The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on October 23, 2016, 08:42:53 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 23, 2016, 08:36:22 PM
I don't have to show you posting whatever deflection you want.

What I can do easily show you attacking every political party with more than a handful of seats...

....except one.

You are fooling no one.

You got to do better than that.
You've made an accusation - prove it with some facts where I have stated it. Otherwise apologise.

'Accusation'

The definition of accusation is: a charge or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong.

I haven't accused you of anything.

However, you have attacked FG, FF & Labour in the South, and laugh at the SDLP in the North. You never criticise SF.  You hardly support the DUP or UUP, if you do, I will take it all back and apologise. But no on here believes you are a unionist.

You have attacked people who criticise Adams.

Your comments on healthcare and education is exactly the opposite of SF policy. The only party on the Island of Ireland that would be remotely near what you are arguing (since the demise of the PDs) is FG. But they are your number one target.

I don't have to prove you are a Shinner. I just have to prove that you attack everyone except the Shinners.

You are fooling no one.

MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on October 23, 2016, 09:01:10 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on October 23, 2016, 08:42:53 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 23, 2016, 08:36:22 PM
I don't have to show you posting whatever deflection you want.

What I can do easily show you attacking every political party with more than a handful of seats...

....except one.

You are fooling no one.

You got to do better than that.
You've made an accusation - prove it with some facts where I have stated it. Otherwise apologise.

'Accusation'

The definition of accusation is: a charge or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong.

I haven't accused you of anything.

However, you have attacked FG, FF & Labour in the South, and laugh at the SDLP in the North. You never criticise SF.  You hardly support the DUP or UUP, if you do, I will take it all back and apologise. But no on here believes you are a unionist.

You have attacked people who criticise Adams.

Your comments on healthcare and education is exactly the opposite of SF policy. The only party on the Island of Ireland that would be remotely near what you are arguing (since the demise of the PDs) is FG. But they are your number one target.

I don't have to prove you are a Shinner. I just have to prove that you attack everyone except the Shinners.

You are fooling no one.

You have absolutely no proof of what you say. Please supply a quote, otherwise apologise (privately will be fine if you want to save face).
Because you think something is true doesn't mean it is.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

Accusation: a claim that someone has done something bad

For people like yourself making a claim that someone is a shinner falls into this bracket.

Go w*** in your dictionary  :)

whitey

Just voted for Jill Stein, against gambling, for Charter Schools and for recreational marijuana.

Now I'm sitting back and waiting for something HUGE to break that will prevent Hillary from taking office.......it's coming!!!!

J70

Like the O'Keefe "exposes"?

One of his targets, Bob Creamer, is calling for the release of the full, unedited video, claiming it will exonerate him and expose another example of fraudulent editing by O'Keefe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/james-okeefe-sting-operation_us_580a5ee1e4b000d0b1568093

whitey

Quote from: J70 on October 24, 2016, 07:38:14 PM

One of his targets, Bob Creamer, is calling for the release of the full, unedited video, claiming it will exonerate him and expose another example of fraudulent editing by O'Keefe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/james-okeefe-sting-operation_us_580a5ee1e4b000d0b1568093

Lol

No....I'm thinking more along these lines

www.wsj.com/amp/articles/clinton-ally-aids-campaign-of-fbi-officials-wife-1477266114

The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton's email use.

This isn't going to end well

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on October 24, 2016, 06:08:09 PM

For people like yourself making a claim that someone is a shinner falls into this bracket.

You have just proven you were wrong to use the word 'accusation'. Well done.

Now here feed on this.

Your first two posts were on a thread about the handpass. Nice decoy.
You next 6 posts were on the 'Sinn Fein, they have gone away' thread:

3rd post - a straw man post about Peter Robinson - contradicting Main Street who was talking about Gerry Adams' beret-wearing past
4th post -  a glib response to a question as to why Gerry Adams was at Cheyne Walk, as part of a 6 man IRA delegation
Quote from: foxcommander on May 05, 2014, 09:46:28 PM
probably because he was better at reeding and riting than the rest of them. and he had glasses which made him seem intelligent.
5th post - an attack (another straw man) on Maguire01 for having the temerity to mention McConville and McArdle murders
Quote from: foxcommander on May 06, 2014, 08:45:37 PM
Bravery was reserved for those lovely chaps in the armoured cars who patrolled the streets and shot people randomly while they were going to the shops, off to mass etc.

Catch yourself on clown.
6th post - another straw man attacking Maguire for criticising the on the Sinn Fein thread
7th post - an attack on 'The Stoops'
8th - a post slagging off Austie Currie

Then you moved onto attacking FG for your 9th post

Then you appeared on the 'Unionist wants Gaa jerseys banned from Universities'

10th post - a post explaining what Republican paraphernalia would be, along with calling Maguire01 'thick'
11th post -a post attacking wildweasel74 for telling 'these newbies with low IQ kindly f**k off!!' but you go on to say ' I look forward to the same vendors selling lillies in a couple of years, just in time for the 1916 100-year anniversary.'

12th, 13th & 14th post bashing FG again

15th bashing Maguire01 again

16th you want to buy Maguire01 an Easter Lily

17th post and it is back to the Sinn Fein thread. This time attacking anyone referring to the Boston Tapes, thereby defending Gerry Adams (as usual).

.....need I go on?

You are fooling absolutely no one.
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on October 24, 2016, 08:17:01 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on October 24, 2016, 06:08:09 PM

You have just proven you were wrong to use the word 'accusation'. Well done.

Now here feed on this.

Your first two posts were on a thread about the handpass. Nice decoy.
You next 6 posts were on the 'Sinn Fein, they have gone away' thread:

3rd post - a straw man post about Peter Robinson - contradicting Main Street who was talking about Gerry Adams' beret-wearing past
4th post -  a glib response to a question as to why Gerry Adams was at Cheyne Walk, as part of a 6 man IRA delegation
Quote from: foxcommander on May 05, 2014, 09:46:28 PM
probably because he was better at reeding and riting than the rest of them. and he had glasses which made him seem intelligent.
5th post - an attack (another straw man) on Maguire01 for having the temerity to mention McConville and McArdle murders
Quote from: foxcommander on May 06, 2014, 08:45:37 PM
Bravery was reserved for those lovely chaps in the armoured cars who patrolled the streets and shot people randomly while they were going to the shops, off to mass etc.

Catch yourself on clown.
6th post - another straw man attacking Maguire for criticising the on the Sinn Fein thread
7th post - an attack on 'The Stoops'
8th - a post slagging off Austie Currie

Then you moved onto attacking FG for your 9th post

Then you appeared on the 'Unionist wants Gaa jerseys banned from Universities'

10th post - a post explaining what Republican paraphernalia would be, along with calling Maguire01 'thick'
11th post -a post attacking wildweasel74 for telling 'these newbies with low IQ kindly f**k off!!' but you go on to say ' I look forward to the same vendors selling lillies in a couple of years, just in time for the 1916 100-year anniversary.'

12th, 13th & 14th post bashing FG again

15th bashing Maguire01 again

16th you want to buy Maguire01 an Easter Lily

17th post and it is back to the Sinn Fein thread. This time attacking anyone referring to the Boston Tapes, thereby defending Gerry Adams (as usual).

.....need I go on?

You are fooling absolutely no one.

So - still no actual evidence to support your claim. Just a load of posts of me exchanging posts with Maguire or talking about GAA jerseys in uni.

Yep - that really backs you up. It would have been easier if you had just apologised and stopped making a fool of yourself.

muppet

Oh it certainly is evidence.

You see either you are a Easter Lily wearing, Gerry Adams loving, Sinn Fein defending, Stoop/Unionist/Brit/FG/FF/Labour attacking Shinner.....

or you are completely insane.

Take your pick.
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: whitey on October 24, 2016, 07:58:09 PM

Lol

www.wsj.com/amp/articles/clinton-ally-aids-campaign-of-fbi-officials-wife-1477266114

The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton's email use.

Think Trump was there first with the Florida attorney general.

muppet

Quote from: J70 on October 24, 2016, 11:22:28 PM
Then there's this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/24/why-the-latest-clinton-conspiracy-might-not-be-what-it-seems/

Why does every Hillary scandal turn out to be nothing? They scream wolf at everything so often that, if something real shows up, everyone (except the usual cranks) will have Hillary scandal fatigue. In fact they are probably doing her a massive favour.
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: J70 on October 24, 2016, 10:52:48 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 24, 2016, 07:58:09 PM

Lol

Think Trump was there first with the Florida attorney general.

Yes...Trumps donation was investigated and he was fined.

This McAuliffe donation should be investigated in a similar manner....if theres no wrongdoing, then Im sure they have nothing to worry about.

My guess is that there was no wrongdoing, but the FBI agent should (and maybe did) have disclosed it, and definitely should have recused himself from the investifation

whitey

Quote from: muppet on October 24, 2016, 11:28:15 PM
Then there's this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/24/why-the-latest-clinton-conspiracy-might-not-be-what-it-seems/

Why does every Hillary scandal turn out to be nothing? They scream wolf at everything so often that, if something real shows up, everyone (except the usual cranks) will have Hillary scandal fatigue. In fact they are probably doing her a massive favour.

Hard to find evidence when you smash phones with hammers, forensically wipe servers and plead the fifth..........nothing to see here......move along please

muppet

Quote from: whitey on October 24, 2016, 11:41:41 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 24, 2016, 11:28:15 PM
Then there's this:

Hard to find evidence when you smash phones with hammers, forensically wipe servers and plead the fifth..........nothing to see here......move along please

500,000 dead, including Americans, based on a lie and you are outraged at phones and servers without having a clue what even might be on them?
MWWSI 2017