Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2020, 01:01:14 AM
Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2020, 12:42:12 AM
Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 10:01:45 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 09:51:16 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 02, 2020, 09:06:37 PM
Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 08:48:45 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 02:24:59 PM
I think this was a sneaky back door way of getting Harris elected as President
So the whole lengthy Democrat primary process was just a charade?? What is that based on?

Its not based on anything rational or logical.

and I fvckin hate her

Hate is a strong word. A lazy figure of speech? If so try harder. Or do you genuinely hate her? If so why?

She was "mean" to Justice Kavanaugh. Therefore whitey loathes her and most of the dirty Democrats and media.

Falsely Accusing someone of gang rape is a little different to being "mean" to someone. That was strike one, but accusing Biden of being a racist was the disqualifier for me.

And it would be poetic justice if he gets to vote in the outcome of this election

If you are not outraged at how Harris and co conducted themselves during the Kavanaugh hearings, you are no better than Trump-destroy people at any cost regardless of trust or honesty

So when did she falsely accuse Kavanaugh of rape?

She did make him look a tit though. His credibility was shot after her interrogation of him

She didn't.

Believe what you want

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/09/20/the_smearing_of_brett_kavanaugh_is_an_attack_on_the_supreme_court_141300.html

"Sen. Kamala Harris, who not long ago put unsubstantiated gang rape charges against Kavanaugh in the congressional record, claims he underwent "a sham process and his place on the Court is an insult to the pursuit of truth and justice.""

You can quote all the conservative pundits you want. They don't answer the question.

Assuming for the sake of argument Ford's allegations were untrue, at what point in the process should Harris have known?

whitey

J70-it was a hit job of epic proportions and thankfully it didn't work

It was so flimsy the Democrats couldn't  bring it forward until a staffer conveniently leaked it-lol

If that's your standard for credibility, I sure hope you didn't vote for Joe Biden because the allegations against him are about as credible as those against Kavanaugh

anyway at this stage it's a mute point and I only hope Justice Kavanaugh gets to return the favor to Ms Harris with interest over the next 4 years if she and Joe get elected.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2020, 12:57:22 AM
Quote from: Gmac on November 02, 2020, 09:34:52 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 09:23:03 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 02, 2020, 09:06:37 PM
Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 08:48:45 PM
I think this was a sneaky back door way of getting Harris elected as President
So the whole lengthy Democrat primary process was just a charade?? What is that based on?

Its not based on anything rational or logical.

and I fvckin hate her

Hate is a strong word. A lazy figure of speech? If so try harder. Or do you genuinely hate her? If so why?

She was "mean" to Justice Kavanaugh. Therefore whitey loathes her and most of the dirty Democrats and media.

To falsely accuse or imply that someone is a racist in order to score political points (especially in the current environment) like she did during the debate is a disqualifier for me. 

The progressives on here will say, oh but she said "I'm not accusing you of being a racist" but that's exactly what she did

Don't believe me....that's fine

What about believing a senior member of Biden's campaign who called it an "outrageous attack"

What about believing the person tasked with heading up Biden's VP search committee-Chris Dodd who felt that it was a disqualifier

What about believing Joe Biden's own wife, Dr Jill Biden. "Jill Biden says California Sen. Kamala Harris implied her husband Joe Biden is racist with her attack on the former vice president during the first Democratic presidential debate."

But people believe whatever they wan
joe is a hologram candidate voting for Biden is a vote for Harris for president and trump should have hammered that home more in the lead up to vote ,

Jaysus Gmac, you're right! If only Trump had spent the past year trying to hammer Biden for being infirm and missing a few marbles! ;D
no that Kamala Harris will be president.

Gabriel_Hurl

Is Kavanaugh running for President? Who gives a f**k about him?

Jell 0 Biafra

Kavanaugh might not be running, but if the election is tight enough, he might get to cast a decisive vote at some point.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteFirst 2020 results:

Dixville Notch, NH

Joe Biden: 5
Donald Trump: 0 

RedHand88

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 03, 2020, 05:24:59 AM
QuoteFirst 2020 results:

Dixville Notch, NH

Joe Biden: 5
Donald Trump: 0 

Millsfield has went 16-5 to Trump.
In 2016 it went 16-4 to Trump.
Clearly this can only point to a Trump win in the electoral college. Its over.

five points

Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 08:22:40 PM
Quote from: five points on November 02, 2020, 10:07:08 AM
Quote from: Roesider on November 02, 2020, 10:04:36 AM
There is a transition period but he is still in place until Biden's inauguration

The presumption here is gas. Nothing learned since 2016.

Gas you say? Why so? What presumption has Roesider made?
That Biden will have an inauguration. It might well happen but until it does it's a presumption.

Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 08:39:19 PM
Quote from: five points on November 02, 2020, 01:10:37 PM
Trump to win, by a big enough margin that it's over by Wednesday morning.
You are predicting that by Wednesday morning Trumps lead in the potential swing states will be bigger than the amount of uncounted votes at that point? What is your reasoning?

I expect the election to have a decisive result, in that either Trump or Biden will win with more than 2 states to spare. Watching from Ireland, it's hard to gauge how the  wind is blowing in the US but if there is a wind at all it'll probably push one of the candidates to the sort of 77 electoral college seat win that Trump managed last time around.  I think Trump has the edge this time around but it could go the other way too.

sid waddell

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on November 03, 2020, 04:16:01 AM
Kavanaugh might not be running, but if the election is tight enough, he might get to cast a decisive vote at some point.
Kavanaugh would only love to rape democracy

Roesider

Quote from: five points on November 03, 2020, 09:08:18 AM
There is a transition period but he is still in place until Biden's inauguration

That Biden will have an inauguration. It might well happen but until it does it's a presumption.

If you're honest with yourself last time was a fluke. There will be no mistakes this time and Biden is poised for office.

five points

Quote from: Roesider on November 03, 2020, 09:49:52 AM

If you're honest with yourself last time was a fluke. There will be no mistakes this time and Biden is poised for office.

There's your presumption.

johnnycool

Unless someone wins this by a large margin then no matter what the USA is fucked..

when you see the boarding up of Washington DC and the fencing around the white house, the expectation of violence from one side or the other is unreal in what is meant to be the great democracy, but that veneer has been well and truly stripped away.

The threat on votes not being counted, lack of polling stations, intimidation of voters, you'd expect this in bulgaria, or some banana republic but not the USA..

There are no winners in this one.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Roesider on November 03, 2020, 09:49:52 AM

I think it is lazy to say that the last time was a fluke. When Trump started off he showed how he could master the media and use the 'black arts' of it to manipulate mindsets. There was a disenfranchised cohort in the US, centre right, Christian working class/lower middle class who felt that they were being squeezed and Trump got into bed with them. Made them believe that he was just like them. They didn't realise that he was literally looking down on the from his tower and laughing. Enough dirt was created around Clinton to sway enough voters. It was calculated and directed.

This time round is different as there isn't as much dirt on Biden despite what Trump has tried. This time last year Trump would have romped home in basically a 'no contest', the same way Boris did. The world has changed dramatically now and the way he has handled Covid and the way the cards have fallen around Black Lives Matter etc has made things significantly harder for him to get re-elected. Every wind tells a story and how the wind blows tonight will have a great significance on the future of the world as a whole never mind the US

LCohen

Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 10:29:49 PM
Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 10:17:56 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 10:14:48 PM
Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 10:05:01 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 10:02:38 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on November 02, 2020, 09:54:49 PM
Kavanaugh is an attempted rapist sc**bag

And Trump is a credibly accused paedophile

His supporters are silent on this

Fairly obvious why

OMG-if this goes to the Supreme Court and Kavanaugh is the deciding vote, wouldn't that be some karma for Kamala and Spartacus and Crazy Maizie

So Harris made him look an idiot and you think that should be a factor in his legal adjudication?? You vote for these people??

Nah-they made themselves look like fools

When the facts came out afterwards, it was all proven to be a complete fabrication

Either way, he got confirmed so they obviously didn't do that much harm to him

Well you "fuckin hate" her because she falsely accused him of rape. Tell me when this happened?

As a SC nominee he had to appear before the senate. Harris destroyed him because she asked him questions completely unrelated to the rape accusation that he failed to answer and made an absolute tit out of himself in trying to wriggle out of answering

LOL-I seriously don't know where you're getting your information-probably CNN

She made a clown of herself claiming to have some secret information when she had in fact-JACK

Per the San Francisco Chronicle

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sfchronicle.com/politics/amp/GOP-tries-to-help-Kavanaugh-after-tough-13210347.php

"When her turn came Thursday, it turned out Harris didn't have the goods after all. After another couple of courtroom-style go-rounds between veteran lawyers, Kavanaugh issued a flat-out "no" to Harris' yes-or-no question."

It's like after she took Biden out at the knees with the sneak "racist attack", she was now the front runner according to some media outlets. Then Tulsi Gabbard made mince meat of her in a subsequent debate, as did Mike Pence

Come on man. When did she falsely accuse him of rape? This is your stated reason for "fuckin hating" her? Which you will admit is really quite strong. Post the bit of her making the false allegation

LCohen

Quote from: sid waddell on November 02, 2020, 10:35:42 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 10:34:00 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on November 02, 2020, 10:33:11 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 10:12:28 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on November 02, 2020, 10:06:45 PM
Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 10:05:01 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 10:02:38 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on November 02, 2020, 09:54:49 PM
Kavanaugh is an attempted rapist sc**bag

And Trump is a credibly accused paedophile

His supporters are silent on this

Fairly obvious why

OMG-if this goes to the Supreme Court and Kavanaugh is the deciding vote, wouldn't that be some karma for Kamala and Spartacus and Crazy Maizie

So Harris made him look an idiot and you think that should be a factor in his legal adjudication?? You vote for these people??
Apparently black women need to "know their place" and bow down to cossetted, privileged white rapists

Hahaha-if it goes to the Supreme Court I'll crack open a beer in your honor Sid (and I don't even drink, but I will make an exception in your honor)
Strange that because you always come across as if you're drunk

A bit like Barf O'Kavanaugh himself

Haven't drank in years
The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks

Back off. The man says he no longer drinks. Leave it at that would you?