The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 02, 2020, 09:06:37 PM
Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 08:48:45 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 02:24:59 PM
I think this was a sneaky back door way of getting Harris elected as President
So the whole lengthy Democrat primary process was just a charade?? What is that based on?

Its not based on anything rational or logical.

and I fvckin hate her

Hate is a strong word. A lazy figure of speech? If so try harder. Or do you genuinely hate her? If so why?

She was "mean" to Justice Kavanaugh. Therefore whitey loathes her and most of the dirty Democrats and media.

To falsely accuse or imply that someone is a racist in order to score political points (especially in the current environment) like she did during the debate is a disqualifier for me. 

The progressives on here will say, oh but she said "I'm not accusing you of being a racist" but that's exactly what she did

Don't believe me....that's fine

What about believing a senior member of Biden's campaign who called it an "outrageous attack"

What about believing the person tasked with heading up Biden's VP search committee-Chris Dodd who felt that it was a disqualifier

What about believing Joe Biden's own wife, Dr Jill Biden. "Jill Biden says California Sen. Kamala Harris implied her husband Joe Biden is racist with her attack on the former vice president during the first Democratic presidential debate."

But people believe whatever they wan

LCohen

Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 09:23:03 PM
So the whole lengthy Democrat primary process was just a charade?? What is that based on?

and I fvckin hate her

Hate is a strong word. A lazy figure of speech? If so try harder. Or do you genuinely hate her? If so why?

She was "mean" to Justice Kavanaugh. Therefore whitey loathes her and most of the dirty Democrats and media.

To falsely accuse or imply that someone is a racist in order to score political points (especially in the current environment) like she did during the debate is a disqualifier for me. 

The progressives on here will say, oh but she said "I'm not accusing you of being a racist" but that's exactly what she did

What about believing a senior member of Biden's campaign who called it an "outrageous attack"

What about believing the person tasked with heading up Biden's VP search committee-Chris Dodd who felt that it was a disqualifier

What about believing Joe Biden's own wife, Dr Jill Biden. "Jill Biden says California Sen. Kamala Harris implied her husband Joe Biden is racist with her attack on the former vice president during the first Democratic presidential debate."

You are against racism, lies, false accusations and political point scoring. Tell me, what is your view on Donald Trump?

Gmac

and I fvckin hate her

joe is a hologram candidate voting for Biden is a vote for Harris for president and trump should have hammered that home more in the lead up to vote ,

whitey

Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 09:33:18 PM

and I fvckin hate her

You are against racism, lies, false accusations and political point scoring. Tell me, what is your view on Donald Trump?

Hate him-

But I voted for my financial self interest (if you count a protest vote in MA).

I didn't vote for him in 2016 because I thought he'd win the popular vote and then refuse to accept the results of the Electoral College which I thought Hillary would win. Then it was Hillary and the Democrats who refused to accepts the results of the Electoral College, so in my opinion they forefeited their right to my vote this time out

sid waddell

and I fvckin hate her

I think there just might be another reason a guy who calls himself "whitey" hates Kamala Harris

LCohen

Quote from: Gmac on November 02, 2020, 09:34:52 PM

and I fvckin hate her

joe is a hologram candidate voting for Biden is a vote for Harris for president and trump should have hammered that home more in the lead up to vote ,

Ahh sure you could say that about Donald and Vladimir

LCohen

Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 09:41:01 PM
Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 09:33:18 PM

and I fvckin hate her

Hate him-

But I voted for my financial self interest (if you count a protest vote).

You vote for Trump you must hate a lot of people

whitey

and I fvckin hate her

Falsely Accusing someone of gang rape is a little different to being "mean" to someone. That was strike one, but accusing Biden of being a racist was the disqualifier for me.

And it would be poetic justice if he gets to vote in the outcome of this election

If you are not outraged at how Harris and co conducted themselves during the Kavanaugh hearings, you are no better than Trump-destroy people at any cost regardless of trust or honesty

LCohen

Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 09:51:16 PM

and I fvckin hate her

Falsely Accusing someone of gang rape is a little different to being "mean" to someone. That was strike one, but accusing Biden of being a racist was the disqualifier for me

No disqualifiers for Donald then?

sid waddell

Kavanaugh is an attempted rapist sc**bag

And Trump is a credibly accused paedophile

His supporters are silent on this

Fairly obvious why

whitey

Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 09:53:46 PM

and I fvckin hate her

Falsely Accusing someone of gang rape is a little different to being "mean" to someone. That was strike one, but accusing Biden of being a racist was the disqualifier for me

Plenty-but if I hate both candidates, I'm going to "vote" for the one who's best for my wallet (even though it's just a protest vote)

LCohen

Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 09:55:37 PM
Quote from: LCohen on November 02, 2020, 09:53:46 PM

and I fvckin hate her

Plenty-but if I hate both candidates, I'm going to "vote" for the one who's best for my wallet (even though it's just a protest vote)

So they are not disqualifiers then.

LCohen

and I fvckin hate her

Falsely Accusing someone of gang rape is a little different to being "mean" to someone. That was strike one, but accusing Biden of being a racist was the disqualifier for me.

And it would be poetic justice if he gets to vote in the outcome of this election

If you are not outraged at how Harris and co conducted themselves during the Kavanaugh hearings, you are no better than Trump-destroy people at any cost regardless of trust or honesty

So when did she falsely accuse Kavanaugh of rape?

She did make him look a tit though. His credibility was shot after her interrogation of him

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on November 02, 2020, 09:54:49 PM

Fairly obvious why

OMG-if this goes to the Supreme Court and Kavanaugh is the deciding vote, wouldn't that be some karma for Kamala and Spartacus and Crazy Maizie

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2020, 10:02:38 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on November 02, 2020, 09:54:49 PM

Fairly obvious why

OMG-if this goes to the Supreme Court and Kavanaugh is the deciding vote, wouldn't that be some karma for Kamala and Spartacus and Crazy Maizie
I suppose it would be if you admire cossetted, privileged white rapists and hate black women