The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 21, 2016, 12:42:33 PM
Even our transfer targets are pulling their hamstrings

http://www.football365.com/news/teixeira-pulls-hamstring-after-liverpool-bid
He's only been injured once in 8 years and within hours of a Liverpool bid he pulls his hamstring.... 😂
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

Well this is fun ........   :-\

Edit: bloody typical

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

See

Nice touch giving the jerseys to the fans
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 23, 2016, 02:27:49 PM
Well this is fun ........   :-\

Edit: bloody typical
Crazy game! If it was a movie you'd say it was too far fetched.
Comical defending from both sides.
Liverpool were as bad so I've ever seen them for the majority of the game.

Tony Baloney

Good to see Klopp insisting on the full 5 mins being played at the end.  :D

laoislad

Great honesty from Klopp there. Just called the Liverpool defence rubbish.
Time to get it sorted now Jurgen.

brokencrossbar1

Good effort at punching the manager out by big Ben!  Crazy game that emphasizes all that is good and bad about Liverpool  Firmino starting to show what he's about,  but the defensive stuff is simply crazy bad!  Anyway,  3 points and that's all that matters.

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 23, 2016, 03:27:11 PM
Good effort at punching the manager out by big Ben!  Crazy game that emphasizes all that is good and bad about Liverpool  Firmino starting to show what he's about,  but the defensive stuff is simply crazy bad!  Anyway,  3 points and that's all that matters.

gawa316

Some quotes from Klopp:
"We should not always concede from set plays. It easy to play against us. You don't need to create anything. It's really rubbish."

"you don't need to play football against us, just put the ball in the box and you'll score "

Absolutely true, got out of jail big time today and will paper over cracks for another bit

AZOffaly

I don't think it's papering over the cracks because he's fairly unambiguous in his assessment. If they won, and he spoke about character alone, or thought it was just one of those games, that would be papering over the cracks.

I think Klopp knows exactly what he's looking at.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 23, 2016, 03:54:32 PM
I don't think it's papering over the cracks because he's fairly unambiguous in his assessment. If they won, and he spoke about character alone, or thought it was just one of those games, that would be papering over the cracks.

I think Klopp knows exactly what he's looking at.
Spot on. I would like to have heard Brendan's assessment if he was managing today. They are absolutely all over the place defensively and every team in the land much fancy themselves from a set piece.

laoislad

In fairness gawa316 probably meant the result papered over the cracks rather than Klopp doing it in his interview.
Klopp knows exactly what's wrong, let's hope he can fix it.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on January 23, 2016, 04:46:18 PM
In fairness gawa316 probably meant the result papered over the cracks rather than Klopp doing it in his interview.
Klopp knows exactly what's wrong, let's hope he can fix it.

You know me too well!