The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Hound on November 04, 2020, 09:29:34 PM
Great speech Joe!

What the feck are they doing in Nevada?? Get off yer asses and start counting!
Still nervous about it and AZ.
Although PA and Georgia not out of Biden's reach

From Nate Silver:

Nevada. This one's a bit more straightforward. Biden leads by only 0.6 percent or about 7,500 votes. But what's remaining should be pretty good for him. It's all mail-in ballots that were either received late in the process or which are still coming in — in Nevada, mail ballots can be received by Nov. 10 provided they're postmarked by Election Day. The mail ballots were quite blue in Nevada by party registration, much more so than in Arizona, including votes that arrived relatively late in the process. Likely Biden.

mouview

Risible Trump campaigners on Sky from Penn., looking to gain access to scrutinise the vote-counting.

Main Street

Giuliani is on air now, presenting what he regards as evidence of fraud, namely  it was a conspiracy, a conspiracy by the democrats, a dastardly and criminal conspiracy by the crooked democrat machine of Philadelphia.

gallsman

Jesus Christ this press conference from Giuliani and Lewandowski and Eric is f**king incredible. Terrifying but incredible.

RedHand88

Is Nevada counting at the minute? I see ABC and Fox have called arizona for Biden, so nevada would push him over the edge.

Capt Pat

Quote from: Main Street on November 04, 2020, 09:52:43 PM
Giuliani is on air now, presenting what he regards as evidence of fraud, namely  it was a conspiracy, a conspiracy by the democrats, a dastardly and criminal conspiracy by the crooked democrat machine of Philadelphia.

I thought the republicans had pennsylvania pretty safe? Are they under pressure again?

Rudi

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 04, 2020, 09:58:43 PM

I thought the republicans had pennsylvania pretty safe? Are they under pressure again?

Democrats are 3/10 here so yes Republicans are in huge bother.

RedHand88

Also, has Alaska ever not been called 24 hours later?

gallsman

Establishment Republicans are starting to run from Trump. Republican Governor of Ohio saying the US does a pretty good job of counting votes, all votes need to be counted and while he's for Trump, if Biden win then of course it'll be accepted. Was pressed about Giuliani's nonsense about a "national legal challenge". "Yeah, I don't even know what that means. I'm a lawyer"

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 04, 2020, 09:58:43 PM

Biden's hitting all his marks in PA. The blue shift from postal votes in blue areas is going as projected by the models. 538 has it as 'lean Biden' for now, but that's just because we won't know the final tally until about Friday.

J70

That laptop is the gift that keeps on giving!

screenexile

Nevada will release an update today you were right Gabe!!

gallsman

Georgia very much in play again for Biden. About 400k still to be counted, Trump's lead down to 68k.

Main Street