Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: J70 on October 06, 2016, 05:00:10 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 04:43:20 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 06, 2016, 03:59:41 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 03:56:27 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 06, 2016, 03:51:03 PM
Pence's "win" in the veep debate didn't seem to do him much good. Hillary's odds of winning are now up to 78.3%. I could see it reaching the nearly 90% that she had after the convention.

I have a prediction...Hillary will win easily enough, but will have to resign before her first term is over due to scandal

Don't tell me ... Benghazi?

No.....Clinton Foundation.

There was serious pay for play going on and the smoking gun is contained somewhere in the 30,000 deleted emails.

Benghazi was just the tool the Republicans used to suponea her emails (IMHO)

What favours were granted?

Do you have a problem with Citizens United?

All will be revealed in due course

I have a problem with any public official who accepts bribes or who personally benefits from peddling influence or favor

whitey

Quote from: muppet on October 06, 2016, 05:32:26 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 03:54:51 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 06, 2016, 02:41:51 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 02:34:06 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 06, 2016, 01:26:15 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 01:26:53 AM
Keep beating the Iraq drum if you want but people simply don't care.

BTW......I'm not a Trump supporter.

It is a 2 horse race, if you try to take down one horse, you are aiding the other side. That side killed hundreds of thousands of people based on a lie the last time they won the race. This time, their horse is far, far worse.

I don't live in a swing state so my vote doesn't count, but if I did I'd vote for Hillary as. Much as I hate her.  She is a seriously corrupt and evil person

'Seriously corrupt and evil?'

Can you put this in context please? Are we talking Robert Mugabe or Idi Amin? Or worse?? Stalin maybe???

Corrupt like Charlie or Bertie and evil kinda like how Labour supporters and Nationalists view Margaret Thatcher

I would see evil as the killing of hundreds of thousands of people. For that no Republican has ever been indicted.

For corrupt, follow the money from the above.

This time the Republicans want to put in a complete narcissist. We haven't seen anyone that crazy, in charge of the world's greatest power, probably since the last days of the Roman Empire. I would rather see Homer Simpson as POTUS, with Barney Gumble as VP, than a lunatic.

Well if they weren't indicted they should be and I already stated that last night in a prior post

I'm not a Republican, I'm an independent who has conservative leanings

For some bizzare reason many people I speak to in Ireland think Hillary is the reincarnation of Mother Teresa and nothing could be further from the truth

easytiger95

Anyone who would highlight the "corrupt" nature of the Clinton foundation (currently providing 11 million HIV sufferers with life saving medicines as well as other projects) whilst ignoring, or equating it with, the misdeeds of the Trump Foundation (currently supporting the upkeep of two six foot portraits of Donald Trump and Tim Tebow's helmet in Trump Tower, whilst paying off elected officials in Florida by using donated funds, fundraising without a license in New York City, and which has not received one dime of money from its founder since 2008) has a seriously skewed moral compass.

There is a reason that the law recognises misdemeanours and felonies as different things. And Hillary has never even been charged with a misdemeanour. The Donald has fatally miscalculated the scrutiny the spotlight a presidential run brings. Whatever the result, the odds are far lower of Donald seeing the inside of a prison cell by this time next year. His foundation and Trump U aren't going away.

Seriously corrupt and evil? When compared to Trump? Or are you just going to ignore him, in the knowledge that any honest comparison between the two would have him topping the polls in those categories by a landslide.

J70

Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 06:38:47 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 06, 2016, 05:00:10 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 04:43:20 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 06, 2016, 03:59:41 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 03:56:27 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 06, 2016, 03:51:03 PM
Pence's "win" in the veep debate didn't seem to do him much good. Hillary's odds of winning are now up to 78.3%. I could see it reaching the nearly 90% that she had after the convention.

I have a prediction...Hillary will win easily enough, but will have to resign before her first term is over due to scandal

Don't tell me ... Benghazi?

No.....Clinton Foundation.

There was serious pay for play going on and the smoking gun is contained somewhere in the 30,000 deleted emails.

Benghazi was just the tool the Republicans used to suponea her emails (IMHO)

What favours were granted?

Do you have a problem with Citizens United?

All will be revealed in due course

I have a problem with any public official who accepts bribes or who personally benefits from peddling influence or favor

So do you object to Citizens United or not?

Is unlimited funding of political campaigns by corporations and wealthy individuals a good thing?

What's the difference between the Clinton Foundation accepting donations and the Koch Brothers or Sheldon Adelson bankrolling campaigns?

The Kochs ain't doing it for the good of their health!

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on October 06, 2016, 06:32:01 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 06, 2016, 05:32:26 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 03:54:51 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 06, 2016, 02:41:51 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 02:34:06 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 06, 2016, 01:26:15 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 01:26:53 AM
Keep beating the Iraq drum if you want but people simply don't care.

BTW......I'm not a Trump supporter.

It is a 2 horse race, if you try to take down one horse, you are aiding the other side. That side killed hundreds of thousands of people based on a lie the last time they won the race. This time, their horse is far, far worse.

I don't live in a swing state so my vote doesn't count, but if I did I'd vote for Hillary as. Much as I hate her.  She is a seriously corrupt and evil person

'Seriously corrupt and evil?'

Can you put this in context please? Are we talking Robert Mugabe or Idi Amin? Or worse?? Stalin maybe???

Corrupt like Charlie or Bertie and evil kinda like how Labour supporters and Nationalists view Margaret Thatcher

I would see evil as the killing of hundreds of thousands of people. For that no Republican has ever been indicted.

For corrupt, follow the money from the above.

This time the Republicans want to put in a complete narcissist. We haven't seen anyone that crazy, in charge of the world's greatest power, probably since the last days of the Roman Empire. I would rather see Homer Simpson as POTUS, with Barney Gumble as VP, than a lunatic.
Henry 8 and Cromwell were for the birds. Ludwig of Bavaria was insane. So was Mao as was Stalin. Hitler wasn't really at equilibrium either

None of them were in charge of a power as dominant as the USA is today.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 06:42:10 PM
For some bizzare reason many people I speak to in Ireland think Hillary is the reincarnation of Mother Teresa and nothing could be further from the truth

Have you figured out why?
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on October 06, 2016, 07:34:04 PM

Two tramps running, I have never seen or heard more biased reporting on,my life in Ireland than,I have in this cycle.

If Clinton gets in America will buckle under debt and racial divide, she will devastate the military and policing bodies and the country will be attacked like never before by Muslim radical scum because she will flood the country with Muslims, some of which will do awful damage.

I am all for letting refugees in as long as they are properly vetted.

By the way, contestants at next year's world chess championships are going to be forced to wear a hijab, these c***ts expect other faiths to fawn to their rules while in the West they demand their laws to stand, f**k them!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

Quote from: stew on October 06, 2016, 08:27:47 PM

Two tramps running, I have never seen or heard more biased reporting on,my life in Ireland than,I have in this cycle.

If Clinton gets in America will buckle under debt and racial divide, she will devastate the military and policing bodies and the country will be attacked like never before by Muslim radical scum because she will flood the country with Muslims, some of which will do awful damage.

I am all for letting refugees in as long as they are properly vetted.

By the way, contestants at next year's world chess championships are going to be forced to wear a hijab, these c***ts expect other faiths to fawn to their rules while in the West they demand their laws to stand, f**k them!

Where has she said she's relaxing the vetting process to let more Muslins in I'd love to see that policy??!!

J70

What has Clinton got to do with "the racial divide"??

whitey

No, but if I were to guess I'd say it's because they get their news from very left of center sources.

I'd say some are also falling for the old "Republican bad/Democrat good" nonsense

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on October 06, 2016, 09:35:37 PM

No, but if I were to guess I'd say it's because they get their news from very left of center sources.

I'd say some are also falling for the old "Republican bad/Democrat good" nonsense
The GOP was purged of moderates who could do deals across the aisle during the Tea Party years.
The result was this year's selection. Rubio, Cruz and Trumptrump. A miserable collection of extremists.
The party has lost its way

The Dems are iredeemably corrupt as well but still relatively coherent
I think there is no party for decent conservatives.

screenexile

Nonsense!! Sure even died in the wool Republican media across America are endorsing her!

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on October 06, 2016, 10:29:09 PM

Nonsense!! Sure even died in the wool Republican media across America are endorsing her!

Who said anything about endorsing her....I said the way they speak about her you'd swear they were talking about Mother Teresa...

muppet

That's it. They are either all listening to the wrong people, or they are all stupid.
MWWSI 2017