1

Anyone see Lauren "I came to the hearing unprepared, thinking I was going to bust all around me, and got my ass handed to me instead" Boebert the other day? I'm half hoping she makes a presidential run someday. This bimbo's hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ORG8K3BmAo

RedHand88

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 06, 2023, 05:06:14 AM
Anyone see Lauren "I came to the hearing unprepared, thinking I was going to bust all around me, and got my ass handed to me instead" Boebert the other day? I'm half hoping she makes a presidential run someday. This bimbo's hilarious!

Careful now. Talk like that will get you cancelled by your lot.

Gmac

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 06, 2023, 09:39:33 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 06, 2023, 05:06:14 AM

Careful now. Talk like that will get you cancelled by your lot.
again they are what they call you

gallsman

Put whatever term on it you want, but there's no getting away from the fact she's thick as pig shit.

Quote from: Gmac on April 06, 2023, 02:55:24 AManyone who thinks Biden is a decision maker or is the policy driver in this administration doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

Nobody believes that, sure it's George Soros and Mickey Mouse making all the big decisions.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: gallsman on April 06, 2023, 03:20:54 PM
Put whatever term on it you want, but there's no getting away from the fact she's thick as pig shit.

If she had two heads she'd be twice as stupid.

Eamonnca1

Republican Donor Harlan Crow has been giving millions of dollars to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife Ginni Thomas for over 20 years, off the books, under the table.

ProPublica just discovered that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife Ginni Thomas secretly were provided with luxury vacations by Republican donor Harlan Crow. This included multiple flights on his private jet, cruises on a mega yacht and stays at Crow's private resort. Just about every single year the Thomas' were provided with these extravagant gifts, without filing any financial disclosure or documents.

Just imaging Republican outrage if this was George Soros providing these gifts to a liberal Supreme Court Justice. Just imagine!

trailer

Quote from: Gmac on April 06, 2023, 02:55:24 AM

Bingo
anyone who thinks Biden is a decision maker or is the policy driver in this administration doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

George Soros, the Illuminati and Jim Corr control him.

Gmac

Quote from: trailer on April 07, 2023, 08:56:26 AM
Quote from: Gmac on April 06, 2023, 02:55:24 AM

Bingo

George Soros, the Illuminati and Jim Corr control him.
as I was saying

Eamonnca1

Eamonnca1