The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 30, 2017, 04:25:46 PM
Pelosi is calling on Conyers to resign. That should be that for him.

Big fvckin deal...hes almost 90 and in the safest of safe blue seats. 

Lets wait and see if she askes Franken to resign?

screenexile

McCain supporting the tax bill means it's looking like the good times are gonna roll for the swamp!!

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 30, 2017, 04:34:12 PM

Big fvckin deal...hes almost 90 and in the safest of safe blue seats. 

Lets wait and see if she askes Franken to resign?

I didn't say it was a big deal.

foxcommander

This "icon" might not even make it as far as the ethic committee! That is some turnaround from what Pelosi was talking about on Sunday. The dirty old man still is holding out though.

edit: He's now in hospital with "stress". LOL. Must have taken notes from Pat Hickey.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

I guess I should know better - I'll delete my post. You do the same.

stew

Quote from: J70 on November 30, 2017, 08:14:17 PM

Nice job San Francisco!

There is no justice for American people in these sanctuary city cess pitts, the seven time felony loser gets to go back to Mexico after killing a young American woman who was simply out for a waik on a pier with her dad before an illegal alien decided to fire a gun that just happened to be sitting under his swivel chair, not his gun mind you!

He gets deported for the 7th time now, great deterrent that and well played sir, if you want to kill yanks simply go to a sanctuary city, it will be the Presidents fault, just sk the defence attorney! f**king disgraceful decision.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: stew on December 01, 2017, 08:56:34 AM

Nice job San Francisco!

There is no justice for American people in these sanctuary city cess pitts, the seven time felony loser gets to go back to Mexico after killing a young American woman who was simply out for a waik on a pier with her dad before an illegal alien decided to fire a gun that just happened to be sitting under his swivel chair, not his gun mind you!

He gets deported for the 7th time now, great deterrent that and well played sir, if you want to kill yanks simply go to a sanctuary city, it will be the Presidents fault, just sk the defence attorney! f**king disgraceful decision.

Don't be so f**king hysterical.

The city didn't prove its case that it was murder or even manslaughter. Had he been a homeless American, would you be crying "no justice for American people in these sanctuary city cesspits"??

Where's the "justice for American people" for the thousands of Americans killed each year by gun-toting fellow Americans thanks to the insane gun policies of YOUR side of the political aisle?

As to the sanctuary city part and his being on the street, I've already told you I agree that illegal felons should be deported.

Milltown Row2

Was watching the Tump doc on TV last night and they said this was the moment that Trump decide to get in the election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

Who's laughing now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 01, 2017, 11:32:36 AM
Was watching the Tump doc on TV last night and they said this was the moment that Trump decide to get in the election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

Who's laughing now

Gives you some insight on the character of the man and his megalomania, if correct, doesn't it?

Obama was well within his rights to go after Trump and his birther bullshit.

Denn Forever

Deserved it but Obama went on  a bit too long.  In the end it was almost like bludgening a baby seal.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Declan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk
Trump v Talking Heads - seems to be the only thing that makes any sense about him

stew

Quote from: J70 on December 01, 2017, 11:15:31 AM

Nice job San Francisco!

I am not hysterical, I am appalled!

The city didn't prove its case that it was murder or even manslaughter. Had he been a homeless American, would you be crying "no justice for American people in these sanctuary city cesspits"??

He admitted finding the gun under his swivel chair, he admitted firing it, he admitted to throwing said gun in the harbor and he admitted running away as per the video that was taken of him doing so, he got away because he was smart enough to be in a sanctuary city! You are using meaningless semantics to deflect from the fact that sanctuary cities need to go away because they let a 6 time loser go and he killed an innocent girl, wrecked her family and the best you can do is tell me not to be hysterical, riddle me this, if that was your sister he shot dead, or daughter he shot dead, how would you fell about it?????

Where's the "justice for American people" for the thousands of Americans killed each year by gun-toting fellow Americans thanks to the insane gun policies of YOUR side of the political aisle?

I do not have a side you idiot, I am no republican, I hate the NRA with a passion and one of the few things I agree with the left on is gun control, quit being hysterical!

As to the sanctuary city part and his being on the street, I've already told you I agree that illegal felons should be deported.

How big of you! how about sanctuary cities need to become non sanctuary cities because they are a disgrace to the rest of the country!

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

Quote from: stew on December 01, 2017, 12:43:40 PM

Nice job San Francisco!

He admitted finding the gun under his swivel chair, he admitted firing it, he admitted to throwing said gun in the harbor and he admitted running away as per the video that was taken of him doing so, he got away because he was smart enough to be in a sanctuary city! You are using meaningless semantics to deflect from the fact that sanctuary cities need to go away because they let a 6 time loser go and he killed an innocent girl, wrecked her family and the best you can do is tell me not to be hysterical, riddle me this, if that was your sister he shot dead, or daughter he shot dead, how would you fell about it?????

I do not have a side you idiot, I am no republican, I hate the NRA with a passion and one of the few things I agree with the left on is gun control, quit being hysterical!

How big of you! how about sanctuary cities need to become non sanctuary cities because they are a disgrace to the rest of the country!

Did they charge him with the correct offense?

Seems pretty similar to the George Zimmerman aquittal.....no doubt he did it, but prosecutorial over reach led to him being charged with the wrong crime

J70

Quote from: stew on December 01, 2017, 12:43:40 PM

Nice job San Francisco!

1. I'm sorry, are you saying that the city prosecutors conspired with the judge and jury or something to let him get away with murder? Because how else does your statement that "he got away because he was smart enough to be in a sanctuary city" make any sense?
2. If not, what does the lack of conviction have to do with the sanctuary city status of San Francisco?
3. If he had been a illegal alien who helped save the life of an American citizen, would you be using that as a political football to advocate FOR sanctuary cities?
4. I'm calm as always stew, but the point I was making regarding conservatives (which you claim to be, even if you disagree on this single issue) and guns is that the only time they're ever concerned about gun violence is when there's a muslim or illegal alien with their finger on the trigger, which amounts to a miniscule proportion of the annual toll.
5. We've been through my rationale for my stance on sanctuary cities over the past few days. You want to rehash it AGAIN? Its perfectly logical and moral to be for some policies while drawing the line at protecting criminals.
6. You've been on the board a very long time - learn to use the quote function!!

screenexile

Seems to me it was a horrible accident which happens when guns are involved.

The fact the authorities didn't detain him when they were supposed to also looks to be a problem. As discusses here ad nauseum I think we can all agree that immigrant criminals shouldn't be in the country so I'm not quite sure what the sanctuary cities thing has to do with it. Would the wall have stopped him getting in again?

Horrible for the family who have to deal with the death of their loved one and then have the whole thing turned into a political football!!