The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

bingobus

magpie seanie

Gab - a couple of questions before I go and leave ye to your own devices. Firstly, how will this thread be any different to the previous one. Second, if you want to discuss Liverpool FC without contributions from "others" would ye all not be better off going to a LFC exclusive forum?

On the United thread there are regular interjections by the same couple of prize idiots practially every time United get a dodgy free kick. You just have to laugh it off. Its annoying alright but unfortunately people don't get banned for being dipshits.

Minder

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 06, 2009, 11:07:42 AM
Gab - a couple of questions before I go and leave ye to your own devices. Firstly, how will this thread be any different to the previous one. Second, if you want to discuss Liverpool FC without contributions from "others" would ye all not be better off going to a LFC exclusive forum?

On the United thread there are regular interjections by the same couple of prize idiots practially every time United get a dodgy free kick. You just have to laugh it off. Its annoying alright but unfortunately people don't get banned for being dipshits.

My sentiments exactly  ::)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Silky

Without Gerard I'm seriously worried about this trip tp Portmouth. I can't see them beating us but a draw is no good at this stage.

AZOffaly

I agree too. It'd be fairly boring if we were all in here agreeing with each other. At least other teams' fans give perspective and a bit of slagging. The problem is the luders who just come in  and go  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, etc. But sure you get that everywhere.

Silky

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Silky on February 06, 2009, 11:25:22 AM
What happened the rest of the pages?

Aye-I noticed that. Bit like Kerry, all grand when they're winning but a crowd of sour girns   :'(  when they lose.
Blue Army ONE - Nil  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  :-*     

bingobus

You're right MS and I have posted less and less on the other thread esp after matches due to the large amount of throlling and lack of actual discussion etc that takes place. I'd posted on a couple of LFC sites instead. There are limited times when you can actually discuss LFC with LFC fans or sensible others on the old thread.

I don't mind a bit of banter/slagging once it isn't constant and the only reason someone would post. You'd be a good example of a sensible poster. You'd have a wee dig, bit of banter but would also engage  in debate and be forthright in your opinions.

But at the end of the day your a MANC....so feck off  ;)  ;)

Hound

Up the Dubs!!

....and Liverpool  ;D

I wouldnt mind seeing Babel getting a start this week ahead of Riera. Himself, Yossi and Kuyt can switch between left, right and centre. Must must win

The GAA

Are you window lickers really getting giddy about adding your name to a list on the first post?

full back

Quote from: The GAA on February 06, 2009, 01:16:45 PM

Are you window lickers really getting giddy about adding your name to a list on the first post?

Careful GAA, or this thread will be closed ;)

The GAA

Gab couldn't be so ruthless and harsh as to lock this thread and start a new one. could he?

i assume this thread represents a new start for the bin dippers. the win over chelsea marks a new beginning and leaves the rafa losing his marbles weeks, the mental freezes of being unable to chase games and robbie keane behind?

there is the losing to everton in the cup thing. o well, its a new beginning for the league anyway. and rafa has definitely composed himself again.

AZOffaly

Window Lickers? Bin Dippers? Nice. I notice you have form in the Cork Hurlers thread as well. Cop on a bit will ya?

We're all narky in here these days :D

WaterBoy

Quote from: nifan on February 06, 2009, 09:38:20 AM
I see rafa was talking of striking options int he wake of selling keane.
He went as far as mentioning Nemeth (season long loan and broken cheekbone right now) and Pacheco

Where did you see this? I heard him mention Torres Babel Kuyt an Ngog but not Nemeth and Pacheco.  Nemeth is only on a months loan, probably another month before he is back from his injury though.  After his performances last season in the ressies and pachecos form in pre-season loads of liverpool fans were complaining about Rafa for not giving them a go, now they are complaining cos he is mentioning them as options.
Mama says that foos-ball is the devil