The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 01, 2019, 11:45:20 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 31, 2019, 05:08:19 PM
Meet Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nicholas - The new faces of American terror. The other day they shot 4 police officers in Houston, Texas. Conservatives covered it all day long while they assumed it was somebody Black who shot the cops. Today, they are silent. Imagine for a moment had the shooters been undocumented immigrants or Muslims or ANYTHING other than white. Imagine the outrage. Imagine the new policies they would demand we all agree to. But now that it's clear that it was a white couple - crickets.

"Build that wall my a$$," the enemy is within, and it's angry white conservatives.

I await the usual outrage of the "all lives matter" and "blue lives matter" crowd with great interest.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here. These were sc**bag drug dealers who were killed in a raid. I'm just glad that there were no police fatalities.
On the other hand if these drug dealers were not white I'm sure Black Lives Matter would have been on the offensive and it would be wall to wall coverage of police brutality, how they came from broken homes etc.

Yes, because BLM and the media have been hyping up the killing of armed, dangerous black drug dealers. ::) :o

Do you find your idiotic, baseless hyperbole persuasive in your real life, or is it only us who have to read the nonsense you spout?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: whitey on February 01, 2019, 02:33:18 AM
What about people trying to wipe out an entire congressional delegation by opening fire on them at a baseball practice.......oh sorry, I forgot that guy was a democrat

What about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about ....

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 01, 2019, 09:13:42 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 01, 2019, 02:33:18 AM
What about people trying to wipe out an entire congressional delegation by opening fire on them at a baseball practice.......oh sorry, I forgot that guy was a democrat

What about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about ....

What about the yearbook page of the Virginia Governor

Eamonnca1

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 01, 2019, 10:05:25 PM
It was locker-room talk.

Unlike Kavanaugh, he was a grown adult when he did this

Dolph1

Surely it has to be a photoshop job?

Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on February 01, 2019, 10:10:43 PM
It was locker-room talk.

Has he lied about it though?? Nope!!

I didn't believe Kavamaugh should be hung for his crimes as a youngster he should have owned it and he'd have been fine and ordinarily I think this dickhead was young enough and shouldn't be subject to the same vilification either but Trump has flipped the system and the Dems need to be better than the GOP and he should do the honourable thing and resign or be told to resign.

If the Dems are going to take back control they need zero tolerance of this crap along with the Franken thing they need to call it out and shut it down...

Republicans will suffer for being seen to reward poor choices!!

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on February 02, 2019, 01:16:38 AM
It was locker-room talk.

I didn't believe Kavamaugh should be hung for his crimes as a youngster he should have owned it and he'd have been fine and ordinarily I think this d**khead was young enough and shouldn't be subject to the same vilification either but Trump has flipped the system and the Dems need to be better than the GOP and he should do the honourable thing and resign or be told to resign.

If the Dems are going to take back control they need zero tolerance of this crap along with the Franken thing they need to call it out and shut it down...

It was a different time....to think back then it was actually acceptable to print this in a yearbook

All my progressive friends on Facebook who had their panties in a knot over Covington (even after the full story came out), guess what Im hearing from them tonight........CRICKETS

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on February 02, 2019, 02:49:40 AM
It was locker-room talk.

I didn't believe Kavamaugh should be hung for his crimes as a youngster he should have owned it and he'd have been fine and ordinarily I think this d**khead was young enough and shouldn't be subject to the same vilification either but Trump has flipped the system and the Dems need to be better than the GOP and he should do the honourable thing and resign or be told to resign.

It was a different time....to think back then it was actually acceptable to print this in a yearbook

All my progressive friends on Facebook who had their panties in a knot over Covington (even after the full story came out), guess what Im hearing from them tonight........CRICKETS

Senator Whitehouse must have developed a view on Kav and perjury

Lying

https://youtu.be/4ccXpDhMmBY

Lying

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/09/29/liz-swisher-yale-classmate-sloppy-drunk-bts-cuomo-vpx.cnn

Dolph1

Oh boy! This Ralph Northam situation is hilarious to watch. CNN especially.

Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

whitey

Gmac

Quote from: whitey on February 02, 2019, 02:49:40 AM
It was locker-room talk.

that is same kind of attitude I have to stuff like this but the dems come out like wild Dogs when something like this happens with a conservative  this guy needs to be called out and removed i
Got to play demo at their own game . Btw no sign of did to comment ?

whitey

Delighted he's not resigning.

Shows the Democrats up for what they are and the double standards they play by