The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Giving them a go is a far cry from relying on the likes of them to be replacements if needed for Torres. We are threadbare on the striking front, but I think Rafa's more interested in other areas of the pitch anyway.

The GAA

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 06, 2009, 01:46:34 PM
Window Lickers? Bin Dippers? Nice. I notice you have form in the Cork Hurlers thread as well. Cop on a bit will ya?

We're all narky in here these days :D

The colloquial nicknames on this thread ar a bit of slagging... lighten up.

the gobsites on the hurling thread...

AZOffaly

I was light, positively helium like. Hence my last remark.

However, these things start off lightheartedly, and before you know it there's Munich, Heysel and Hillsborough taunts being thrown left right and centre.

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

WaterBoy

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 06, 2009, 02:04:00 PM
Did any of you hear a Larrsson to Liverpool rumour?

Heard it mentioned towards the end of the transfer window, just another silly season rumour id say, cant happen now anyway unless he isnt attached to a club at the minute
Mama says that foos-ball is the devil

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: The GAA on February 06, 2009, 01:16:45 PM

Are you window lickers really getting giddy about adding your name to a list on the first post?

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: WaterBoy on February 06, 2009, 02:11:30 PM

Heard it mentioned towards the end of the transfer window, just another silly season rumour id say, cant happen now anyway unless he isnt attached to a club at the minute

If a player is a free agent - he can sign with anyone at any time

bingobus

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 06, 2009, 02:18:47 PM

I'm sure I seen in the paper at lunch that he has agreed to stay with his Swedish club for another year. Never mentioned Liverpool at all.

corn02

WaterBoy

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 06, 2009, 02:18:47 PM

Yip, just like I said  :)
Mama says that foos-ball is the devil

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 06, 2009, 03:32:11 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on February 06, 2009, 09:52:32 AM

Or Maybe even

Jaysis AZ im not sure I'd like to be so high up the pitch,I be happier in the Arbeola or Aurelio postition or at a push I'll take over from corn there on the wing...
Though I would probably be better up there than Ngog  :D
Nice to see you don't think too highly of yourself putting you in instead of Torres  :D

I'd be better cover than N'gog :D

The GAA

Hound

Quote from: WaterBoy on February 06, 2009, 01:47:52 PM
Quote from: nifan on February 06, 2009, 09:38:20 AM
I see rafa was talking of striking options int he wake of selling keane.
He went as far as mentioning Nemeth (season long loan and broken cheekbone right now) and Pacheco

Where did you see this? I heard him mention Torres Babel Kuyt an Ngog but not Nemeth and Pacheco.  Nemeth is only on a months loan, probably another month before he is back from his injury though.  After his performances last season in the ressies and pachecos form in pre-season loads of liverpool fans were complaining about Rafa for not giving them a go, now they are complaining cos he is mentioning them as options.
It was on the Liverpool website. He mentioned Kuyt, Babel, Ngog, Nemeth, Pacheco, Benayoun and el Zhar as striking options. No Voronin though!

Torres (fit but tired) and Alonso (knock on his ankle) both doubtful for Saturday. Lucas suspended.

stevo-08

Quote from: Hound on February 06, 2009, 03:47:06 PM
It was on the Liverpool website. He mentioned Kuyt, Babel, Ngog, Nemeth, Pacheco, Benayoun and el Zhar as striking options. No Voronin though!

Torres (fit but tired) and Alonso (knock on his ankle) both doubtful for Saturday. Lucas suspended.

Some good news for a change