The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

He caught him high on the shin, studs were showing as he did it, even if only very briefly.

Big opportunity to pull themselves together and get a morale-boosting comeback win. Not sure they look like they believe they can do it though - Gerrard really needs to step up here.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 19, 2009, 01:41:45 PM
Quote from: orangeman on December 19, 2009, 01:38:38 PM
Body language from the Liverpool team is not good.

Agreed

You can always change channel if it makes you feel uncomfortable  :P

The Real Laoislad

Great goal by Pompy though it has to be said,brilliant finish

You'll Never Walk Alone.

wallyman

Masch getting a 4 game plan....maybe rafa will be forced to play aqua man now?! :)

GalwayBayBoy

More of the same today. Utter shite. The defence is a complete shambles. They look like conceding from every ball pumped up there. Is it just me or has been Insua been a complete liability this season? He's been nutmegged twice already this half. Once for the goal. Only Reina has kept it together at the back.

Gerrard was injured for a bit but since he's come back he's done nothing. Arguing with the refs most of the time. Kuyt just runs around a lot trying to control the ball. Mascherano then gets himself sent off. Injuring himself in the process. just one thing after another at the moment.

EC Unique

Great finish from tight angle. Felt sorry for Mach as it looks like his knee is fucked. Had to go though, it was a def red. Torres and SG more interested in complaining than trying to score. Rafa has a tough job in that changing room.

orangeman

Ref a bit sore on Torres -

Liverpool are awful - they'll do well to get a draw here.

Archie Mitchell

I can't believe I put Liverpool in my bet today. Shocking, so far anyway.

Masch was hard done by I thought. He hardly connected and was more his knee getting TBH in the balls that hurt him. And I don't get these "the intent was there" and "lucky he didn't connect" lines. Load of balls.

EC Unique

Liverpool's frustration showing: 1 Red and 3 yellows :o

ross4life

worst team in the premier league 2 liverpool o  :o
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

orangeman

Big changes needed on this Liverpool side.

Woeful.

Torres and Stevie G are walking round.

Rafa guarantees a top 4 finish during the week and gets bate by the basement club a few days later.

Lecale2

That was a good 2nd goal. He took it very well.

EC Unique

Liverpool just don;t react well to Rafa's rants :D Pompy fully deserve the 3 points. Liverpool really are shit.

Norf Tyrone

That's 5 wins in a row for Avram over the Scallies.

Superavramgoesballisticscousrersareattroucious.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone