The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 13, 2010, 07:28:43 PM
Game went as I expected although thought we might nick a draw. Stoke will make every game especially at home a war and you have to be prepared to battle with them if you want to get something from there.

Nick a draw, are you serious?  Liverpool never created one chance in the second half, the stoke keeper didnt have to make one save.  Stoke dominated Liverpool and where very comfortable.  3 wins in a row including chelsea and the next 3 games where against Wigan, Stoke & West Ham.  You would have been looking 9 points from these 3 games and that would have actually pushed you well up into the top 4 in my opinion but they f**k it up.  Players look disinterested

Only positive was that Lucas got sent off at the end and at least he will be suspended for a few games, shite player.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 13, 2010, 04:50:53 PM
v Stoke

ReinaCarra
Skrtel
Greek
Konchesky
Meireles
StevieLucas
Maxi
Dirk
El Nino

Outside of those in bold the rest are very very ordinary, so IMHO it wouldn't matter who is manager.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Hedley Lamarr on November 13, 2010, 07:35:23 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 13, 2010, 04:50:53 PM
v Stoke

ReinaCarra
Skrtel
Greek
Konchesky
Meireles
StevieLucas
Maxi
Dirk
El Nino

Outside of those in bold the rest are very very ordinary, so IMHO it wouldn't matter who is manager.

Of course it matters who is manager. If it didn't why not get the tea lady to coach and pick the team. Clubs could save a fortune.

Capt Pat

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 13, 2010, 07:08:03 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on November 13, 2010, 07:06:20 PM
Why does someone as good in the air as gerrard take the corners?

I wouldn't mind but his corners aren't even that good. Should have been off them years ago.

To say the least, they are at times dreadful efforts that hardly get into the box. How hard can it be? In fact it is easy, get someone else to take them, but he has been taking them for a long time now. It is a real issue and it has been holding the team back.

Carmen Stateside

Maybe the manager could play players in their proper positions. Maybe its the managers tactics that have them playing so negative. Maybe the manager could play some of the younger guys and see what they have got.

DirtyDozen12

Another former Liverpool player comes back to haunt them, Pennant had a good game today, made Koncesky (sp) light.  A poor left back, should be left back to Fulham asap.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 13, 2010, 07:40:41 PM
Maybe the manager could play players in their proper positions. Maybe its the managers tactics that have them playing so negative. Maybe the manager could play some of the younger guys and see what they have got.

There is 11 professional footballers out on the pitch, its about time they took some responsibility, if a new manager comes in, its still going to be the same players.  The players had no desire or hunger today, Stoke did, should be docked a weeks wages after that second half display, Stoke City dominated the game, f**king STOKE CITY

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on November 13, 2010, 07:43:50 PM

There is 11 professional footballers out on the pitch, its about time they took some responsibility, if a new manager comes in, its still going to be the same players.  The players had no desire or hunger today, Stoke did, should be docked a weeks wages after that second half display, Stoke City dominated the game, f**king STOKE CITY

;D ;D ;D ;D 8)
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

Norf Tyrone

Remember to cheer on the Blues against one of your relegation rivals tomorrow!!

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

J OGorman

supersub

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on November 13, 2010, 07:43:50 PM

Taking the highlighted point in to consideration - for eg. if we signed 11 of the stoke players they would be called usless and no better than what we have, but yet they beat what we have. What im trying to say is Stoke are not a better team individually (even though liverpool have some scrap) than us but they play for eachother better and are obviously coached and motivated better. Same goes for Wigan, I wouldnt say Wigan have better players than us but they played better as a team. Chelsea have better players than us but we played them off the field in the first half because we wanted to, we were up for it and everyone was on the same wavelength and playing at the same high tempo. With this squad we should be able to get in to AT LEAST the europa cup places but it is just not happening for us tactically or motivationaly at the moment.

The fact that at least a europa cup place finish for LFC is nowhere near good enough for the club is another story altogether!!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone