The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

CD

Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

under the bar

I dare say he'll go the same way as the 100s of "new Maradonas" that appeared  in the press from time to time over the years. 

TabClear

Quote from: under the bar on December 03, 2014, 10:15:08 PM
I dare say he'll go the same way as the 100s of "new Maradonas" that appeared  in the press from time to time over the years.

Bruno Cheyrou_"the new zidane"

Houllier in 2002 ::)

Gabriel_Hurl

The club released a video today of how they are going to increase the size of their main stand by 8,000 seats whilst still keep the current stand open to spectators.

It's a pretty interesting watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjP3iucjAdk

Some screencaps from the video

cadhlancian

Balotelli charged by the FA . There is way too much political correctness in the world these days

Carmen Stateside

So going for three wins on the trot, don't think i can take the pressure.  Will Gerrard get rested today with big tie in Europe during week? I would think so, but you have to start thinking about protecting Lucas now.  Don't think he will be fit for two big games a week either and has proven over the last few games how much he improves the side when in the holding position. Will Can maybe get that position today with Allen along side him. Lambert has shown some improvement with game time, although his style should suit Brown OShea double act at the back for Sunderland.  I would throw that young Norwegian 15 year old in aswell to see what he's made off :P

under the bar

el_cuervo_fc

Shrewdness

Boycey

J70

Quote from: under the bar on December 06, 2014, 05:28:06 PM
<tumbleweed>

Welcome back lad. We didn't see or hear from you very much last season!

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

deiseach

I was enjoying the whole not-giving-a-sh1t-about-other-team's-results business :-\