The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Quote from: laoislad on February 22, 2015, 04:20:41 PM
Goal of the season right there.

Lovely goal but very surprised if that's goal of the season,being a bit biased there perhaps?

Friend was very pro  Liverpool that half it appeared,i'd say if there's a few 50/50 calls 2nd half it'll be the other way round,your defenders may be careful in  around the box.

heganboy

Give Balo and Sturridge a run for Lalana and Sterling.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gabriel_Hurl

laoislad

Huge 3 points. Poor enough performance but yet for all of Southampton's possession they created very little.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Quote from: laoislad on February 22, 2015, 06:06:43 PM
Huge 3 points. Poor enough performance but yet for all of Southampton's possession they created very little.

Great win alright. Felt a bit nervy at times but it's a very big 3 points. Game on now.

Captain Obvious

Good away win against a side the are tough to beat at home. Liverpool have momentum and form to finish in the top four now and might win one of the cups.

Bingo

J70

Got the breaks with the second penalty shout and Mignolet,  but very nice result!

Tony Baloney

2 points off 4th (and United). Interesting, very interesting!

laoislad

Quote from: T Fearon on February 10, 2015, 11:23:25 PM
Spurs still a point above Liverpool in the league.Thats what really matters! ;D
*cough*
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

blewuporstuffed

Not a great attacking performance today apart from Coutinho's moment of brilliance, but defended well and very good performances from Skertl,Henderson & Ibe.
Lovren started off very shakey, but did well second half.
Massive win  and keeps the chase for top 4 alive
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on February 22, 2015, 06:26:18 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 10, 2015, 11:23:25 PM
Spurs still a point above Liverpool in the league.Thats what really matters! ;D
*cough*

He'll drift off into one horse race land next week till the rest of the season, they'll be out of Europe and Chelsea will have beaten them in the Carling Cup. 

Big 3 points but they are coming together well.  I think what has been so pleasing about the whole rum they are on at the minute  is that they have got the defence sorted.  Migs has 9 clean sheets this season which is ahead of Courtois, Harte, Loris and De Gea.  Only Foster and Forrester ahead of him.  For someone who had a major confidence crisis this is unreal,  obviously helped though by a better defensive unit.  Skrtel has been key to that and he was brilliant again today.  Rest and recuperation till Thursday and hopefully another professional away performance.  Coutinho is special.

Orior

Who were those posters calling for Rodgers to be sacked?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

Liverpool will choke again when the chips are down,just like they did last season.Wouldnt be surprised if Besiktas dumped them out of Europa League this week too.

GJL

Quote from: T Fearon on February 22, 2015, 09:24:20 PM
Liverpool will choke again when the chips are down,just like they did last season.Wouldnt be surprised if Besiktas dumped them out of Europa League this week too.

I hope not. The longer they have the distraction of Europe the better. They are in great form at present.