The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamus

Voter rigging rampant in Texas. Soros voting machines in 16 crucial states. We are going to get yet another selected President.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

dec

seafoid

What is the big deal about Benghazi ?

The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were marked by easy wins followed by criminal levels of neglect that allowed the Taliban and the Sunnis to develop insurgencies.

1500 vets have lost their testicles to IEDs placed at waist height. 128,000 vet suicides since 199

Nobody in DC gives a f**k about the soldiers or their families. That covers both parties

J70

Quote from: Seamus on October 27, 2016, 02:21:09 AM
Voter rigging rampant in Texas. Soros voting machines in 16 crucial states. We are going to get yet another selected President.

FFS ;D

muppet

Quote from: J70 on October 27, 2016, 11:46:22 AM

FFS ;D

It may seem amazing to people outside the States, but there are people who actually believe Trump's lunacy. Bigly time!
MWWSI 2017

whitey

FFS ;D

No more than the infamous butterfly ballot in Palm Beach in 2000, a bunch of old fvcks don't know how to operate a voting machine

J70

Quote from: muppet on October 27, 2016, 01:29:04 PM

FFS ;D

It may seem amazing to people outside the States, but there are people who actually believe Trump's lunacy. Bigly time!

I wouldn't mind, but Hillary is such a flawed candidate.

Why do they need to resort to the tin foil hat lunacy which doesn't withstand even a schoolkid's level of scrutiny??

He may be an odious insect and a pox on society, but you have to hand it to the likes of Alex Jones - he certainly knows how to make a handsome living out of exploiting the dumb, paranoid, white, right wing  male section of US society.

J70

Quote from: whitey on October 27, 2016, 01:39:54 PM

FFS ;D

No more than the infamous butterfly ballot in Palm Beach in 2000, a bunch of old fvcks don't know how to operate a voting machine

Not the same thing at all!

On the one hand you have a bunch of technology-challenged old geezers who mistakenly pull the lever for Buchanan.

On the other, you have the paranoid, fact- and logic-free memes, such as this Soros voting machine, which repeatedly spread through the gullible right wing like an infection.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on October 27, 2016, 01:44:35 PM

FFS ;D

On the one hand you have a bunch of technology-challenged old geezers who mistakenly pull the lever for Buchanan.

On the other, you have the paranoid, fact- and logic-free memes, such as this Soros voting machine, which repeatedly spread through the gullible right wing like an infection.

They did a test run in Palm Beach and had a bunch of kids in Junior Infants take part in a mock election and if I recall correctly 100 % of them were able to figure out how to vote properly

You can just never admit that some Dems are just as fvckin stupid as some Republicans....I knew you'd get your hair on fire about the butterfly ballot....that's why I threw it out there../.LOL

(If it makes any difference I lived in Palm Beach County from 2001 to 2003 so I heard about it from people who actually were involved in the recount....on both sides)

J70

Quote from: whitey on October 27, 2016, 02:00:38 PM

FFS ;D

They did a test run in Palm Beach and had a bunch of kids in Junior Infants take part in a mock election and if I recall correctly 100 % of them were able to figure out how to vote properly

You can just never admit that some Dems are just as fvckin stupid as some Republicans....I knew you'd get your hair on fire about the butterfly ballot....that's why I threw it out there../.LOL

What are you talking about??

That old people are idiots when it comes to technology is news to no one, nor is it a partisan issue.

Nor indeed is intelligence, and I have never made that claim.

What is a partisan issue is that there is a reactionary, paranoid, right wing section of US society who are being served by an equally paranoid right wing media and political complex. There is no liberal, Democratic counterpart or equivalent.

Yes, I'm sure you can pull up some idiotic utterance or fringe movement from somewhere, but there is no equivalent that has mainstream acceptance and incorporation on the left to anywhere remotely close to the degree it does on the right.

stew

FFS ;D

(If it makes any difference I lived in Palm Beach County from 2001 to 2003 so I heard about it from people who actually were involved in the recount....on both sides)

Whitey it makes no difference to them at all, sure I worked in Manitowoc for many years and knew three of the family of a convicted murderer, and after watching a 10 part biased documentary they knew more about poor Theresa and her murderer than I did.

Liberals on her are always right, their morals are flexible, if they see a law they don't like they ignore it!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

I see they have a clip of Killory giving instructions on how to incite riots atTrump rallies, apparently a bunch of libfucks were being sent out in Donald duck suits to pick fights with the Donalds supporters.

Mad bitch is unfit for office, I hate her!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

Quote from: stew on October 27, 2016, 03:50:12 PM

FFS ;D

Whitey it makes no difference to them at all, sure I worked in Manitowoc for many years and knew three of the family of a convicted murderer, and after watching a 10 part biased documentary they knew more about poor Theresa and her murderer than I did.

Liberals on her are always right, their morals are flexible, if they see a law they don't like they ignore it!

;D ;D You crack me up stew you maniac!!!

muppet

Quote from: stew on October 27, 2016, 03:54:06 PM
I see they have a clip of Killory giving instructions on how to incite riots atTrump rallies, apparently a bunch of libfucks were being sent out in Donald duck suits to pick fights with the Donalds supporters.

Mad bitch is unfit for office, I hate her!

So because you lived in Manitowoc, and know 3 of the family, only you can comment on Dassey and Avery.

Presumably you have lived near Hillary for years and know her family too?
MWWSI 2017