The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EagleLord

Hard to imagine he will play to be honest. Suppose theres 2 ways of looking at it. Either play him because hes on a roll, or let him sit out a wee while to give him a rest..the latter seems more common sense to most.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: laoislad on August 12, 2011, 12:23:36 PM
Liverpool fella on twitter who seems to be right about a lot of stuff,he also said Spearing will start.
Guess we will find out tomorrow how right he is.

Spearing to start too?? He wasn't even in my thinking for the starting team tomorrow. Thought he'd go with something like this:

Reina

Kelly/Flanagan
Carra
Agger
Aurelio

Lucas
Adam
Aqua

Downing
Kuyt

Carroll

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteI honestly have to laugh this thread is right up there with RAWK....The players yous have bought aren't even better than whats already at the club but yous are playing way over the odds....this season is going to better craic than last season

You spend your time reading this thread as well as reading another Liverpool message board.

There's a word for someone like you .........

Boycey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 12, 2011, 01:54:31 PM
QuoteI honestly have to laugh this thread is right up there with RAWK....The players yous have bought aren't even better than whats already at the club but yous are playing way over the odds....this season is going to better craic than last season

You spend your time reading this thread as well as reading another Liverpool message board.

A football fan?? The clue is at the top of the page, discussion

gawa316

Quote from: Boycey on August 12, 2011, 01:58:22 PM

That's 3 words!

I would use the word obsessed, reading this page is grand but RAWK...come on

GalwayBayBoy

I don't think discussion is high on his agenda.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 12, 2011, 02:28:45 PM

I don't think discussion is high on his agenda.

A bit of this I reckon

stew

Quote from: The Worker on August 12, 2011, 12:18:08 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 12, 2011, 12:16:01 PM
Suarez to start tomorrow apparently.
Enrique is also eligible to play if picked and he will wear the No.3 shirt for Liverpool.

where do you hear suarez will start?

i thought it would have been aquaman after the run hes got in pre-season.

Suarez is one of the best players in the league, Aqua man is pure dung.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: stew on August 12, 2011, 04:13:30 PM
Quote from: The Worker on August 12, 2011, 12:18:08 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 12, 2011, 12:16:01 PM
Suarez to start tomorrow apparently.
Enrique is also eligible to play if picked and he will wear the No.3 shirt for Liverpool.

where do you hear suarez will start?

i thought it would have been aquaman after the run hes got in pre-season.

Suarez is one of the best players in the league, Aqua man is pure dung.

How can someone be so right yet be oh so wrong in the space of 15 words?

Gabriel_Hurl

Quoteobsessed

*ding ding ding ding*

Bingo

Great to see kick off arrive, all in place at anfield, no excuses really and a top 4 spot has to be realistic.

Talk on Twitter late last night was a 12m bid for cahill plus ngog. Would take that and would be a massive move of intent if it came off. I'm sure jones was first choice target but cahill would fit the bill.

Capt Pat

Getting rid of ingrog would be the icing on the cake.

King Kenny

Suarez starts! Liverpool starting X1: Reina Flannagan Carra Agger Enrique Henderson Adam Lucas Downing Suarez Carroll

gawa316

Liking the look of that.

Bench: Doni, Kelly, Spearing, Kuyt, Raul, Ngog, Robinson

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: King Kenny on August 13, 2011, 02:14:01 PM
Suarez starts! Liverpool starting X1: Reina Flannagan Carra Agger Enrique Henderson Adam Lucas Downing Suarez Carroll

looks good alright. Put a fully fit G Johnson and Stevie G in there, maybe get a Shawcross Dann or Cahill to replace Carra and yous wont be far away. I got laughed at in the Premier League thread the other night for tipping Pool to win the league and got laughed at, but i might not be far away
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012