The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bord na Mona man

Was having a look at Red and White Kop and it reads spookily like OWC. Topics like this. http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=286598.0
Talk about fighting back against the media bias, the victim complex and the paranoia that the world and its mother are plotting against them.
It's hardly representative of the feelings of average Liverpool fan?

Rouge_Diablo

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on February 11, 2012, 09:21:42 PM
Was having a look at Red and White Kop and it reads spookily like OWC. Topics like this. http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=286598.0
Talk about fighting back against the media bias, the victim complex and the paranoia that the world and its mother are plotting against them.
It's hardly representative of the feelings of average Liverpool fan?

Seems to be, apalled by everything ashamed of.nothing.

bridgegael

too much is being made of this handshake bullshit,  if he didnt want to shake his hand he didnt have too, he is a grown man,  evra moving his hand to his side didnt help.  as gary neville said,  they dont like eack other, they didnt shake hands big deal.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Minder

I actually thought Neville spoke well, they didn't shake hands, big deal. It's in the interests of Sky and the newspapers to make a bigger deal out of it than it is. The Premier League is becoming less and less about sport as each year passes.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Minder on February 11, 2012, 10:16:01 PM
I actually thought Neville spoke well, they didn't shake hands, big deal. It's in the interests of Sky and the newspapers to make a bigger deal out of it than it is. The Premier League is becoming less and less about sport as each year passes.

probably the most accurate and sensible post of this whole thread. and the rest is correct too.

I personally dont usually listen to analyis. I did today because of all of the hype. But it was all predictable. I like Dalglish, but he is making a tool of himself by each passiing week, and if all the crap is true about him asking Suarez to shake hands before the match, then this shit aint over !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Minder

Thought that was unbelievable on MOTD, "Dalglish didn't attend the press conference after the game but here is the Sky footage", never seen that before. Why didn't they do that down through the years when Ferguson had them on the naughty step?

SLIGONIAN

Both clubs should be relegated and Leeds reinstated to the where we belong 8)
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Minder

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on February 11, 2012, 11:38:46 PM
Both clubs should be relegated and Leeds reinstated to the where we belong 8)

League 1  ;) ?

Orangemac

Dalglish is a grumpy git with journalists even when Liverpool win.

The whole handshake sideshow is deflecting attention from how poor Liverpool were. Bellamy should have started instead of Downing. Liverpool should have went at Utd from the 1st whistle especially when there are still doubts about De Gea.

As for Gerarrd is he past his best. There was a pass on in the 1st minute to put 2 men through that Gerrard would have made with his eyes closed at his best.

Norf Tyrone

Good to see the majority of Liverpool fans recognising that LS was wrong today. I actually think he heaped pressure on himself and Liverpool which resulted in a very negative, tepid performance.

If he had've shook Evra's hand this story ended by Tuesday. Now... it'll follow him for the rest of his career.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

supersub

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 12, 2012, 01:38:39 AM
Good to see the majority of Liverpool fans recognising that LS was wrong today. I actually think he heaped pressure on himself and Liverpool which resulted in a very negative, tepid performance.

If he had've shook Evra's hand this story ended by Tuesday. Now... it'll follow him for the rest of his career.

Even after evras antics at the end? Doubt it. As bad as each other, neither took the opportunity to be the bigger man.

bridgegael

evra has chip on his shoulder all his life cause he has a girls name. that is wat it all boils down too.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

EC Unique

I wonder can Saurez expect another ban now for bringing the game and the respect campaign into disrepute?

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead