The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

"Clinton has decided to hide behind the skirts of the leader of the green party"

Misogyny is a core Conservative value obviously.

"Quit your liberal bullshit and act like a man ffs!"

MWWSI 2017

screenexile

Why the f**k not have a recount?? The ability to have a recount is there for this exact reason.

If there is nothing untoward then the Donald and the rest of you gun toting, misogynistic, gay bashing, climate change denying, creationist, "conservative" nutbags have nothing to worry about 😁

whitey

Maybe the main stream media should be calling for Hillary to publicly disavow and disown her supporters who are issuing death threats to members of the Electoral College

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/17/elector-threats/94003176/

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 27, 2016, 10:06:21 PM
Maybe the main stream media should be calling for Hillary to publicly disavow and disown her supporters who are issuing death threats to members of the Electoral College

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/17/elector-threats/94003176/

And maybe these people should be getting the police involved?

Are you suggesting she might hesitate on condemning people making death threats, like Trump with the David Duke stuff back in the summer?

But yeah, if it makes "outraged" people such as yourself happy, I guess someone should ask her the question and solicit the condemnation any normal human being would make.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 27, 2016, 10:17:46 PM

Are you suggesting she might hesitate on condemning people making death threats, like Trump with the David Duke stuff back in the summer?

Exactly....shocking double standards by the MSM...every fringe group automatically became surrogates for Trump during his the election campaign

Why aren't the Hillary supporters who are issuing death threats surrogates for her campaign

As I said before, if they keep it up they're only digging the hole deeper for themselves and the Democrats

omochain

Quote from: whitey on November 27, 2016, 10:26:00 PM

Exactly....shocking double standards by the MSM...every fringe group automatically became surrogates for Trump during his the election campaign

Why aren't the Hillary supporters who are issuing death threats surrogates for her campaign

As I said before, if they keep it up they're only digging the hole deeper for themselves and the Democrats
Whitey: I had a dog when I was a child called Blackie. He was a great dog😇

muppet

Here's what you, Stew and Trump would do in this situation:

He is a Republican, therefore he is lying about the death threats. He made them up and, not only that, HE DELETED THE EMAILS! The *** **** **** ******* of a ****!

Lock the ******* up!!!

Now I'll do what sane people would do.

Any death threat in this situation should be reported to the police and due process followed. If a crime was committed then the appropriate sentence should apply, after a trial of course. I would like to see proof of any connection to Clinton and if there is any, she should condemn the threats, which she should probably do anyway. I have no doubt she will though. After all, she is not Trump.

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Further down the article:

....Michigan Democratic Party Chairman Brandon Dillon also condemned the death threat and intimidating message sent to Banerian.

"That's absolutely wrong, and anybody who sends a threat like that frankly should be prosecuted," Dillon said Wednesday.....

Ie gets even better....:

......"They disturb me. But I wouldn't say I'm afraid," he told The Detroit News and then cut short the telephone conversation.

When he called back, Banerian said he had just dodged a furious anti-Trump protester who had plunged into a group of Trump supporters on Oakland University's campus.

"He just started running toward me and the group," he said, adding that he aided another Trump supporter whom the unidentified man attacked. "I don't think it was because of me; there were a bunch of other Trump people."

Police offered a more muted version of the incident.

"At approximately 1 p.m. today on the campus of Oakland University, a rally was organized by students," Oakland University Police Chief Mark Gordon wrote in an email.

"Two opposing groups peacefully came together to voice their support and opposition to the recent election results. During the demonstration, an individual reportedly grabbed a sign out of the hands of another individual.

"The incident was resolved and no charges have been filed.".....
MWWSI 2017

J70

No, not exactly at all.

All these fringe groups were coming out in support of the Trump campaign because the policies he was campaigning on i.e. appeals to prejudice towards immigrants and muslims, are in line with their own views. He hesitated to disavow Duke and he, on numerous occasions, retweeted tweets from the far right.  It was only right that he was questioned on their support. Not that that has slowed him down when it comes to Bannon and the alt-right, with his disavowal of the alt-right only coming last week, finally, once they'd served their purpose.

Now, unless you're claiming that Hillary was trying to court the "pissed off loser in his parent's basement issuing death threats" constituency, I don't see the equivalence at all.

whitey

LOL?...why hasnt CNN come out and publicly demanded Hillary disavow the death threats????

Once she comes out and condemns them, they should then criticize her for not doing do quickly enough.

MSM is just digging the hole deeper.....lomg may it continue

This guy sums it up pretty well

http://thedailybanter.com/2016/11/trump-supporter-plane-rant/

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 27, 2016, 11:34:54 PM
LOL?...why hasnt CNN come out and publicly demanded Hillary disavow the death threats????

Once she comes out and condemns them, they should then criticize her for not doing do quickly enough.

He is not very credible now is he?

A) Banerian said he deleted the rest of the emails and messages "because as you can imagine they're clogging up my email."   ;D ;D ;D ;D

B) His version of the 'attack' was contradicted by the police.

You could not make this up.
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 27, 2016, 11:51:57 PM

A) Banerian said he deleted the rest of the emails and messages "because as you can imagine they're clogging up my email."   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Attack the victim.....straight out of the DNC playbook....outrageous

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 27, 2016, 11:56:44 PM

I haven't read it. I'll have to take your word for it.

BTW, how is stating the facts, straight out of the article you provided, an 'attack' on him?
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 28, 2016, 12:00:18 AM
Quote from: whitey on November 27, 2016, 11:56:44 PM

I haven't read it. I'll have to take your word for it.

BTW, how is stating the facts, straight out of the article you provided, an 'attack' on him?

Youre calling him a liar just like Hillary accused all of Bills accusers as liars.....shocking and outrageous bullying and victimization