Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: foxcommander on January 27, 2017, 10:04:13 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 27, 2017, 09:51:39 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 27, 2017, 09:36:33 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 27, 2017, 08:22:22 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 27, 2017, 07:22:13 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 27, 2017, 07:06:07 PM
Would there be any point in mentioning the fact that undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to commit crimes because they prefer to keep their heads down and out of the way of any trouble? Or has fox and co joined the Donald over there in the parallel universe where facts and truth are no longer relevant?

They've already committed a crime by being in the country illegally. Or is that not a crime in your parallel universe Eamon?

Read my lips, you intellectually challenged conservative. Undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to commit crime. (Okay, "crime other than entering the country illegally. There. Happy now? Jesus Christ.) Less is the opposite of more. Am I getting through the force field or should I try again?

Oh so they HAVE committed a crime. You call me intellectually challenged?
Rather than LESS crime there would be 0 crimes if they weren't in the country. Which one is better? Let's see how clever you are.

LOL! ALL of the crime in the country is being committed by undocumented! HAHAHAHA!! That's a good one! You people have well and truly lost it. No wonder you elected the tangerine tweeter-in-chief!

Did I say all crimes? 0 crimes committed by illegal immigrants if they weren't in the country in the first place.
There's still plenty of other groups you love that like to do a bit of looting and shooting from time to time ;)
You said there would be 0 crimes if illegal immigrants weren't in the country.

You made yourself pretty clear.

If you didn't mean to say that, you shouldn't have so clearly written that. You should have written something else.

Now, you haven't yet answered this one, so please do.

If legal immigrants and tourists weren't in the country, there would be less crime. That's because both legal immigrants and tourists commit crimes.

So, given that you are touting crimes committed by some illegal immigrants as reasons to deport all illegal immigrants, aren't crimes committed by some legal immigrants and some tourists a black and white case to stop all legal immigration and all tourism?

Because if you stopped all legal immigration and all tourism, there would clearly be less crime, right?

And your whole point is the crime angle.

So thus, how can you support any legal immigration and any tourism when it clearly leads to a higher amount of crime?

Your whole "point", if you truly believe it, is a logical case to why you yourself should be deported.

foxcommander

Quote from: sid waddell on January 27, 2017, 10:23:13 PM
Would there be any point in mentioning the fact that undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to commit crimes because they prefer to keep their heads down and out of the way of any trouble? Or has fox and co joined the Donald over there in the parallel universe where facts and truth are no longer relevant?

They've already committed a crime by being in the country illegally. Or is that not a crime in your parallel universe Eamon?

Read my lips, you intellectually challenged conservative. Undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to commit crime. (Okay, "crime other than entering the country illegally. There. Happy now? Jesus Christ.) Less is the opposite of more. Am I getting through the force field or should I try again?

Rather than LESS crime there would be 0 crimes if they weren't in the country. Which one is better? Let's see how clever you are.

LOL! ALL of the crime in the country is being committed by undocumented! HAHAHAHA!! That's a good one! You people have well and truly lost it. No wonder you elected the tangerine tweeter-in-chief!

Did I say all crimes? 0 crimes committed by illegal immigrants if they weren't in the country in the first place.
There's still plenty of other groups you love that like to do a bit of looting and shooting from time to time ;)

If you didn't mean to say that, you shouldn't have so clearly written that. You should have written something else.

If legal immigrants and tourists weren't in the country, there would be less crime. That's because both legal immigrants and tourists commit crimes.

So, given that you are touting crimes committed by some illegal immigrants as reasons to deport all illegal immigrants, aren't crimes committed by some legal immigrants and some tourists a black and white case to stop all legal immigration and all tourism?

Because if you stopped all legal immigration and all tourism, there would clearly be less crime, right?

So thus, how can you support any legal immigration and any tourism when it clearly leads to a higher amount of crime?

Your whole "point", if you truly believe it, is a logical case to why you yourself should be deported.

Learn to read then mate.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

whitey

And this is exactly the type of nonsense you hear from Democrats.....keep it up

foxcommander

Quote from: whitey on January 27, 2017, 10:45:25 PM

logic not a strong point indeed. lol
no wonder they lost the election. Christ they're sore about it.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

sid waddell

Quote from: foxcommander on January 27, 2017, 10:41:17 PM

Learn to read then mate.

Ah, a complete non-answer!

And a really shit attempt at a put down!

I'll take that as an admission of you now realising your "point" about crime is a nonsense, so.

Can I get your take on the case of Stew's two illegal immigrant brothers?

Should he have grassed them up to the police?

If he didn't, wouldn't that mean he facilitated their "criminal" activities? Them of course being criminals according to your criteria for criminality, ie. merely by being in the US in the first place?

If it's the latter, surely Stew is an accessory to crime, and should thus be deported along with yourself, who, remember, would be deported because some illegal immigrants committed a crime, and lowering crime is what it's all about, right?

What's your view?

sid waddell

Quote from: foxcommander on January 27, 2017, 10:52:20 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 27, 2017, 10:45:25 PM

logic not a strong point indeed. lol
no wonder they lost the election. Christ they're sore about it.

Oh, it's perfectly logical, mate. You just need to read it, which you've already been quite categorical a few posts back that you have the ability to do.

stew

f**k off Sid.
You know he didn't mean that, illegal anything means it is against the law, you support law breaking,you are part of the problem Sir.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

sid waddell

Quote from: stew on January 27, 2017, 11:13:18 PM

f**k off Sid.
You know he didn't mean that, illegal anything means it is against the law, you support law breaking,you are part of the problem Sir.
Did you grass your brothers up to the police?

If not, you were an accessory to law breaking. And thus would be part of the problem, according to none other than yourself.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/10/who-will-win/497561/

In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals," Jane Goodall, the anthropologist, told me shortly before Trump won the GOP nomination. "In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks. The more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position."
In her book My Life With the Chimpanzees, Goodall told the story of "Mike," a chimp who maintained his dominance by kicking a series of kerosene cans ahead of him as he moved down a road, creating confusion and noise that made his rivals flee and cower. She told me she would be thinking of Mike as she watched the upcoming debates.

stew

Quote from: Rossfan on January 28, 2017, 12:55:32 AM
Well said Sid.

Luck his hole a wee bit more to the right, you missed a spot!

stew

Quote from: sid waddell on January 27, 2017, 11:22:06 PM
Quote from: stew on January 27, 2017, 11:13:18 PM

f**k off Sid.
Did you grass your brothers up to the police?

If not, you were an accessory to law breaking. And thus would be part of the problem, according to none other than yourself.

Eh I lived in Ireland when they were there, and it was the sisters.

No wides

Quote from: stew on January 28, 2017, 10:57:17 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 28, 2017, 12:55:32 AM
Well said Sid.

Luck his hole a wee bit more to the right, you missed a spot!

;D he is a bit busy preparing PR litetature for his visit to Tyrone as no one up here understands it.

theskull1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38781420

listen to this and tell me if this is a man of high intellect and great knowledge? He hides it well
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera