Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

gallsman

Quote from: muppet on October 27, 2016, 04:22:53 PM
Quote from: stew on October 27, 2016, 03:54:06 PM
I see they have a clip of Killory giving instructions on how to incite riots atTrump rallies, apparently a bunch of libfucks were being sent out in Donald duck suits to pick fights with the Donalds supporters.

Mad bitch is unfit for office, I hate her!

So because you lived in Manitowoc, and know 3 of the family, only you can comment on Dassey and Avery.

Presumably you have lived near Hillary for years and know her family too?

Fairly certain that story about where he worked has changed any number of times.

J70

I see they have a clip of Killory giving instructions on how to incite riots atTrump rallies, apparently a bunch of libfucks were being sent out in Donald duck suits to pick fights with the Donalds supporters.

Donald Duck suits??

That's terrible!  ;D

Were they using the Donald Duck voice in their provocations?

dec

Do you have a link to this clip, I'd love to see it.

muppet

Quote from: dec on October 27, 2016, 04:52:16 PM

Do you have a link to this clip, I'd love to see it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3867558/Democratic-operative-caught-camera-Hillary-PERSONALLY-ordered-Donald-Duck-troll-campaign-broke-law-coordinating-tax-exempt-pressure-group.html

It is another O'Keefe story.

There is no mention in that story of Stew's claims 'how to incite riots atTrump rallies' or 'a bunch of libfucks were being sent out in Donald duck suits to pick fights with the Donalds supporters'

I'm sure Stew will provide proof of his violence claims, otherwise it would appear again that he simply reads what he wants to read.

The guy involved seems to think that holding a 'pay your taxes' sign around Trump is not advocating a vote for Hillary (which is illegal due to the group's tax status). That might be on for the courts to determine.

But as usual with the Hillary attacks, there is very little to see here.

More on that here: http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/project-veritas-james-o-keefe-third-video-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-duck-voter-fraud-bob-creamer/
However, 22,000,000 emails deleted, 500,000 people dead including thousands of Americans. No problem at all. Vote GOP.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

FL/MAYO

muppet

Quote from: FL/MAYO on October 27, 2016, 06:55:27 PM
Quote from: seafoid on October 27, 2016, 05:45:59 PM
This is my favourite US election video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NPPE6a7mSI

I watched this one live ....."oral office" a classic  ;D

The inference that God may have chosen Trump says it all.
MWWSI 2017

J70

They're just admitting that all the bollocks over the years about "character" and "family values" was just that. They're the same as the rest of us, interested in policies and the lesser of two evils. She said so herself with her "horror" about her kids and the "oral office".

So I don't ever want to hear one of these sanctimonious religious gobshites preaching to the American public again about how those issues matter in a candidate. Fuckin hypocrites.

Although one wonders about harlots and Trump being god's tool?

WTF were Hitler and Stalin? Or was her god on holiday around then?

stew

Quote from: gallsman on October 27, 2016, 04:38:39 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 27, 2016, 04:22:53 PM

So because you lived in Manitowoc, and know 3 of the family, only you can comment on Dassey and Avery.

Presumably you have lived near Hillary for years and know her family too?

Fairly certain that story about where he worked has changed any number of times.

It has never changed bladder, I never lived there I had an office there, for years.

Still want an American police officer to,kill me kid?

Stay classy bladder, stay classy!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on October 27, 2016, 02:14:06 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 27, 2016, 02:00:38 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 27, 2016, 01:44:35 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 27, 2016, 01:39:54 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 27, 2016, 11:46:22 AM
Quote from: Seamus on October 27, 2016, 02:21:09 AM
Voter rigging rampant in Texas. Soros voting machines in 16 crucial states. We are going to get yet another selected President.

FFS ;D

No more than the infamous butterfly ballot in Palm Beach in 2000, a bunch of old fvcks don't know how to operate a voting machine

Not the same thing at all!

On the one hand you have a bunch of technology-challenged old geezers who mistakenly pull the lever for Buchanan.

On the other, you have the paranoid, fact- and logic-free memes, such as this Soros voting machine, which repeatedly spread through the gullible right wing like an infection.

They did a test run in Palm Beach and had a bunch of kids in Junior Infants take part in a mock election and if I recall correctly 100 % of them were able to figure out how to vote properly

You can just never admit that some Dems are just as fvckin stupid as some Republicans....I knew you'd get your hair on fire about the butterfly ballot....that's why I threw it out there../.LOL

What are you talking about??

That old people are idiots when it comes to technology is news to no one, nor is it a partisan issue.

Nor indeed is intelligence, and I have never made that claim.

What is a partisan issue is that there is a reactionary, paranoid, right wing section of US society who are being served by an equally paranoid right wing media and political complex. There is no liberal, Democratic counterpart or equivalent.

Yes, I'm sure you can pull up some idiotic utterance or fringe movement from somewhere, but there is no equivalent that has mainstream acceptance and incorporation on the left to anywhere remotely close to the degree it does on the right.
Bill Maher is not paranoid but he is full of shit. Unemployment is not 5%. 14 m new jobs are not good jobs. The economy is not going well. Obama was not a good president.
I think US media has different levels of venality. RTE would be better than any US channel in terms of the public interest. And RTE is mediocre.

J70

Quote from: seafoid on October 28, 2016, 10:31:33 AM
Quote from: J70 on October 27, 2016, 02:14:06 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 27, 2016, 02:00:38 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 27, 2016, 01:44:35 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 27, 2016, 01:39:54 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 27, 2016, 11:46:22 AM
Quote from: Seamus on October 27, 2016, 02:21:09 AM
Voter rigging rampant in Texas. Soros voting machines in 16 crucial states. We are going to get yet another selected President.

FFS ;D

No more than the infamous butterfly ballot in Palm Beach in 2000, a bunch of old fvcks don't know how to operate a voting machine

Not the same thing at all!

On the one hand you have a bunch of technology-challenged old geezers who mistakenly pull the lever for Buchanan.

On the other, you have the paranoid, fact- and logic-free memes, such as this Soros voting machine, which repeatedly spread through the gullible right wing like an infection.

They did a test run in Palm Beach and had a bunch of kids in Junior Infants take part in a mock election and if I recall correctly 100 % of them were able to figure out how to vote properly

You can just never admit that some Dems are just as fvckin stupid as some Republicans....I knew you'd get your hair on fire about the butterfly ballot....that's why I threw it out there../.LOL

What are you talking about??

That old people are idiots when it comes to technology is news to no one, nor is it a partisan issue.

Nor indeed is intelligence, and I have never made that claim.

What is a partisan issue is that there is a reactionary, paranoid, right wing section of US society who are being served by an equally paranoid right wing media and political complex. There is no liberal, Democratic counterpart or equivalent.

Yes, I'm sure you can pull up some idiotic utterance or fringe movement from somewhere, but there is no equivalent that has mainstream acceptance and incorporation on the left to anywhere remotely close to the degree it does on the right.
Bill Maher is not paranoid but he is full of shit. Unemployment is not 5%. 14 m new jobs are not good jobs. The economy is not going well. Obama was not a good president.
I think US media has different levels of venality. RTE would be better than any US channel in terms of the public interest. And RTE is mediocre.

Bill Mayer is a comedian who is full of shit sometimes and on the money other times. What he isn't is a major politician indulging conspiracy theories like Jade Helm, birtherism, Muslims, outrage over faked videos, science etc. etc.

As for Obama's presidency, time will tell, either way. He inherited a world of shit and unprecedented GOP obstruction.

I don't what you're on about with the unemployment rate thing. Is that a conspiracy? Is it being calculated differently to how it was done in the past?

seafoid

The unemployment calculations leave out a lot of people who have fallen out of the stats. The rate is closer to 10% . Blue collar Americans know the economy is in trouble. They live it.
Fox is insane but the liberal channels do not serve the public interest very well either.

seafoid

The Evangelicals are a huge problem. I was talking to someone recently about scientific insights into mammal behaviour and how it could be relevant to humans and he said there could be no link. Intelligent design.
It is like Ashers bakery but with 90m people. And they are lied to 24/7. There are so few facts on Planet Fox.