The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glens73

Why has he not barred Saudi Arabians? Did citizens of that country not commit the worst atrocity on US soil..

seafoid

Quote from: glens73 on January 28, 2017, 02:55:36 PM
Why has he not barred Saudi Arabians? Did citizens of that country not commit the worst atrocity on US soil..
Saudi is untouchable

sid waddell

Quote from: stew on January 28, 2017, 10:59:36 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 27, 2017, 11:22:06 PM
Quote from: stew on January 27, 2017, 11:13:18 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 27, 2017, 10:23:13 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 27, 2017, 10:04:13 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 27, 2017, 09:51:39 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 27, 2017, 09:36:33 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 27, 2017, 08:22:22 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 27, 2017, 07:22:13 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 27, 2017, 07:06:07 PM
Would there be any point in mentioning the fact that undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to commit crimes because they prefer to keep their heads down and out of the way of any trouble? Or has fox and co joined the Donald over there in the parallel universe where facts and truth are no longer relevant?

They've already committed a crime by being in the country illegally. Or is that not a crime in your parallel universe Eamon?

Read my lips, you intellectually challenged conservative. Undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to commit crime. (Okay, "crime other than entering the country illegally. There. Happy now? Jesus Christ.) Less is the opposite of more. Am I getting through the force field or should I try again?

Oh so they HAVE committed a crime. You call me intellectually challenged?
Rather than LESS crime there would be 0 crimes if they weren't in the country. Which one is better? Let's see how clever you are.

LOL! ALL of the crime in the country is being committed by undocumented! HAHAHAHA!! That's a good one! You people have well and truly lost it. No wonder you elected the tangerine tweeter-in-chief!

Did I say all crimes? 0 crimes committed by illegal immigrants if they weren't in the country in the first place.
There's still plenty of other groups you love that like to do a bit of looting and shooting from time to time ;)
You said there would be 0 crimes if illegal immigrants weren't in the country.

You made yourself pretty clear.

If you didn't mean to say that, you shouldn't have so clearly written that. You should have written something else.

Now, you haven't yet answered this one, so please do.

If legal immigrants and tourists weren't in the country, there would be less crime. That's because both legal immigrants and tourists commit crimes.

So, given that you are touting crimes committed by some illegal immigrants as reasons to deport all illegal immigrants, aren't crimes committed by some legal immigrants and some tourists a black and white case to stop all legal immigration and all tourism?

Because if you stopped all legal immigration and all tourism, there would clearly be less crime, right?

And your whole point is the crime angle.

So thus, how can you support any legal immigration and any tourism when it clearly leads to a higher amount of crime?

Your whole "point", if you truly believe it, is a logical case to why you yourself should be deported.

f**k off Sid.
You know he didn't mean that, illegal anything means it is against the law, you support law breaking,you are part of the problem Sir.
Did you grass your brothers up to the police?

If not, you were an accessory to law breaking. And thus would be part of the problem, according to none other than yourself.

Eh I lived in Ireland when they were there, and it was the sisters.
That's still knowledge of "criminal activity". According to your good friend FoxKommander you really should have informed on your sisters while you were still at home in Armagh or wherever.

Puckoon

Just for the record and to clarify the numbnuts "illegal immigrants are committing a crime brigade"  on here.

A crime (misdemeanor offense until it's a repeat offender situation when it becomes a felony charge)
Is only applicable to a person in the USA who illegally entered the country, or made an effort to avoid US border and custom patrols

The act of being in the USA unlawfully is NOT a crime, it is an offence that is charged with civil penalties, and that person is not charged with a crime. Anyone who has entered legally but remained past the date of any kind of visa for example - is not considered to have committed a crime.

whitey

Quote from: Puckoon on January 28, 2017, 04:05:38 PM
Just for the record and to clarify the numbnuts "illegal immigrants are committing a crime brigade"  on here.

A crime (misdemeanor offense until it's a repeat offender situation when it becomes a felony charge)
Is only applicable to a person in the USA who illegally entered the country, or made an effort to avoid US border and custom patrols

The act of being in the USA unlawfully is NOT a crime, it is an offence that is charged with civil penalties, and that person is not charged with a crime. Anyone who has entered legally but remained past the date of any kind of visa for example - is not considered to have committed a crime.

Keep it up

Denn Forever

Quote from: whitey on January 28, 2017, 05:31:34 PM

Keep it up

Keep what uo?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

J70

Quote from: Denn Forever on January 28, 2017, 06:13:26 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 28, 2017, 05:31:34 PM

Keep it up

Keep what uo?

Apparently defending one's position and not conceding to the doubtful logic and incoherence of those who voted in and support Trump is going to doom us to irrelevance for good.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

J70

Quote from: Denn Forever on January 28, 2017, 06:32:11 PM
Was Puckoon factualy incorrect?

Don't think it matters if he was correct.

Puckoon

What matters is whether it feels correct to those who wish to exist in an alternative reality and trade in alternative facts.

stew

Quote from: sid waddell on January 28, 2017, 03:43:26 PM
Would there be any point in mentioning the fact that undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to commit crimes because they prefer to keep their heads down and out of the way of any trouble? Or has fox and co joined the Donald over there in the parallel universe where facts and truth are no longer relevant?

They've already committed a crime by being in the country illegally. Or is that not a crime in your parallel universe Eamon?

Read my lips, you intellectually challenged conservative. Undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to commit crime. (Okay, "crime other than entering the country illegally. There. Happy now? Jesus Christ.) Less is the opposite of more. Am I getting through the force field or should I try again?

Rather than LESS crime there would be 0 crimes if they weren't in the country. Which one is better? Let's see how clever you are.

LOL! ALL of the crime in the country is being committed by undocumented! HAHAHAHA!! That's a good one! You people have well and truly lost it. No wonder you elected the tangerine tweeter-in-chief!

Did I say all crimes? 0 crimes committed by illegal immigrants if they weren't in the country in the first place.
There's still plenty of other groups you love that like to do a bit of looting and shooting from time to time ;)

If you didn't mean to say that, you shouldn't have so clearly written that. You should have written something else.

If legal immigrants and tourists weren't in the country, there would be less crime. That's because both legal immigrants and tourists commit crimes.

So, given that you are touting crimes committed by some illegal immigrants as reasons to deport all illegal immigrants, aren't crimes committed by some legal immigrants and some tourists a black and white case to stop all legal immigration and all tourism?

Because if you stopped all legal immigration and all tourism, there would clearly be less crime, right?

So thus, how can you support any legal immigration and any tourism when it clearly leads to a higher amount of crime?

Your whole "point", if you truly believe it, is a logical case to why you yourself should be deported.

f**k off Sid.
You know he didn't mean that, illegal anything means it is against the law, you support law breaking,you are part of the problem Sir.

If not, you were an accessory to law breaking. And thus would be part of the problem, according to none other than yourself.

That's still knowledge of "criminal activity". According to your good friend FoxKommander you really should have informed on your sisters while you were still at home in Armagh or wherever.

Why would I take the time and spend my own money to do that?

I had never set foot in the States at the time they were there.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

Quote from: Puckoon on January 28, 2017, 06:41:47 PM
What matters is whether it feels correct to those who wish to exist in an alternative reality and trade in alternative facts.

Not really.....the MSM has been found out!  People have smartened up to the lies and bullshit that they were been spoon fed for years.....much of that same tripe is regurgitated by most of the lefties on here. 

https://hbr.org/2016/11/what-so-many-people-dont-get-about-the-u-s-working-class

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 28, 2017, 08:01:52 PM

Not really.....the MSM has been found out!  People have smartened up to the lies and bullshit that they were been spoon fed for years.....much of that same tripe is regurgitated by most of the lefties on here. 

https://hbr.org/2016/11/what-so-many-people-dont-get-about-the-u-s-working-class

How does any of that refute what Puckoon or any of us have been saying, most recently about sanctuary cities and illegal immigration?

If what we are saying is tripe, then prove it through debate and discussion and spare us the "keep it up" nonsense.

Puckoon

Quote from: whitey on January 28, 2017, 08:01:52 PM

Yes. It was a youthful Arsenal team they had out today. What's for lunch?

sid waddell

Quote from: stew on January 28, 2017, 07:04:18 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 28, 2017, 03:43:26 PM

f**k off Sid.

Why would I take the time and spend my own money to do that?

I had never set foot in the States at the time they were there.
I haven't a clue why you'd do that - certainly I wouldn't.

But you clearly think there's a "problem", and you said I was part of it, so clearly by your own standards you're also part of it, whatever that "problem" is.