Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: muppet on October 24, 2016, 11:44:47 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 24, 2016, 11:41:41 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 24, 2016, 11:28:15 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 24, 2016, 11:22:28 PM
Then there's this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/24/why-the-latest-clinton-conspiracy-might-not-be-what-it-seems/

Why does every Hillary scandal turn out to be nothing? They scream wolf at everything so often that, if something real shows up, everyone (except the usual cranks) will have Hillary scandal fatigue. In fact they are probably doing her a massive favour.

Hard to find evidence when you smash phones with hammers, forensically wipe servers and plead the fifth..........nothing to see here......move along please

500,000 dead, including Americans, based on a lie and you are outraged at phones and servers without having a clue what even might be on them?

As I have stated on numerous occasions George Bush should be serving life in jail....

And yes I am outraged that a Yale educated attorney whos running for President would knowingly delete 30,000 emails AFTER they were suponead, then smash her phones with a hammer, and then forensically wipe the server, ( and have her aides plead the fifth for good measure)

muppet

Quote from: whitey on October 24, 2016, 11:54:51 PM
Then there's this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/24/why-the-latest-clinton-conspiracy-might-not-be-what-it-seems/

Why does every Hillary scandal turn out to be nothing? They scream wolf at everything so often that, if something real shows up, everyone (except the usual cranks) will have Hillary scandal fatigue. In fact they are probably doing her a massive favour.

Hard to find evidence when you smash phones with hammers, forensically wipe servers and plead the fifth..........nothing to see here......move along please

500,000 dead, including Americans, based on a lie and you are outraged at phones and servers without having a clue what even might be on them?

As I have stated on numerous occasions George Bush should be serving life in jail....

And yes I am outraged that a Yale educated attorney whos running for President would knowingly delete 30,000 emails AFTER they were suponead, then smash her phones with a hammer, and then forensically wipe the server, ( and have her aides plead the fifth for good measure)

But yet we only hear the latter while you try to put Dubya's far more dangerous successor into power. I confidently predict 500,000 dead will be nothing in comparison to a Trump Presidency. So sure, be 'outraged' at your emails that you don't even the content of, but don't pretend that there is any logic or sense to it.
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Dont know about all that but I dislike her because she is a 2 faced hypocritical liar and fraud.

muppet

Quote from: whitey on October 25, 2016, 12:05:10 AM
Dont know about all that but I dislike her because she is a 2 faced hypocritical liar and fraud.

So is Trump, but is also clearly a narcissist, hates foreigners and he admits to sexually pushing himself onto women, for the craic like.

But almost all of your posts are attacking her.
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on October 25, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
Quote from: whitey on October 24, 2016, 11:54:51 PM
Then there's this:

But yet we only hear the latter while you try to put Dubya's far more dangerous successor into power. I confidently predict 500,000 dead will be nothing in comparison to a Trump Presidency. So sure, be 'outraged' at your emails that you don't even the content of, but don't pretend that there is any logic or sense to it.

Youre having short term memory issues my friend....read back in the thread....I said that if I lived in a swing state I would vote for Hillary.  I wouldnt vote for Trump, and today voted for Jill Stein

No, I hope she gets elected because shes going to get indicted and booted out.  Then we can start all over again

muppet

Its a 2 horse race, and you are cheering against one of them in almost all of yours posts.

MWWSI 2017

muppet

If they could pin anything on her now, imagine trying to get her when she is President?

Doesn't make any sense.
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on October 25, 2016, 12:09:52 AM
Its a 2 horse race, and you are cheering against one of them in almost all of yours posts.

We ploughed this ground before...Im cheering against one of them because most Irish people on my Facebook feed are all cheering for Hillary without knowing a fvcking thing about her

Imagine if a Yank who'd never lived in Ireland started telling you what a great fella Bertie Ahern was and they couldnt understand why people didnt like him or wouldnt vote for him~LOL

armaghniac

Quote from: whitey on October 25, 2016, 12:15:51 AM
Imagine if a Yank who'd never lived in Ireland started telling you what a great fella Bertie Ahern was and they couldnt understand why people didnt like him or wouldnt vote for him~LOL

If the alternative was Trump, I'd vote for Bertie.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

whitey

Quote from: armaghniac on October 25, 2016, 12:17:16 AM

If the alternative was Trump, I'd vote for Bertie.

And thats why I said Id vote for Hillary if I lived in a swing state

muppet

We ploughed this ground before...Im cheering against one of them because most Irish people on my Facebook feed are all cheering for Hillary without knowing a fvcking thing about her

Bertie's country wasn't the sole world superpower now was it?

And not every American has an Irish cousin, but the reverse almost universally applies. Also, an awful lot of Irish have been on the States for J1s, holidays and work.

We know far more about parts of the US than many Americans. I have played golf over there with people who had never left their State.
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on October 25, 2016, 12:21:07 AM

And not every American has an Irish cousin, but the reverse almost universally applies. Also, an awful lot of Irish have been on the States for J1s, holidays and work.

We know far more about parts of the US than many Americans. I have played golf over there with people who had never left their State.

My point exactly......These Irish people you mention never LIVED here.....they VISITED....the same way HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Americans VISIT Ireland every year.

Are they all now experts on the various personalities of Irish politics.

The fvckin Yanks are (or at least were) paying Bertie big money for speeches as recently as 2011-LOL

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/former-pm-bertie-ahern-earns-40000-a-pop-lecturing-in-us-126242123-237402431

muppet

Quote from: whitey on October 25, 2016, 12:33:36 AM

My point exactly......These Irish people you mention never LIVED here.....they VISITED....the same way HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Americans VISIT Ireland every year.

Are they all now experts on the various personalities of Irish politics.

The fvckin Yanks are (or at least were) paying Bertie big money for speeches as recently as 2011-LOL

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/former-pm-bertie-ahern-earns-40000-a-pop-lecturing-in-us-126242123-237402431

Hang on, many of the people I mentioned 'lived' in the US.

But you are missing a huge point. Whoever is Taoiseach has no bearing whatsoever on US citizens, but it is very different for the rest of the world. Most countries have wall to wall news coverage of the US election cycle.

As the saying goes 'when to US sneezes, the world catches a cold'. The whole world is watching very closely indeed.

Your Irish Facebook friends are no mugs. Hillary would be far, far better for Ireland than Trump.
MWWSI 2017

Gmac

you should substitute we with I think I and you would be spot on.