The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Talk about climate change. It was raining yesterday and it's sunny today. Doomed I tell you.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Jell 0 Biafra

A look at the origin of/credentials behind the "solar cycles" thing, and the claim that the earth will start to cool again in 2031.

http://environmentalforest.blogspot.com/2015/01/john-l-casey-and-climate-denial.html?m=1

heganboy

Quote from: whitey on June 02, 2017, 06:04:18 PM
Human impact on global warming is minimal

Climate change is a hoax and is nothing more than a carefully camouflaged attempt at redistribution of wealth

www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/02/05/in-their-own-words-climate-alarmists-debunk-their-science/amp/

Few points here.

Anyone who doesn't think there should be a redistribution of wealth who is not at least a USD millionaire is a special kind of stupid.

Also whitey. Science, seriously. Just f**king science.

Your shite is on a par with creationism. And that's also not real, no matter what your preacher or Paul Ryan says.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

omochain

You know what... if it wasn't for that bitch Eve we would all be in paradise and planned parenthood wouldn't be necessary and it would rain from the ground up.

stew

Quote from: heganboy on June 03, 2017, 12:10:18 AM

Climate change is a hoax and is nothing more than a carefully camouflaged attempt at redistribution of wealth

www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/02/05/in-their-own-words-climate-alarmists-debunk-their-science/amp/

Few points here.

Anyone who doesn't think there should be a redistribution of wealth who is not at least a USD millionaire is a special kind of stupid.

Your shite is on a par with creationism. And that's also not real, no matter what your preacher or Paul Ryan says.

Really, so how would you go about redistributing this wealth and what problems if any will arise when you start redistributing other peoples money? Should they kick the illegals out of America BEFORE redistributing this wealth or fack it, should you and your fellow illegals get to have money they have not earned also???

I cannot be arsed with the science because your other points are so sickening I thought they needed attention, you are some pup, you went were you did not have the right and want money from others you did not earn, what are you are a sanctuary city supporter?

Thank you for reminding me why I despise the looney left. )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

Quote from: stew on June 03, 2017, 09:14:06 AM

Few points here.

Really, so how would you go about redistributing this wealth and what problems if any will arise when you start redistributing other peoples money? Should they kick the illegals out of America BEFORE redistributing this wealth or fack it, should you and your fellow illegals get to have money they have not earned also???

I cannot be arsed with the science because your other points are so sickening I thought they needed attention, you are some pup, you went were you did not have the right and want money from others you did not earn, what are you are a sanctuary city supporter?

Stew, it's easy to distribute the wealth of the ultra rich with political backup. You gently deflate the value of their bonds with inflation. It happened in the 50s and often before that.
Did you ever watch Brideshead Revisited ?

Hotrocks

Few points here.

Look forward every morning to check what Stew (not a newbie) has spewed all over the site.   Don't forget your medication big man. 

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on June 02, 2017, 07:39:26 PM
Anyone watching the hottest comedian in the USA right now?
The Hillary Clinton roadshow is absolutely hilarious.
The "Lap of defeat" 2017 tour is a smash!
Macedonia. PMSL. What material.

I agree with you on this.

Hillary should f**k away off the stage and stop talking about the  election. It's over for her. Whether its the hacking or the DNC(?) or James Comey, she ultimately screwed herself with the self-inflicted, completely avoidable, email scandal and a poor, oblivious strategy over the final weeks. She lost to probably the worst, most corrupt, most untruthful, most scandalous, sorriest excuse for a human being and presidential candidate ever. I get that she's humiliated, but its time for her to learn to live with it and move on. The Russia stuff will be handled (hopefully honestly and competently) without her.

J70

Few points here.

Just what do you think taxes and social safety nets are if not redistribution of wealth??

J70

Quote from: The Iceman on June 02, 2017, 10:38:09 PM
so the issue seems to be with the accord itself and not the issue?
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17086/excellent-trump-5-reasons-trump-right-pull-out-ben-shapiro?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=060217-news&utm_campaign=restlesspatriot

That seems to be the PR spin this week.

Shame about all the GOP rhetoric about climate change all being, for example, a Chinese hoax (Trump himself) or "the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people" (Senator Inhofe).

Shapiro is right in some respects. The US is reducing its CO2 footprint, regardless of Trump's big middle finger to the rest of the world, but that is no thanks to the Republicans or their policies or rhetoric.

stew

Quote from: J70 on June 03, 2017, 11:27:35 AM

Few points here.

Just what do you think taxes and social safety nets are if not redistribution of wealth??

Taxes are necessary to run the infrastructure of the country and social safety nets are necessary for some people and abused by others, hardly a redistribution of wealth.

The rich should pay more because they have more but full onset mass redistribution of wealth would be catastrophic in my opinion.

I wish the republicans would tax the wealthy so that they paid their fair share like the working/middle classes do.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

Few points here.

This is fascinating.....please explain how wealth distribution would work?

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on June 03, 2017, 09:22:08 AM

Few points here.

Stew, it's easy to distribute the wealth of the ultra rich with political backup. You gently deflate the value of their bonds with inflation. It happened in the 50s and often before that.
Did you ever watch Brideshead Revisited ?

Im sure the 0.0001% would love your proposal (given that most of their wealth is locked up in real estate and equities)

J70

Quote from: stew on June 03, 2017, 11:56:32 AM
Quote from: J70 on June 03, 2017, 11:27:35 AM

Few points here.

Taxes are necessary to run the infrastructure of the country and social safety nets are necessary for some people and abused by others, hardly a redistribution of wealth.

The rich should pay more because they have more but full onset mass redistribution of wealth would be catastrophic in my opinion.

I wish the republicans would tax the wealthy so that they paid their fair share like the working/middle classes do.

Stew, social safety nets are, by definition, redistribution of wealth. You take from everyone, you give to some, whether to alleviate poverty or unemployment or disability/illness. In most systems, wealthier people pay more and receive less.