The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Job done, got the point they needed to top the group.
Only saw bits of it, it didn't look pretty from what I saw!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 10, 2015, 05:09:48 PM
Strong side out for the Sion game.

Confirmed #LFC team to face FC Sion: Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Lovren, Smith, Henderson, Milner, Can, Lallana, Firmino, Origi.

Obviously looking to banish the weekend result and get back on the horse. Will be good for Henderson to get going. Benteke and Coutinho on the bench

Really went for it...... 2 shots on target 🎯
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 10, 2015, 07:54:20 PM

Confirmed #LFC team to face FC Sion: Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Lovren, Smith, Henderson, Milner, Can, Lallana, Firmino, Origi.

Obviously looking to banish the weekend result and get back on the horse. Will be good for Henderson to get going. Benteke and Coutinho on the bench

how much did you lose?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on December 10, 2015, 09:57:05 PM

how much did you lose?

Stayed away tonight.... Had five on spurs at evens!! But back Bilbao 😞   shoulda cashed out!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Did what we needed to advance I guess. Strong English contingent advancing in European football this season

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on December 10, 2015, 10:42:00 PM

Did what we needed to advance I guess. Strong English contingent advancing in European football this season

Not worried about  back to back poor performances then..... I suppose that's the Liverpool way

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 10, 2015, 10:47:15 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on December 10, 2015, 10:42:00 PM

Not worried about  back to back poor performances then..... I suppose that's the Liverpool way

Not overly worrying about performances in cup football to be honest. We did what we needed to do to top the group so happy enough.

deiseach

Crikey. Is there an internet equivalent for Tourette's?

Looking forward to the draw now. I'd settle for Ratboy's lot, but I know who I want:

brokencrossbar1

I don't know Deiseach about Dortmund,  pretty damn good so they are!

I'd love to play Valencia just to see the vitriol that Ratty would get from the stands,  it would be worth it!!

When do the beauty school drop outs join us,  is it this round or the next one?

deiseach

It's this round. We need something to get the juices flowing at Anfield. A Jurgen-off with the Signal Iduna Park Westfalenstadion would be great.

laoislad

deiseach

Apropos of nothing, a member of the New Zealand parliament objected to the 'Red Peak' design for a suggested new flag:

Quote"The sad fact is the Nazi colours were red, white and black as the Red Peak flag is," said Denis O'Rourke of New Zealand First in Parliament in late September.

He then held up a picture of the Red Peak flag turned into a Nazi swastika that he had found online, warning that New Zealand would be "ridiculed" overseas if it was to adopt "that kind of awful monstrosity of a design for the New Zealand flag".

Words to live by, in all walks of life.

screenexile

Quote from: laoislad on December 11, 2015, 09:22:27 AM
Ratboy ;D Love it!

I'm glad we can go back to ridiculing him now that he's not on TV being all fair and knowledgable... I really struggled with it for a while there!!!

Heading to the Mestalla next year on a stag hopefully he's getting it tight and I can shout abuse at him along with the locals!!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on December 11, 2015, 09:50:30 AM
Quote from: laoislad on December 11, 2015, 09:22:27 AM
Ratboy ;D Love it!

I'm glad we can go back to ridiculing him now that he's not on TV being all fair and knowledgable... I really struggled with it for a while there!!!

Heading to the Mestalla next year on a stag hopefully he's getting it tight and I can shout abuse at him along with the locals!!!

Two oil paintings  ;D .... Feck he's ugly but id say he's a happy bunny... You've got shit going on

laoislad

Liverpool: Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Can, Milner, Lallana, Benteke, Coutinho. Subs: Toure, Firmino, Lucas, Allen, Origi, Ibe, Bogdan.