Quote from: LCohen on October 12, 2020, 09:13:24 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 12, 2020, 07:40:35 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 12, 2020, 07:33:22 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 12, 2020, 06:55:01 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 12, 2020, 06:46:33 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 12, 2020, 06:42:02 PM
Quote from: LCohen on October 12, 2020, 06:25:57 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on October 12, 2020, 06:23:41 PM
1245 pages, what will we have by mid November?

A sane president would be a good start
joe Biden is  not the guy so ,Nancy is  working away behind the scenes to be able to dump joe and install Kamala .

Fresh off the presses at the fever swamp! ;D
nancy has some balls talking about anyone else's mental capacity. Good morning Sunday morning ffs

I know its hard to judge with Trump, but he was on a whole new level of unhinged last week. Given that he was confirmed to be on a cocktail of drugs, including steroids know to cause mania, it was perfectly valid to question his fitness for the job, especially with the utter disregard he showed for his staff, both admin and non-admin, in the WH. His sycophantic doctors are not exactly reassuring either. A lone verbal gaffe by Pelosi is irrelevant.
its not about trump

Yes it is. His mental capacity is very much in doubt and he is seeking re-election.

Do you think he will do even one interview with a properly independent journalist where he has to answer detailed questions and demonstrate his understanding of complex issues of state?
what about Biden? he can't even take a question after he appears somewhere , the fact that very few news organizations are asking about joes obvious mental problems just show that they are not objective and just mouthpieces for the Democrat party .

Joe was quite happy to face questions in the second debate. Trump wasn't.

Gmac

Quote from: LCohen on October 12, 2020, 09:35:38 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 12, 2020, 09:28:58 PM

joe Biden is  not the guy so ,Nancy is  working away behind the scenes to be able to dump joe and install Kamala .

nancy has some balls talking about anyone else's mental capacity. Good morning Sunday morning ffs

I know its hard to judge with Trump, but he was on a whole new level of unhinged last week. Given that he was confirmed to be on a cocktail of drugs, including steroids know to cause mania, it was perfectly valid to question his fitness for the job, especially with the utter disregard he showed for his staff, both admin and non-admin, in the WH. His sycophantic doctors are not exactly reassuring either. A lone verbal gaffe by Pelosi is irrelevant.
its not about trump

Yes it is. His mental capacity is very much in doubt and he is seeking re-election.

Do you think he will do even one interview with a properly independent journalist where he has to answer detailed questions and demonstrate his understanding of complex issues of state?
what about Biden? he can't even take a question after he appears somewhere , the fact that very few news organizations are asking about joes obvious mental problems just show that they are not objective and just mouthpieces for the Democrat party .

a virtual debate for a virtual candidate.

LCohen

Quote from: Gmac on October 12, 2020, 09:52:34 PM
Quote from: LCohen on October 12, 2020, 09:35:38 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 12, 2020, 09:28:58 PM

its not about trump

a virtual debate for a virtual candidate.

A real candidate would be prepared to offer real answers to real questions. Biden was willing to stand that test. History will show that Donald Trump was not

J70

STILL pushing the "Biden is doting" narrative on the right?

It's worked sooo well so far!  ;D

21 more days to make it count!

Why are you so dismissive of a virtual debate Gmac?

Trump could be muted. Biden would have real time to expand and, if he's as frail and feeble-minded as you appear to believe, be exposed, as he would have no hiding place or excuse.

Another way of looking at it could be that most people accept that Joe may be slowing down. Trump has been hollering about it for over a year.  They just might not give a shit. They'd take anything over Trump!

dec

The third Kennedy Nixon debate was virtual. Both candidates seemed to cope with the format. But neither of them were pathetic snowflakes like Trump.

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHjWb5XsAMI

Transcript https://www.debates.org/voter-education/debate-transcripts/october-13-1960-debate-transcript/

"BILL SHADEL, MODERATOR: Good evening. I'm Bill Shadel of ABC News. It's my privilege this evening to preside at this the third in the series of meetings on radio and television of the two major presidential candidates. Now like the last meeting the subjects to be discussed will be suggested by questions from a panel of correspondents. Unlike the first two programs, however, the two candidates will not be sharing the same platform. In New York the Democratic presidential nominee, Senator John F. Kennedy; separated by three thousand miles in a Los Angeles studio, the Republican presidential nominee, Vice President Richard M. Nixon; now joined for tonight's discussion by a network of electronic facilities which permits each candidate to see and hear the other. Good evening, Senator Kennedy.
MR. KENNEDY: Good evening, Mr. Shadel.
MR. SHADEL: And good evening to you, Vice President Nixon.
MR. NIXON: Good evening, Mr. Shadel..."

sid waddell

Here's a bar chart of how Covid cases have raced ahead in the US since June, day by day, state by state

I wonder if anybody can notice a pattern as regards the political choices of the states worst affected

https://dangoodspeed.com/covid/total-cases-since-june

Farrandeelin

Quote from: sid waddell on October 13, 2020, 09:32:53 AM
Here's a bar chart of how Covid cases have raced ahead in the US since June, day by day, state by state

I wonder if anybody can notice a pattern as regards the political choices of the states worst affected

Saw that myself. Just crazy isn't it!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

sid waddell

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 13, 2020, 09:38:02 AM

I'd be interested in the wobbler's thoughts on it

Probably something like "you're displaying your confirmation bias again"

LCohen

But Trump said it was weak democrats???? And maybe Hillary?

Gmac

Quote from: LCohen on October 13, 2020, 11:34:15 AM

most of these states are open for business which is what the WHO are recommending so they are following the science , also look up deaths per million and talk about red and blue states .
There are elections at every level of government in 3 weeks and politicians who have failed should be voted out across the board .

But Trump said it was weak democrats???? And maybe Hillary?

trileacman

By that graph's reckoning Republicans look like they'll carry all the swing states.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Eamonnca1

Let the record show that Gmac has refused to condemn a terrorist plot to kidnap and murder a democratically elected governor.

Gabriel_Hurl

and talked about taking the Virginia governor too

J70

Remember the whole Obamagate/unmasking brouhaha back in the spring??

Waiting with baited breath for further revelations??

You're going to be waiting!

Probe's done. No wrong-doing found. No charges. No October surprise coming from that particular conspiracy theory. ;D

I'm just stunned. ;)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/barr-unmasking-review-no-charges/2020/10/13/0f63fd2e-0d67-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html%3foutputType=amp