Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 28, 2016, 12:02:17 AM
Quote from: muppet on November 28, 2016, 12:00:18 AM
Quote from: whitey on November 27, 2016, 11:56:44 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 27, 2016, 11:51:57 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 27, 2016, 11:34:54 PM
LOL?...why hasnt CNN come out and publicly demanded Hillary disavow the death threats????

Once she comes out and condemns them, they should then criticize her for not doing do quickly enough.

MSM is just digging the hole deeper.....lomg may it continue

He is not very credible now is he?

A) Banerian said he deleted the rest of the emails and messages "because as you can imagine they're clogging up my email."   ;D ;D ;D ;D

B) His version of the 'attack' was contradicted by the police.

You could not make this up.

Attack the victim.....straight out of the DNC playbook....outrageous

I haven't read it. I'll have to take your word for it.

BTW, how is stating the facts, straight out of the article you provided, an 'attack' on him?

Youre calling him a liar just like Hillary accused all of Bills accusers as liars.....shocking and outrageous bullying and victimization

I never called him a liar. I said he wasn't a very credible witness, and I gave evidence as to why. You ignore this evidence of course because it doesn't suit you. You provided the link and all I had to do was read it to catch you out.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If you want to see a liar in action, see this:

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump
In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally

MWWSI 2017

J70

LOL?...why hasnt CNN come out and publicly demanded Hillary disavow the death threats????

Once she comes out and condemns them, they should then criticize her for not doing do quickly enough.

This guy sums it up pretty well

http://thedailybanter.com/2016/11/trump-supporter-plane-rant/

That guy sums up what?

He's an obnoxious, rude, bully, probably drunk and clearly trying to provoke a reaction.

Thankfully, the normal, sane people on the flight just ignored the cnut, rather than risk getting into an altercation, getting the cops called, and delaying everyone's day. Presumably the person who posted it, bravado aside, would have done the same in the actual situation. A moron like that deserves no one's attention.

Its quite ironic, whitey, that you're posting this nonsense thread when just several days ago you were trying to have a go at others for false outrage.

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 28, 2016, 12:06:41 AM

A) Banerian said he deleted the rest of the emails and messages "because as you can imagine they're clogging up my email."   ;D ;D ;D ;D

BTW, how is stating the facts, straight out of the article you provided, an 'attack' on him?

Youre calling him a liar just like Hillary accused all of Bills accusers as liars.....shocking and outrageous bullying and victimization

I never called him a liar. I said he wasn't a very credible witness, and I gave evidence as to why. You ignore this evidence of course because it doesn't suit you. You provided the link and all I had to do was read it to catch you out.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally

Keep digging....just like the lame stream media....keep your head stuck in the sand.....you must have a great view down there

Its going to get a whole lot worse for them and the Democrats unless they mend their ways.

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 28, 2016, 12:12:57 AM

Keep digging....just like the lame stream media....keep your head stuck in the sand.....you must have a great view down there

Its going to get a whole lot worse for them and the Democrats unless they mend their ways.

You don't seem to understand. I am not a Democrat. Neither was Hillary, she was as Republican as you could get, which is why the GOP hated her.

But you are right that it is going to get worse for the Democrats, because Trump is going to make it much, much worse for all of you.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-spending-plan-rankles-fiscal-conservatives-1480289613?mod=e2tw
MWWSI 2017

sid waddell

Looks like a cast iron case for a recount, so!

muppet

I agree Sid.

Interesting chart here, making a lie of Stew's criticisms of Obama, and also showing how idiotic it was to vote Trump:

MWWSI 2017

whitey

No one knows how its going to play out....its all conjecture at this point.

Some of the folks on here were celebrating on Nov 9th because the equity markets were getting hammered, then the markets hit all time highs last week

sid waddell

I love the Republicans' tax plans. It's like peeling an onion.

"Reduce the top tax rate to 33%!" It'll free "the wealth creators" to create more jobs!"

That doesn't work. The top 1% hoards more money and inequality increases.

"Reduce the top tax rate to 25%! It'll free "the wealth creators" to create more jobs!"

That doesn't work. The top 1% hoards more money and inequality increases.

"Reduce the top tax rate to 15%! It'll free "the wealth creators" to create more jobs!"

That doesn't work. The top 1% hoards MORE money and inequality increases.

"Reduce the top tax rate to 7%! It'll free "the wealth creators" to create more jobs!"

"Reduce the top tax rate to 0%! It'll free "the wealth creators" to create more jobs!"

"Reduce the top tax rate to...eh...oh f**k..."

sid waddell

J70

Mend what ways?

Tell us what the Democrats need to do to stop things getting a whole lot worse?

muppet

Quote from: J70 on November 28, 2016, 12:35:06 AM

Mend what ways?

Tell us what the Democrats need to do to stop things getting a whole lot worse?

Trump's narcissism is uncontrollable as we can see from his extreme pettiness regarding the recount. He should stay quiet and let it all fall into his lap, but he can't help himself. Its in his nature.

MWWSI 2017

whitey

The Democrats are losing their $hit over the result, still unable to understand why they lost.

Instead of dusting themselves off and addressing the reasons they lost, they are doubling down on the rhetoric (which is quite ironic) and doing exactly what they predictd Trump would do if he lost.

Trump is a fvcking idiot and I (probably) wouldnt vote for him in a month of Sundays, but he won fair and square.

Hillary is a liar, a crook and a hypocrite

The main stream media promoted the "clown" candidates on the Republican ticket (at the behest of the DNC) because seemingly Hillary would have had a really hard time beating either Jeb Bush or Kasich.

They are the reason we are dealing with this mess and to me it looks like they are doubling down

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 28, 2016, 01:06:38 AM
The Democrats are losing their $hit over the result, still unable to understand why they lost.

Instead of dusting themselves off and addressing the reasons they lost, they are doubling down on the rhetoric (which is quite ironic) and doing exactly what they predictd Trump would do if he lost.

Trump is a fvcking idiot and I (probably) wouldnt vote for him in a month of Sundays, but he won fair and square.

Hillary is a liar, a crook and a hypocrite

The main stream media promoted the "clown" candidates on the Republican ticket (at the behest of the DNC) because seemingly Hillary would have had a really hard time beating either Jeb Bush or Kasich.

They are the reason we are dealing with this mess and to me it looks like they are doubling down

Well given that you apparently understand, why don't you lay it out?

You're always on about it, but very unforthcoming with specifics.

And Stein (the person YOU voted for) is the one organizing the recount. NOT the Democrats.

And, in case you haven't been paying attention, Trump is one of the biggest liars and hypocrites ever to run for the office, and by his business practices, a very capable crook too.

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on November 28, 2016, 01:06:38 AM

Sound like you're advocating for them to rig the primary in 2020...

J70

Also whitey, the GOP base overwhelmingly rejected Jeb and Kasich,.

So you're forever condemning the media and the Dems, on the one hand, for "talking down" to the GOP/Trump base. On the other, you're saying that Trump is a creation of the same media and these people were too dumb to see otherwise.