The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 04, 2016, 12:55:44 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 04, 2016, 12:19:10 PM
And it's looking like Comey moved because a group of pro-Trump  FBI agents starting leaking stuff to the press and basing their investigation on the Clinton Cash book... which happens to have been written by a Breitbart writer... who works for Trump's campaign chairman.

Throw in the open talk of not filling the Supreme Court or ANY judicial vacancy, in direct defiance of the will of the voters, and in direct contradiction of their bullshit excuses last spring, along with the in-advance threats of impeachment...

Can you imagine the uproar if the Dems were doing this?

What's going to happen if Trump gets real, actual power?

Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton in private e and completely compromised the email investigation

Senior DOJ official was emailing Podesta from a personal email to give him a "heads up "

Spare me the faux outrage about that he FBI please

Only way you fight fire is with fire

And Lynch had to recuse herself from the email issue last summer as a result of her colossal stupidity, whether innocent or not. If her influence is so great, why did Comey disregard her this latest time?

As for Podesta, what was the email about? It was about a House hearing later that same day. Neither it nor the topics likely up for discussion were secret info. Where's the "benefit" to the Clinton campaign?

But if you think government career employees getting political by trying to damage a campaign a few days before an election is equivalent, fair enough.

stew

And it's looking like Comey moved because a group of pro-Trump  FBI agents starting leaking stuff to the press and basing their investigation on the Clinton Cash book... which happens to have been written by a Breitbart writer... who works for Trump's campaign chairman.

Throw in the open talk of not filling the Supreme Court or ANY judicial vacancy, in direct defiance of the will of the voters, and in direct contradiction of their bullshit excuses last spring, along with the in-advance threats of impeachment...

The dems are rotten to the core, just look at the shit they have pulled during this election, Clinton is as despicable as Trump is deplorable!

There are no winners here, everybody loses, I would rather the pres stayed in office that have either left he two maggots running the show and he is God awful.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Esmarelda

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 04, 2016, 01:12:30 PM
Quote from: Hectic on November 04, 2016, 01:08:58 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 04, 2016, 11:36:24 AM
Quote from: rrhf on November 04, 2016, 12:57:38 AM
It's sad to watch if you have any care for USA. Trumps brutal fight will win the day.

Not sad... terrifying!

The only thing positive that I could say about Clinton is that she is not Trump.  In a country of approx. 300m people it is pretty poor that these are the two options they can come up with for their people to vote for president.

That's what I think is the saddest thing. On the one hand you have an immature, sexist, racist, bully, who seems to have serious issues with tax returns and transparency. On the other you have what looks like a corrupt weasel, leveraging her Clinton pedigree into the ultimate power position, where she will do God knows what to benefit herself.

How can you vote for either, except to try and avoid the other getting in. It truly is Hobson's choice. The only reason, and I mean ONLY reason, I think I hope Clinton wins is that she is probably less likely to cut the US off from the rest of the world, and less likely to go war mongering than the other bollox. And yes, I meant to say 'other'.
Why do you believe this to be the case?

AZOffaly

Because I think Trump is the sort of loola to go picking a fight with someone he feels he doesn't like. Clinton is common or garden US foreign policy war hawk.

J70

Quote from: stew on November 04, 2016, 02:06:38 PM

The dems are rotten to the core, just look at the shit they have pulled during this election, Clinton is as despicable as Trump is deplorable!

There are no winners here, everybody loses, I would rather the pres stayed in office that have either left he two maggots running the show and he is God awful.

I agree with a lot of that.

The country WILL lose, no matter what.

I guess we all differ on which choice costs more.

AZOffaly

At this point you'd nearly hope there is some get-out mechanism in the constitution that would stop the election and make the parties go back and do it right this time!

stew

Quote from: whitey on November 04, 2016, 12:47:18 PM
Quote from: Declan on November 03, 2016, 04:15:24 PM
These kinda sum up my thoughts on the election looking at it from the outside

But this photo by Nate Gowdy, of a Trump rally in Loveland, CO, on Oct. 3rd, 2016 is stunning -  Without a single letter of copy, it tells an entire story

So that picture of the Trump Rally....what story does it tell.....I'm curious

Nazi supporters etc have the right to vote for whomever they want, they are hateful bastards but they should be allowed the same rights as all citizens in the country.

There are plenty of scum voting for Clinton, you know, child molesters, rapists, drug dealers etc, in this election the dems better not try and win the moral high ground, their candidate has no morals and based on who she is running against they collectively blew the shite out of what little high ground left after the last 16 years!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 04, 2016, 01:52:39 PM

Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton in private e and completely compromised the email investigation

Senior DOJ official was emailing Podesta from a personal email to give him a "heads up "

And Lynch had to recuse herself from the email issue last summer as a result of her colossal stupidity, whether innocent or not. If her influence is so great, why did Comey disregard her this latest time?

As for Podesta, what was the email about? It was about a House hearing later that same day. Neither it nor the topics likely up for discussion were secret info. Where's the "benefit" to the Clinton campaign?

But if you think government career employees getting political by trying to damage a campaign a few days before an election is equivalent, fair enough.

J70....do you think that Podesta received just that one email from the DOJ guy?

Do you think that there's possibly more emails that haven't been released?

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 04, 2016, 03:14:18 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 04, 2016, 01:52:39 PM

J70....do you think that Podesta received just that one email from the DOJ guy?

Do you think that there's possibly more emails that haven't been released?

Of course it's possible. In fact I'd say it's probable. Especially as they're friends. And I would imagine it goes on all the time with political appointees on both sides and has always been business as usual.

whitey

So if it was all above board why didn't he email him from his DOJ email account?

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on November 04, 2016, 03:53:22 PM
So if it was all above board why didn't he email him from his DOJ email account?

Friends use their personal account all the time why should he send an email from his DOJ account?

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on November 04, 2016, 03:58:58 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 04, 2016, 03:53:22 PM

Friends use their personal account all the time why should he send an email from his DOJ account?

A "Friend" who just happens to be the campaign manager and close confidant of someone under FBI investigation should not be receiving off the grid communications from anyone involved in the inquiry.

It comprimised the integrity of the investigation and this is exactly why the FBI guys are going rogue and taking things into their own hands

J70

I thought it was a House hearing he told him about?

And I didn't say it was "above board". I said it's probably "business as usual".

Giuliani allegedly saying now that HE knew in advance from HIS connections that the shit was coming from Comey last week.

whitey

NYPD start poking around in Wieners laptop....find all sorts of stuff.  FBI Called in and nothing happens. Someone is going to say something

foxcommander

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 04, 2016, 02:45:23 PM
At this point you'd nearly hope there is some get-out mechanism in the constitution that would stop the election and make the parties go back and do it right this time!

If only Richard Pryor was around...

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie