The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: Minder on December 08, 2015, 10:29:03 PM
Quote from: Armamike on December 08, 2015, 10:24:08 PM
Hearing that Sturidge is out for 6 weeks - hamstring  >:(

Thy need to sell him  ???

Who would buy him?! He's got a great goals to game ratio tbf!
That's just, like your opinion man.

laoislad

Quote from: heganboy on December 09, 2015, 12:04:14 AM
Rafa has now been in charge of the only two 8-0 wins in champions league group stage history, Liverpool against Besiktas in '07 and now tonight Madrid against Malmo.

so much for defensive Benitez...
Fact!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on December 09, 2015, 07:50:01 AM
Rafa has now been in charge of the only two 8-0 wins in champions league group stage history, Liverpool against Besiktas in '07 and now tonight Madrid against Malmo.

Fact!

These are the days that only LVG deals in facts!

Quote"At the moment I cannot defend myself because we are out of the Champions League," the United manager said. "Every word that I say is the wrong word.

"But when you see the facts we went further in the Capital One Cup [this season], qualified for the Champions League group, we have played all these matches and are still in a very good position in the league.

"The facts say we are better than last year. That's my answer because I can only give facts. I'm also disappointed that we are out of the Champions League."

Orior

Would Celtic have faired much better?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 09, 2015, 09:31:20 AM
Quote from: laoislad on December 09, 2015, 07:50:01 AM

Fact!

These are the days that only LVG deals in facts!

Quote"At the moment I cannot defend myself because we are out of the Champions League," the United manager said. "Every word that I say is the wrong word.

"But when you see the facts we went further in the Capital One Cup [this season], qualified for the Champions League group, we have played all these matches and are still in a very good position in the league.

"The facts say we are better than last year. That's my answer because I can only give facts. I'm also disappointed that we are out of the Champions League."
Holy jaysis...is that real?
It's like something you'd see on one of those parody Twitter accounts.

We have made progress because we got further in the Capital One Cup... ;D
If the Brodge had said that he would have been crucified.

deiseach

David Moyes will be along in a minute to tell us how he got knocked out in a penalty shoot-out at Old Trafford by a north-east club in the League Cup and by a German team in the Champions League - but two rounds later in each case.

TabClear

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 08, 2015, 10:37:20 PM
Quote from: Armamike on December 08, 2015, 10:24:08 PM
Hearing that Sturidge is out for 6 weeks - hamstring  >:(

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.

Either the physical fitness/s&c coaches at Liverpool are crap, or Sturridge just has a terrible muscular/skeletal physiology or he is just a big soft shite. Or maybe all 3.

You wonder how someone could be so injury prone despite  getting the best medical attention possible.  If he was a club gaa player he would have been retired at 21. I have seen injury prone players at club level but none with anything like his record.

deiseach

Quote from: TabClear on December 09, 2015, 12:59:30 PM
You wonder how someone could be so injury prone despite  getting the best medical attention possible.  If he was a club gaa player he would have been retired at 21. I have seen injury prone players at club level but none with anything like his record.

I can think of reasons why the club player would persist if he played soccer at the level Sturridge does. Millions of reasons.

brokencrossbar1

Seems the Sturridge injury may not be as bad as first feared. He's training already and it's a hamstring strain as opposed to a tear. 3 months probably 😛

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 09, 2015, 07:45:25 PM
Seems the Sturridge injury may not be as bad as first feared. He's training already and it's a hamstring strain as opposed to a tear. 3 months probably 😛

He'll be fit for England.... All players with one eye on the international stage when they ain't fighting to win leagues, Rooney is the same
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Strong side out for the Sion game.

Confirmed #LFC team to face FC Sion: Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Lovren, Smith, Henderson, Milner, Can, Lallana, Firmino, Origi.

Obviously looking to banish the weekend result and get back on the horse. Will be good for Henderson to get going. Benteke and Coutinho on the bench

Boycey

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 10, 2015, 05:09:48 PM
Strong side out for the Sion game.

Confirmed #LFC team to face FC Sion: Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Lovren, Smith, Henderson, Milner, Can, Lallana, Firmino, Origi.

Obviously looking to banish the weekend result and get back on the horse. Will be good for Henderson to get going. Benteke and Coutinho on the bench

Jaysus Tommy Smith must be getting on, does the DSS know he's playing???

deiseach

Boycey

Quote from: deiseach on December 10, 2015, 05:23:42 PM
Quote from: Boycey on December 10, 2015, 05:15:06 PM
Jaysus Tommy Smith must be getting on, does the DSS know he's playing???

I'm sure the Blueshite will be on the case.

A truly impartial account of what happened I'd guess

"He showed a lot of courage as he struggled to make the run up before feebly hitting the ball wide from the spot." ;D

laoislad

Job done, got the point they needed to top the group.
Only saw bits of it, it didn't look pretty from what I saw!