The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Flynn was a Russian agent, Whitey.

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on May 08, 2020, 11:24:05 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 08, 2020, 11:00:13 PM
Whitey: Here ya go again ...... False equivalency and the racist dog whistling. Do me a favor and read this article. It may help you identify who Trump's base are and redirect your constant outrage at the Dems.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/04/the-american-civil-war-didnt-end-and-trump-is-a-confederate-president
Look it, anybody who hasn't recognised by this stage that Trump and the Republicans are white supremacists to their core is away with the fairies. And it was obvious right from the start.

What Trump said about Obama last night, when he called him human scum, is straight out of Nazi Germany. That's genuinely where right-wing America is now.

That eejit you're replying to is living on Earth 2, as Maddow correctly pointed out about the right-wing media in the US a few weeks back. You'd get more sense out of a duck, and less quackery.
trump called fbi investigators who set Flynn up scum not Obama, why lie about it ?

omochain

The west's awake... jeeezzzz that hibernation didn't last long... the queen's county will never let you down.

sid waddell

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 09, 2020, 04:18:12 AM
Flynn was a Russian agent, Whitey.
Why the past tense?

Don't forget Turkish agent, Trump's goons don't tend to work for just a single dictator.

screenexile

I see the deplorables getting stuck into this #obamagate nonsense.

I'm not quite sure what this is?? Do they actually think Obama was directing a surveillance operator against Trump from the Oval to try and interfere with the election?

If he did he totally screwed it up!!

screenexile

Oh god Trump actually talked about it in his press conference which was especially bizarre today!!

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on May 11, 2020, 10:18:05 PM

I'm not quite sure what this is?? Do they actually think Obama was directing a surveillance operator against Trump from the Oval to try and interfere with the election?

LOL-that's exactly what's been claimed and with good cause.

sid waddell

Quote from: screenexile on May 11, 2020, 10:18:05 PM

Dictators and wannabe dictators love nothing more than show trials of their enemies.

In Trump's case, he'd love nothing more than a show trial of a man who is 1,000,000 times the man he is, carried out in the name of white supremacism.

The playbook of Trump is easy to follow. He just follows the playbooks of Hitler and Stalin.

screenexile

sid waddell

Quote from: screenexile on May 11, 2020, 11:12:16 PM
What cause??
Being a black president.

Oh, and to cover up the fact Trump himself has handled Coronavirus worse than any other world leader, resulting in a holocaust of Americans.

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on May 11, 2020, 11:12:16 PM
What cause??

Strzoks reference to the 7th Floor intervention in keeping the case open when the agents found no evidence of Flynn colluding with Russians (and recommended  shutting the investigation)

(Officials from the 7th Floor had attended a meeting at the White House a day or 2 before)

screenexile

Strzok saying "this is coming from the seventh floor" is evidence that Obama directed it from the Oval??

That's extremely tenuous even for the whackjobs to make that leap.

Is it possible the 7th floor knew about the Russian call when the agents below didn't?? Just as viable a theory as Obamagate!

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on May 12, 2020, 12:25:28 AM
Strzok saying "this is coming from the seventh floor" is evidence that Obama directed it from the Oval??

Is it possible the 7th floor knew about the Russian call when the agents below didn't?? Just as viable a theory as Obamagate!

Major $hitstorm coming for Obama

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/acting-dni-seeks-declassify-obama-officials-involved-flynn/story?id=70624372&cid=social_twitter_abcnp

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on May 12, 2020, 12:37:22 AM
Quote from: screenexile on May 12, 2020, 12:25:28 AM

Major $hitstorm coming for Obama

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/acting-dni-seeks-declassify-obama-officials-involved-flynn/story?id=70624372&cid=social_twitter_abcnp

I read that and it's all he said/she said bullshit very little in the way of facts... undisputed though is that Flynn spoke with the Russian and then lied about it to the FBI and the VP!!

whitey

Okay.....believe what you want

Clapper perjured himself before Congress

Whoever leaked to the WaPo faces 10 years in jail

This Durham guy supposedly will make Mueller like like an 8 year old girls scout