The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on July 23, 2014, 06:19:44 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on July 23, 2014, 05:58:34 PM
So Vidal is a random is a 12 year old,? Follow the player and you will see he is on holidays, or a journalist or buy a newspaper. Then it might explain why there hqs been no contact with Vidal lately

Yes that would explain it. He's on holidays so he can't be contacted to discuss a
multi million pound deal. He probably can't afford to turn roaming on ;)

Should have bought an auld bolt on...great job,  saves me a fortune!!!

cadhlancian

The game tonight was pure dung! Seriously looked like both teams were just trying to get the game out of the way :-[ Had the feel of NFL preseason games. Very hard to judge anyone on that, and you would think that the team would be possibly 75% of what it will be for the first game? I hope not ::). Fulfilling obligations I suppose.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: cadhlancian on July 24, 2014, 03:35:43 AM
The game tonight was pure dung! Seriously looked like both teams were just trying to get the game out of the way :-[ Had the feel of NFL preseason games. Very hard to judge anyone on that, and you would think that the team would be possibly 75% of what it will be for the first game? I hope not ::). Fulfilling obligations I suppose.

No Mingolet, Johnson, Gerrard, Sterling, Sturridge or Lallana.
Add a probable starting CB pair of Sakho/Lovren. That's almost a full team.
No need to worry yet.

supersub

Would take zero from the game result or performance wise!

Just about game time and keeping sponsors et al happy at this stage.

Bingo

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Bingo on July 24, 2014, 09:26:53 AM
Rodgers Out  >:(

You really have it in for him this week!  Take your anger out on the real managerial source from Fermamagh and leave auld Fudgy alone!

Bingo

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 24, 2014, 09:34:29 AM
Quote from: Bingo on July 24, 2014, 09:26:53 AM
Rodgers Out  >:(

You really have it in for him this week!  Take your anger out on the real managerial source from Fermamagh and leave auld Fudgy alone!

Enoughs enough BC1, he won't even play Sturridge or Sterling! And this Irish lad he signed for big money, Mark O'Vitch, bought him and won't play him. WTF!  :)

Malachy has another chance, if that goes pear shaped, I'll let him have it next week  :D

deiseach

If the Borini move falls apart because of this injury, I'm sending a bill for £14 million to Rodgers.

thewingedlady

Just realised that Spurs away game is on when I happen to be in London. Anyone ever try to get away tickets through the club? Or is it best to try and get a home ticket with THFC and sit there quietly.

Not a club member or any of that jazz so would have no priority entitlements.

Any guidance appreciated.

Boycey

Quote from: thewingedlady on July 24, 2014, 11:47:10 AM
Just realised that Spurs away game is on when I happen to be in London. Anyone ever try to get away tickets through the club? Or is it best to try and get a home ticket with THFC and sit there quietly.

A guy that works with me (Liverpool fan) was in the same position for last years fixture and after looking online we found that Spurs have a ticket exchange site where he was able to buy a ticket, in Spurs end obviously, for slightly above face value. He said he got on fine. Maybe some of the Liverpool guys on here would be be better placed to get you a Liverpool end ticket though..

deiseach

Forget about away tickets through the club. Tickets are allocated on a sliding scale according to how many games you went to in recent years. Demand is going to be such that the only ones getting tickets will be those with double-digit appearances (so to speak).

Your best bet is the ticket exchange on RAWK. A thread will be opened closer to the time for the Spurs game. Ask, and hopefully you will receive.

Carmen Stateside

On last nights game, thought Coates Can and Coutinho were the most impressive.  Can lad is a big unit and seems to have a good engine, Coutinho looks like he's ready for a big season, some of his flicks and tricks were great to watch while Coates at the back was very solid and looked good on the ball. Young Pieterson came on for Lambert and for the second game running was very impressive as a lone man up front, could see this kid getting a few more chances over the season.

thewingedlady

Quote from: deiseach on July 24, 2014, 12:08:45 PM

Forget about away tickets through the club. Tickets are allocated on a sliding scale according to how many games you went to in recent years. Demand is going to be such that the only ones getting tickets will be those with double-digit appearances (so to speak).

Your best bet is the ticket exchange on RAWK. A thread will be opened closer to the time for the Spurs game. Ask, and hopefully you will receive.

Many thanks gents. Looks like either RAWK or tap some of my Yiddish mates for a favour.

supersub

Quote from: deiseach on July 24, 2014, 12:08:45 PM

http://www.toutless.com is also very handy.

blewuporstuffed

What are the chances of getting tickets for a champions league game when the fixtures come out?

been over quite a few times with a couple of mates, but never for a european night, so wouldnt mind trying to get one in this season.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either