The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 24, 2022, 01:10:54 PM
He knew Obama was a soft touch but didn't invade then and didn't Trump threaten to withhold military aid to Ukraine the Russian enabler.

He delayed it

And he actually gave them the stuff they wanted-the weapons Obama wouldn't give them for 8 years

mrdeeds

Quote from: whitey on February 24, 2022, 01:44:40 PM
He knew Obama was a soft touch but didn't invade then and didn't Trump threaten to withhold military aid to Ukraine the Russian enabler.

He delayed it

And he actually gave them the stuff they wanted-the weapons Obama wouldn't give them for 8 years

Wrong. Obama provided over 250 million dollars in military assistance. Fair play to you falling for a Trumpian lie.

whitey

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 24, 2022, 01:53:11 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 24, 2022, 01:44:40 PM

He delayed it

Wrong. Obama provided over 250 million dollars in military assistance. Fair play to you falling for a Trumpian lie.

You're flat out wrong..... but believe whatever you want

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 25, 2022, 03:58:25 PM
I'm sure she'll get a speedy confirmation hearing - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/biden-nominate-judge-ketanji-brown-jackson-supreme-court-rcna15941

Both Republicans and Democrats have acted outrageously during recent nominations/confirmations

Hopefully they can hit the reset button on this nomination

Gmac

The dumb asses at the White House shared whatever info they had on putins plans to invade Ukraine with china who rebuffed them and then gave the info to Putin . Can we fire all these clowns please .

RedHand88

I'm sure she'll get a speedy confirmation hearing - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/biden-nominate-judge-ketanji-brown-jackson-supreme-court-rcna15941

Don't know. If she wrote something in a diary about farting in the 1970s it could hold things up.

Eamonnca1

Point of order: It's "Ukraine." Saying "The Ukraine" with the definite article is seen as a Russian expansionist thing, as if this entire country is just "the borderlands" and implies that it's part of Russia, so Ukrainians find it objectionable in the same way that we find "British Isles" objectionable. Although I don't think they have articles in Russian, but in English it can be interpreted the wrong way.

Carry on.

Gmac

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 25, 2022, 11:13:07 PM

Don't know. If she wrote something in a diary about farting in the 1970s it could hold things up.
there's rumors she was involved in gang rape back in the 90sb or at least that's what mike avenatti says or maybe it was swalwell said anyhow deserves a hearing and full fbi investigation.

Wildweasel74

It's look a grave situation in ukraine, but what really grinds my balls, is we got 2 absolute f**king pricks on here, point scoring on America in house politics with zero interest on the serious situation here. How about f**king off onto another forum, having blighted this forum/ thread for years and have not posted on any item gaa related to my knowledge.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on February 25, 2022, 11:20:43 PM

there's rumors she was involved in gang rape back in the 90sb or at least that's what mike avenatti says or maybe it was swalwell said anyhow deserves a hearing and full fbi investigation.

A rumour is an unsourced story with no one standing behind it.

An accusation with someone willing to put their life and reputation on the line to publicly make is absolutely something that should be investigated.

And given the frequency with which you yourself pop up here with moronic, unsubstantiated, half-baked "allegations", you're about the last person who should be casting aspersions towards anyone or anything.

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 25, 2022, 05:55:56 PM

Both Republicans and Democrats have acted outrageously during recent nominations/confirmations

Hopefully they can hit the reset button on this nomination

It might happen this time, but only because there is so little at stake.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on February 26, 2022, 02:04:29 AM

An accusation with someone willing to put their life and reputation on the line to publicly make is absolutely something that should be investigated.

And given the frequency with which you yourself pop up here with moronic, unsubstantiated, half-baked "allegations", you're about the last person who should be casting aspersions towards anyone or anything.
name one that wasn't true

whitey

So if that's your definition of an accusation, I guess Joe should have withdrawn from the presidential race when several  women came forward with accusations against him

(And he was far from a teenager when some of these incidents supposedly occurred)

HiMucker

Quote from: Gmac on February 26, 2022, 02:34:26 AM

name one that wasn't true
Your having a laugh ;D How about the Trudeau castro one for starters. This should be an interesting list lol