The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersub

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on April 17, 2012, 04:19:20 PM
was there an incident with dalglish & sky or why does he hate them so much?

Mainly to do with the powers that run them. As mentioned reporting of Hilsborough by the Sun, and their sensationalism in general. Fueled also by reporter Andy Burton being a complete moron, and to add to that his comments to Carra after Carling Cup win!

EC Unique

Quote from: Gazzler on April 17, 2012, 05:34:56 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on April 17, 2012, 05:27:53 PM
Quote from: supersub on April 17, 2012, 04:14:30 PM
Quote from: Bingo on April 17, 2012, 03:27:42 PM
Quote from: supersub on April 17, 2012, 03:18:58 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1049935/liverpool's-kenny-dalglish-admits-mistakes-on-luis-suarez?cc=5739#

Dalglish interview with ESPN, more importantly interviewed by his daughter who works for them. Imagine the responses to some of the questions if it had been Sky. LOL

Usual media twist in headline of this article but actual interview good.

You can actually notice changes in his attitude with the BBC interviews after games. Maybe he looking after his pals on the sofa. I think its SKY that drags him down in post match interviews.

You can surely its quite apparent and he doesn't hide the fact he has little time for Sky. At least he gives the interviews unlike your man who dictates when he gives interviews to certain media outlets. If Dalglish was to refuse like Fergie he would have 'lost the plot' etc. Funny that.

Please don't compare Dalglish and Fergie. World of difference.
You're right you can't compare, one was one of the greatest ever liverpool players to play the game, the other wasn't.

Fixed that for you.

Gazzler

Quote from: EC Unique on April 17, 2012, 08:23:01 PM
Quote from: Gazzler on April 17, 2012, 05:34:56 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on April 17, 2012, 05:27:53 PM
Quote from: supersub on April 17, 2012, 04:14:30 PM
Quote from: Bingo on April 17, 2012, 03:27:42 PM
Quote from: supersub on April 17, 2012, 03:18:58 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1049935/liverpool's-kenny-dalglish-admits-mistakes-on-luis-suarez?cc=5739#

Dalglish interview with ESPN, more importantly interviewed by his daughter who works for them. Imagine the responses to some of the questions if it had been Sky. LOL

Usual media twist in headline of this article but actual interview good.

You can actually notice changes in his attitude with the BBC interviews after games. Maybe he looking after his pals on the sofa. I think its SKY that drags him down in post match interviews.

You can surely its quite apparent and he doesn't hide the fact he has little time for Sky. At least he gives the interviews unlike your man who dictates when he gives interviews to certain media outlets. If Dalglish was to refuse like Fergie he would have 'lost the plot' etc. Funny that.

Please don't compare Dalglish and Fergie. World of difference.
You're right you can't compare, one was one of the greatest ever liverpool players to play the game, the other wasn't.

Fixed that for you.

I wouldn't expect you to understand you think soccer only started when Sky started showing games.

deiseach

Quote from: Gazzler on April 17, 2012, 08:39:27 PM
I wouldn't expect you to understand you think soccer only started when Sky started showing games.

Maith an fear

Bingo

Quote from: Agent Orange on April 19, 2012, 02:02:48 PM
New pair of trainers for the Cup final anyone? Oops. http://www.footballeditorial.com/2012/04/lebron-james-launches-liverpool-fc-trainers-gets-liver-bird-wrong/

Seen that earlier. Can only assume that as Liverpool fc have had the Liverbird copyrighted and that LeBron is with Nike that they couldn't use the actual Liverbird and have instead used what looks like a griffen?

Major fail, he'd have been as well doing nothing. Also the 18 on the sole.  :'( He'd have been as well using the CL trophy.

Rouge_Diablo

seafoid

I wonder how many 10 year olds out of a class of 30 would choose to support Liverpool today.

EagleLord

Major c**k up on them gutties. Awful. Just embarressing like, did no-one stop and say something? Im sure designing and then making them is a lengthy enough process! Stupid idea from day one, nike gutties, with a liverpool theme, when nike have never had any affiliation with the club?! The world is laughin now, at this being leaked, never mind when its 'official' launch comes ,apparently on same day as FA cup final.. Its laughable. And for the record, Liverpool FC wouldnt have the liverbird copywrited, the liverbird is a symbol for the city as a whole, not just the club.

Bingo

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2010/09/04/liverpool-fc-trademarks-the-liver-bird-100252-27199297/

Rather than copyright they have trademark, as do the city.
I'd imagine that this is a solo run from LeBron and Nike. Doubt his shareholding buddies be too impressed either.

thebigfella

Quote from: Bingo on April 19, 2012, 05:22:52 PM
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2010/09/04/liverpool-fc-trademarks-the-liver-bird-100252-27199297/

Rather than copyright they have trademark, as do the city.
I'd imagine that this is a solo run from LeBron and Nike. Doubt his shareholding buddies be too impressed either.

Click that link and up pops a animation of the titanic, another reason to hate scousers

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: seafoid on April 19, 2012, 05:00:49 PM
I wonder how many 10 year olds out of a class of 30 would choose to support Liverpool today.

Probably still quite a few as there are still loads of Liverpool supporting dads around the place. Plus the club is still a big name, still receives a lot of media coverage and has still won trophies and/or played in a lot of big games fairly regularly over the past decade.

Sheedy

does anyone know why liverpool v west brom kicks off at 4pm on sunday? unusual kick off time for a match that isnt being televised.
nil satis nisi optimum

Minder

Quote from: SHEEDY on April 19, 2012, 08:49:08 PM
does anyone know why liverpool v west brom kicks off at 4pm on sunday? unusual kick off time for a match that isnt being televised.

http://www.giantspectacular.com/

No public transport around the city.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

dec

Quote from: seafoid on April 19, 2012, 05:00:49 PM

There are plenty of people in their 40s who started supporting Man Utd in the early 70s when they were finishing in the middle of the table or getting relegated.