The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Quote from: laoislad on June 17, 2011, 01:37:11 PM
Everything changes once that ring goes on and don't you be denying it!

The only things that change, they change for the better

supersarsfields

Reckon if I said that I'd be free to watch as much football as I want every weekend!!  :-X

cavan4sam

supersarsfields, Lizzy Buggy's is the place for to watch the match!!

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteSylvain Marveaux has signed for Liverpool on a free transfer. He is a left sided midfielder who played for Rennes

He failed his medical at Anfield.

Newcastle promptly stepped in and signed him on a 5 year deal.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 18, 2011, 03:22:43 PM
QuoteSylvain Marveaux has signed for Liverpool on a free transfer. He is a left sided midfielder who played for Rennes

Personally think that this was a close shave, he has played very little over the last few years and despite being seemingly very talented he is also very brittle.  Next please!

GalwayBayBoy

Seems a strange one alright. Fails his medical at Liverpool and Newcastle promptly give him a 5 year contract straight away. Maybe they were just more willing to take a gamble on him staying healthy.

Gabriel_Hurl

Safe to say their medical staff isn't the greatest.

Woodgate, Dyer and Owen to name a few

isourboydownyet

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on June 18, 2011, 03:51:41 PM

Seems a strange one alright. Fails his medical at Liverpool and Newcastle promptly give him a 5 year contract straight away. Maybe they were just more willing to take a gamble on him staying healthy.

or a gentlemans agreement in that you let us have marveaux we wont stand in your way regards Jose Enrique you just never know.

Boycey

Enough is enough, I love Liverpool and i'm proud to say it. YNWA. F*ck United and all belonging to them.

brokencrossbar1

I see there is a pre season friendly has been arranged with Juan Mata's Valenica the week before the season starts.  Forums in overdrive that it is part of the deal to bring Mata to Anfield.  Sort of going away match for him.  Can't see a game being organised unless there has been some deal done.  Would be a massive signing.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 18, 2011, 03:56:03 PM
Safe to say their medical staff isn't the greatest.

Woodgate, Dyer and Owen to name a few
I'd liked to have seen Dr. Harold Shipman spend a few years at Old Trafford.

Bingo

Quote from: Boycey on June 18, 2011, 04:05:14 PM
Enough is enough, I love Liverpool and i'm proud to say it. YNWA. F*ck United and all belonging to them.

post of the year. If only we could get EC and R4L to see the light.

laoislad

Quote from: Bingo on June 18, 2011, 06:41:38 PM

Are you joking! Two of the easiest posters to wind up! Its much more fun being able make fools of them than be embarrassed having them as LFC fans.
I'd say Boycey must have got his account hacked!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

Quote from: Bingo on June 18, 2011, 06:41:38 PM

The type of light that attracts moths at night? I have enough grief following Roscommon GAA so thanks but no thanks.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Capt Pat

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on June 18, 2011, 03:51:41 PM

It is odd. Failed the medical?? Maybe he Failed the strict psychiatric evaluation  and Newcastle signed him.