The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

And it always will while the election system stays the same.  The system seems be arranged so there is a quick result.

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 03:44:10 PM
Can you imagine if Trump lost and his supporters started crap like this...usurping democracy, delegitimizing the president elect, Nazi-ism are terms that spring to mind

And the main stream media would be screaming for Trump to immediately and forcefully denounce their actions

And the stupid cvnts are wondering why they lost .....people have had it with their bull$hit
Whitey if the Dems organised 1600 twitter accounts to send 2.6 million of the most vile antisemitic messages to Jewish journalists and all around the web and the Chief dem strategist was associated with a conference where people gave the Nazi salute yu might have a point.

You poor shnowflake

If you want proper bullshit how about this
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

Gmac

Quote from: screenexile on November 24, 2016, 05:28:40 PM
Looks like Stein will raise the sufficient money to get the recount!! FUnny I checked it an hour ago and they only had $2.9 now they have $3.5 so shouldn't take long to get to the $4.5m needed...

Looking forward to seeing how this pans out!! Will the Trumpers protest if this recount goes against them?!
dont think trump does rent a protester like the dems do.
The cops doing hours and hours of overtime keeping an eye on the protests are the ones who are really winning.

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 05:09:51 PM
Quote from: screenexile on November 24, 2016, 04:04:49 PM
Can you imagine if Trump lost and his supporters started crap like this...usurping democracy, delegitimizing the president elect, Nazi-ism are terms that spring to mind

And the main stream media would be screaming for Trump to immediately and forcefully denounce their actions

And the stupid cvnts are wondering why they lost .....people have had it with their bull$hit

Had Hillary won the election we would have seen the exact same thing. I wouldn't have been surprised if a few Trump supporters shot the place up!

You know full well that had Hillary won the rhetoric/protests/revolution would have been far worse than it is currently... Especially had the race been close so please spare us your faux outrage!!!!

If the FBI had sat on the Weiner laptop scandal and it came out after the fact (and Trump had lost)   no doubt that armed bands would have taken to the streets

I'm not outraged by the current outrage, but I'm outraged at the lack if outrage from the perennially outraged

B-b-but didn't you say you would have voted for Hillary if you were in a swing State?
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Yes....I did make that statement. And AFTER I made it, it came out that the maid was printing the classified emails, Chelsea paid for her wedding from Clinton Foundation Funds, 650000 emails were in Weiners laptop, DOJ officials were emailing John Podesta.....and a few other campaign derailing scandals I've since forgotten about

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 24, 2016, 05:09:34 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 01:14:16 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 24, 2016, 12:39:05 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 23, 2016, 08:47:08 PM
Lol.....I see his choice for Education Secretary is pro School Choice i.e. Pro Charter School

This will drive them out of their mind

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/18/naacp-tells-black-parents-keep-kids-crappy-schools-leverage-hike-taxes/

"Black and Hispanic students who attended charter schools in [New York City] for eight years closed the achievement gap with affluent suburbs like Scarsdale by 86% in math and 66% in English

Its all very easy for charter schools when they refuse to take on the more troubled and lower achieving youngsters, leaving those for the public schools.

Exactly....so the conundrum is you either leave them all in the $hit or you attempt to help the ones who can be helped

So you just abandon the rest?

The Democrats have.  This appointment was a master stroke by Trump....fanning my the flames of civil unrest within the Democratic Party

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on November 24, 2016, 05:47:38 PM

Whitey if the Dems organised 1600 twitter accounts to send 2.6 million of the most vile antisemitic messages to Jewish journalists and all around the web and the Chief dem strategist was associated with a conference where people gave the Nazi salute yu might have a point.

You poor shnowflake

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

Given that the Dems have the mainstream media shilling for them at every turn I really don't care that the Repubs are fighting fire with fire. As I told Muppett a few weeks ago, you're now dealing with brass knuckle Republicans, not country club republicans. Marquis of Queensbury rules don't apply

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 06:51:34 PM
Yes....I did make that statement. And AFTER I made it, it came out that the maid was printing the classified emails, Chelsea paid for her wedding from Clinton Foundation Funds, 650000 emails were in Weiners laptop, DOJ officials were emailing John Podesta.....and a few other campaign detailing scandals I've since forgotten about

650,000 emails in Weniers laptop? What is the specific crime you are accusing Hillary of there?

Chelsea paid for her wedding...etc. What is the specific crime you are accusing Hillary of there?

DOJ officials emailing Podesta....What is the specific crime you are accusing Hillary of there?

Here are some specific accusations against Trump:

Sexual assault (Numerous - Case with Jill Harth settled out of court)
Massive fraud (settled out of court)
Marital Rape
Illegal use of his Charity Foundation
Racism (Allegations by Beuaty Pageant contestants, DOJ New York accused him and his father of racial housing discrimination, Trump Plaza fined $200,000 for 'keeping black employees always from a mafia Don's table', etc)
Intimidation of tenants in New York
Bankruptcy 4 times - which he still denies

MWWSI 2017

heganboy

Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 06:51:34 PM
Yes....I did make that statement. And AFTER I made it, it came out that the maid was printing the classified emails, Chelsea paid for her wedding from Clinton Foundation Funds, 650000 emails were in Weiners laptop, DOJ officials were emailing John Podesta.....and a few other campaign derailing scandals I've since forgotten about

often disagree with you, but I  had thought you were smarter than that.

Master strokes are manipulation of press and the electorate. You hear what you want to hear, same as me.

Both candidates were a disaster but lets compare like with like

security clearance issues- trumps kids and should have gone to Jarrod same issue.
foundation- trump has admitted illegal use of funds to IRS- clinton allegation is still just that
is that the same emails that have already been found many times and with which the FBI had no issues
FBI emailing Rudy Guiliani tips?

Politicizing the FBI is a disgrace by both parties
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 06:56:53 PM

You poor shnowflake

Given that the Dems have the mainstream media shilling for them at every turn I really don't care that the Repubs are fighting fire with fire. As I told Muppett a few weeks ago, you're now dealing with brass knuckle Republicans, not country club republicans. Marquis of Queensbury rules don't apply

It is not just the 'mainstream media' or 'the Dems', it is the vast majority of the rest of the world. With the exception of Putin, a few of his allies and the Brexit Xenophobes. At what point does the real problem begin to dawn on poeple?
MWWSI 2017

easytiger95

You poor shnowflake

So macho Whitey. What is it about conservatives, they always seem to be overcompensating for something. They should just have a nice cry for themselves.

foxcommander

Quote from: easytiger95 on November 24, 2016, 07:30:14 PM
So macho Whitey. What is it about conservatives, they always seem to be overcompensating for something. They should just have a nice cry for themselves.

Maybe all those democrats lamenting the election result can teach them how to do cry circles and lend them those puppies to hug.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on November 24, 2016, 05:11:20 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 24, 2016, 01:43:51 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 24, 2016, 12:54:13 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 23, 2016, 05:19:31 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 23, 2016, 03:18:47 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 23, 2016, 02:54:28 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 23, 2016, 02:53:25 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 23, 2016, 02:17:50 PM
Late to the party, been a bit busy. Loving Donald Trumps picks so far. The right men in place to start getting the country back on track after the last 8 years of pandering by Obama. Clinton failing to be elected is another blot on his legacy. Hopefully he will now fade into obscurity but I'm sure he'll be on "Dancing with the Stars" in a few years time.

Delighted that real americans finally woke up to what has been happening in their lands. That said I hope Trump does become a president that rules with a level of fair play for all.

CNN commentators seething at the result is an added bonus. They can't handle the fact that Hillary lost. Priceless.

Yeah, figured you'd like Sessions and Bannon and those types.

You figured right ;)

Well, at least you're openly and proudly embracing it.  ;)

Just to clarify - Conservatives. I didn't read into what you were alluding to.

So you're hesitating on the likes of Sessions and Bannon then?

Where did I say I was hesitating? I clarified my statement.

So men like Bannon are conservatives you're happy to see appointed.

Obviously you want people who are successful in your cabinet. He helped beat the Democrats so he must have something to offer.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

whitey

Quote from: easytiger95 on November 24, 2016, 07:30:14 PM

You poor shnowflake

Lol....nothing to do with conservatives my friend. It's actually a widely used political term

https://aboveaverage.com/is-hillary-going-to-wear-those-brass-knuckles-at-the-debate/

" said Clinton's campaign manager, Robby Mook. "But as far as the brass knuckles go, we've had some talks with her about those and it seems like she feels pretty strongly about keeping them on."

HiMucker

Are you happy with an out and out racist as chief advisor to the president?   If you are happy to accept warts an all for the sake that "He helped beat the democrats" then fair enough but don't be dressing it up bells and all!

Another thing, the majority of people commenting on, or reading this thread don't live in the states, but are constantly referred to or assumed to be liberals or democrats.  I actually think having blind loyalty to a political party like some football team is one of the strangest things.  Maybe just maybe people are concerned that extreme right wing rhetoric is becoming the norm for electioneering.