The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: foxcommander on February 01, 2017, 06:40:45 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 01, 2017, 06:30:47 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 01, 2017, 05:09:32 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 01, 2017, 02:05:05 PM
The similarities with Germany 1933 are frightening.
Yet we have some people here glorying in the appointment of that vile evil c**t as President.
Hopefully his downfall won't cost 50 or 70 million lives.

Get a grip.

That's it. Winner of the debate. Such a well-argued case, sources and citations and all. Irrefutable logic. Give that man a medal.

You're the one buying into the likes of Rossfanny's hysteria. 50 or 70 million lives will be lost? You got evidence of this?

I believe the statement was "Hopefully his downfall won't cost 50 or 70 million lives."

"Hopefully it won't" isn't quite the same as saying "it will" now, is it?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on February 01, 2017, 06:36:34 PM
The real problem with fascism isn't fascism itself, it's you chic liberal whiney snowflakes who moan about it!!!

Wow. Just wow.

So now we know. Fascism wasn't a problem and Churchill was a chic whiney liberal snowflake.

You conservatives have well and truly gone into collective insanity. God help us all.

seafoid

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 01, 2017, 07:52:23 PM
The real problem with fascism isn't fascism itself, it's you chic liberal whiney snowflakes who moan about it!!!

Wow. Just wow.

So now we know. Fascism wasn't a problem and Churchill was a chic whiney liberal snowflake.

You conservatives have well and truly gone into collective insanity. God help us all.
You've been tangoed

sid waddell

Wow. Just wow.

Ah jaysus, Eamonn.

I guess my impression of foxkommander was too good.

AZOffaly

Quote from: sid waddell on February 01, 2017, 09:02:10 PM

Wow. Just wow.

Ah jaysus, Eamonn.

I guess my impression of foxkommander was too good.

:)  :) :)

Beware in fighting the monster, you do not turn into a monster yourself.

sid waddell

Quote from: seafoid on February 01, 2017, 07:43:52 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 01, 2017, 06:14:30 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-trump-supreme-court-kass-0201-20170131-column.html

For decades, the establishment media has mostly listed to the left. That's not in dispute. And in the last election, WikiLeaks' releases from the Hillary Clinton campaign showed evidence of deep collusion between the Beltway establishment media and establishment Democrats.

Very interesting article.
The Murdoch media are establishment and right wing.

I love the way Whitey takes a bit from the article and passes it off in his post as if he's written it himself.  ;D

It's a really, really shit, cliched article which uses every trick in book from the alt-right playbook, by the way. But I can see why it would apply to zeta males with a deep inferiority complex who fantasise about having a larger manhood than they actually do.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on February 01, 2017, 09:12:33 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 01, 2017, 07:43:52 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 01, 2017, 06:14:30 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-trump-supreme-court-kass-0201-20170131-column.html

For decades, the establishment media has mostly listed to the left. That's not in dispute. And in the last election, WikiLeaks' releases from the Hillary Clinton campaign showed evidence of deep collusion between the Beltway establishment media and establishment Democrats.

Very interesting article.
The Murdoch media are establishment and right wing.

I love the way Whitey takes a bit from the article and passes it off in his post as if he's written it himself.  ;D

It's a really, really shit, cliched article which uses every trick in book from the alt-right playbook, by the way. But I can see why it would apply to zeta males with a deep inferiority complex who fantasise about having a larger manhood than they actually do.

Keep it up.....you'll obliterate the Republicans next time out. 

If you want proof, just look at the extra 3 million votes Hillary got in the election

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 01, 2017, 07:50:14 PM
Yet we have some people here glorying in the appointment of that vile evil c**t as President.

Get a grip.

That's it. Winner of the debate. Such a well-argued case, sources and citations and all. Irrefutable logic. Give that man a medal.

You're the one buying into the likes of Rossfanny's hysteria. 50 or 70 million lives will be lost? You got evidence of this?

I believe the statement was "Hopefully his downfall won't cost 50 or 70 million lives."

All depends on your definition of the word "is" and "isn't"

Do som research on Bill Clinton....he may be able to enlighten you

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 01, 2017, 07:50:14 PM

Get a grip.

Rossfanny is making dangerous claims there is a potential for loss of life. His words. You hysterical drama queens should take a break from watching CNN. It can't be good for you.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

screenexile

Good to see Canada bitch slap that bastion of Conservative shite wing media Fox News for making up the nonsense that it was a Muslim who attacked the mosque in Quebec!!

And here we were all led to believe it was only CNN who pulled this kind of stunt!!

sid waddell

Quote from: screenexile on February 01, 2017, 11:16:56 PM
Good to see Canada bitch slap that bastion of Conservative shite wing media Fox News for making up the nonsense that it was a Muslim who attacked the mosque in Quebec!!

And here we were all led to believe it was only CNN who pulled this kind of stunt!!

Funny how we didn't hear Whitey calling for anybody to be sacked this time, eh?

Even though Fox didn't bother correcting their mistake and it needed the Canadian PM to intervene.

Fox is the "fair and balanced" network, though, of course. ;)

Quote from: whitey on January 24, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

Doesn't matter that it was retracted....it was put out and tweeted and retweeted the world over within minutes. Your making the assumption that everyone who read the original story read the retraction....I can guarantee you they didnt.  There was a case study where a Trump supporter made some outlandish claim and that outlandish claim was retweeted 15,000 times.  The "correction" was retweeted something like 150 times

That "reporter" for Time magazine should have been fired on the spot

Rossfan

Thank God for Canada a beacon of light and reason in North America.
Isn't it amazing how the murder of 6 Muslims at their Mosque by a "Christian" extremist hadn't been mentioned on GAAboard all week?
It was about 3rd or 4th on the News on Irish radio and TV all week.
Imagine if a "Muslim" extremist had murdered 6 Christians at Mass.......
Sickening double standards.
Thank God for Ballyhaunis and Ballagh ( GAA excepted)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on February 02, 2017, 12:00:20 AM
Quote from: screenexile on February 01, 2017, 11:16:56 PM

Funny how we didn't hear Whitey calling for anybody to be sacked this time, eh?

Even though Fox didn't bother correcting their mistake and it needed the Canadian PM to intervene.

Fox is the "fair and balanced" network, though, of course. ;)

Quote from: whitey on January 24, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

Doesn't matter that it was retracted....it was put out and tweeted and retweeted the world over within minutes. Your making the assumption that everyone who read the original story read the retraction....I can guarantee you they didnt.  There was a case study where a Trump supporter made some outlandish claim and that outlandish claim was retweeted 15,000 times.  The "correction" was retweeted something like 150 times

That "reporter" for Time magazine should have been fired on the spot

When have I ever defended Fox News?   

That person at Fox should have been fired too!

Eamonnca1

Quote from: foxcommander on February 01, 2017, 10:07:47 PM
Rossfanny is making dangerous claims there is a potential for loss of life. His words. You hysterical drama queens should take a break from watching CNN. It can't be good for you.

The death toll from the Bush presidency is probably over a million by now. But keep pushing that "och it'll be all right" line if you want.