The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

That's nice. Any chance of you two condemning those police killers in Houston?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 31, 2019, 05:34:54 PM
The only thing funny about Obama was his birthcert (which hopefully President Trump will reveal as a going away present in 2024!)

I'll save you the time, and for added fun I'll add birther annotations so you can pass it around to your Fox News-watching friends (assuming you have any friends) in the belief that this is serious. Of course we all know that you're a conservative and won't get the joke, but whatever...

Dolph1

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 31, 2019, 06:10:52 PM
Quote from: Dolph1 on January 31, 2019, 05:34:54 PM
The only thing funny about Obama was his birthcert (which hopefully President Trump will reveal as a going away present in 2024!)

I'll save you the time, and for added fun I'll add birther annotations so you can pass it around to your Fox News-watching friends (assuming you have any friends) in the belief that this is serious. Of course we all know that you're a conservative and won't get the joke, but whatever...

I bet he's getting a little nervous that he could be exposed at any time.

I could tell you a few jokes but you wouldn't like them very much.

aw, what the hell. Here you go pal! Enjoy!

Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Eamonnca1

I see you and I raise you.

Still nothing to say about the cop killings. I guess "blue lives matter" only when it's black people doing the shooting, right?

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 31, 2019, 08:34:58 PM
I see you and I raise you.

Still nothing to say about the cop killings. I guess "blue lives matter" only when it's black people doing the shooting, right?

Eamonn....he did what he needed to

At that point his nomination was done and he pulled off a master stroke to take it back from the brink

The only ones crying now are the Democrats as they have 30-40 years of his rulings to look forward to

Eamonnca1

Yes, quite.

QuoteTerrorism is surging in the US, fueled by right-wing ideologies

The country is seeing a surge in terrorism. There were only six attacks in the US a decade ago, but 65 in 2017. The number of fatalities is also increasing.

Most attacks in 2017 were thought to be motivated by right-leaning ideologies, a Quartz analysis of data from the Global Terrorism Database shows. Out of 65 incidents, 37 were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations.

Full story

Eamonnca1

And of course let's not kid ourselves into thinking that right wing terrorism is anything new. If Timothy McVeigh were alive today he'd be working as a Fox News contributor and would be a front-runner for the GOP Presidential nomination.

He only racked up 168 deaths though. He'd probably face a still challenge from other candidates who'd heckle him for being too soft on the federal government.

whitey

We could have saved ourselves a fortune if the we had handed McVeigh over to the 2 bucks from Chicago with the noose

Eamonnca1

Or we could have saved 168 lives if he hadn't been radicalized by hate-filled, tinfoil hat-wearing, fact-averse, paranoid, anti-government, conservative propaganda.

whitey

What about people trying to wipe out an entire congressional delegation by opening fire on them at a baseball practice.......oh sorry, I forgot that guy was a democrat

dec

The Trump Crime Family is going to start using the E-Verify employment verification system at their golf clubs..

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/29/us/trump-organization-everify.html

The only reason that they are doing this now is because they got caught hiring immigrants illegally. The main draw for illegal immigrants is the willingness of employers like Trump to employ them illegally.

The owners of the Trump organization needed to be locked up for this long term, repeated law breaking and the have their properties taken using RICO laws.

Dolph1

Quote from: whitey on January 31, 2019, 05:24:44 PM
Eamonn I hope when you go out at night you don't encounter any MAGA yelling, noose yielding, bleach carrying, homophobic, immune to the cold, Empire watching, rascist Trump supporters like that poor fella out in Chicago

Lets wait until the facts actually come out on that case. The police are having a hard time corroborating that story he gave.

Dolph1

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 31, 2019, 05:08:19 PM
Meet Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nicholas - The new faces of American terror. The other day they shot 4 police officers in Houston, Texas. Conservatives covered it all day long while they assumed it was somebody Black who shot the cops. Today, they are silent. Imagine for a moment had the shooters been undocumented immigrants or Muslims or ANYTHING other than white. Imagine the outrage. Imagine the new policies they would demand we all agree to. But now that it's clear that it was a white couple - crickets.

"Build that wall my a$$," the enemy is within, and it's angry white conservatives.

I await the usual outrage of the "all lives matter" and "blue lives matter" crowd with great interest.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here. These were sc**bag drug dealers who were killed in a raid. I'm just glad that there were no police fatalities.
On the other hand if these drug dealers were not white I'm sure Black Lives Matter would have been on the offensive and it would be wall to wall coverage of police brutality, how they came from broken homes etc.

Dolph1

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 31, 2019, 11:34:48 AM
Speaking of lunacy

The Womens March 2019 is a goldmine of laugh out loud stupidity.

It is basically a mental hospital going for a walk.

Here's one sample of it
https://vloggest.com/watch/womens-march-2019-with-will-witt-1076698234/

These videos are possibly the funniest thing you will watch this year - especially since the left have killed off the art of comedy.

Hey Eamonnca1

Were you at the Women's March this year? The bald fella in the video?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1088245376828592130